Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Alterantive timelines are already a thing in the game, your wish might be granted.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    He was a far better warchief than Vol'jin, and more interesting than Thrall. I would've liked to see how WoD and Legion goes with Garrosh as warchief
    Well considering if he had won out during the Siege of Orgrimmar, he wouldn't have had a reason to flee into Draenor 20 years in the past...

Hell yeah, sign me up. Played orc as main race from late vanilla through WoD, when I stopped playing outright, so were the events different to the effect that WoD simply didn't exist...funny how that works.

Deleted
    And I am very angry that he was appointed warchief in the first place, and that it took the horde so long to realise that he is not fit to lead the horde at all, because he is all testosterone and no brains. Wait... kinda reminds me of Trump, though Garrosh was at least a much manlier type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I feel the same about the Lich King.
    And I felt that way about Illidan, until he returned and I got to become his disciple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    I actually agree. I didn't necessarily like his character.

But we need these extremist characters to keep the feud between the Alliance and Horde going. Without it, there isn't a whole lot of reason for why we even have factions.

The lover's quarrel between Greymane and Sylvanas is super weak, and by no means make me or anyone feel like we need to be at war with the alliance.
    You know, with all other factions out there who want to kill us, we don't need artificial life support for the faction war in terms of bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Garrosh was not killed in SOO , he was killed by thrall in a leveling quest on WOD
    i liked it, but it's also hilarious irony they said they didn't want thrall to help in the encounter and take the glory away from players, so they just had Thrall destroy him 1v1 in the next expansion.

WELL PLAYED BLIZZARD, you can't even follow your own words, you crack me up, 10/10 bullshits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was with Garrosh all the way, until they had to make him racist so MoP could have a villain. I was on board for everything else, including pillaging Pandaria and using the Black Heart of Y'Shaarj to fuel a bunch of supernatural war projects.

Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    You know, with all other factions out there who want to kill us, we don't need artificial life support for the faction war in terms of bad writing.
    Bad writing is better than your imaginary world.

At this point there is quite literally zero reason for us to be at each others throats. We should be tackling Sargeras hand in hand. Human and orc, gnome and tauren, troll and dwarf, undead and NE, BE and draenei.

The story as it stands right now does not support the hostilities. In ever aspect of the game and story both Alliance and horde are fighting the same enemy, for the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    I loved the SOO patch and the entire MOP storyline. But something in me wanted to be standing next to Garrosh during the siege not against him. I agreed with everything he was doing for the greater good of the horde. Almost like an Illidan but just a very brawling execution.
    I don't think he was doing for the greater good of the Horde. It was more the greater good of the orcs.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your post is as disturbing as your profile picture.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Somewhere in alternate universe Horde is being led by Garrosh and Alliance by Garithos and world dynamics are ten times more interesting.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cata Garrosh was my war chief! But then blizzard had to ruin the character.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was my favorite expansion as well. But I started in Cata so... xD.

If Garrosh were leading the Horde, we wouldn't even have the Burning Legion attacking right now. Assuming they didn't just find another way.

I think the real question is... why hasn't Wrathion done Anything this expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    It was my favorite expansion as well. But I started in Cata so... xD.

If Garrosh were leading the Horde, we wouldn't even have the Burning Legion attacking right now. Assuming they didn't just find another way.

I think the real question is... why hasn't Wrathion done Anything this expansion?
    He was supposed to be in the Highmountain quest-line but was replaced with another black dragon because it didn't make sense for him to have been there for however long the time period in question was. Since then they have simply not found a chance to put him in the spot-light. Warcraft has plenty of characters that should be doing things, should be noticed, but there's only so much room for so many unfortunately.

I really hope we see him in Argus as well as preparations for Argus though.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    I agreed with everything he was doing for the greater good of the horde. Almost like an Illidan but just a very brawling execution.
    Errr,..no. Garrosh was the antithesis of everything the New Horde was meant to be about...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Blizzard killed Garrosh once they gave him a loot table and an Achievement for killing him. There's no surviving that.
    someone from the future could stop him from going back in time

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty funny that people consider SoO to be part of WoW's "golden days".

I distinctly remember the bitching on here when SoO lasted for so long....people were saying it killed WoW, etc.

Nostalgia is a funny thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    It's pretty funny that people consider SoO to be part of WoW's "golden days".

I distinctly remember the bitching on here when SoO lasted for so long....people were saying it killed WoW, etc.

Nostalgia is a funny thing.
    New players.. usually the first xpac people play is their golden age, old crowd gets thinner. I do agree that we've gone horde lite tho. If he'd been less of a dbag to sylv and the undead I would miss him.. as it was I took great pleasure in murdering that pos.

What the fuck. Why would you root for corrupted Garrosh. He was the biggest hot-headed douchebag character in the whole game. Glad he's gone.

Anyone who was around for the Hall of the Brave Putsch would definitely have been swayed to his point of view. Garrosh knew how to work a crowd.