Ok umm so don't know if this is legit but it was "leaked" it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Since when do Sony or Microsoft ever bother with sports? Unless you consider racing games as sports games.
    Have u never watched a E3? I don't think there has been a year that Microsoft hasn't talked about something sports related.

Also racing games are sports games, But I am mainly talking about FIFA,Madden and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    So the new Assassin's Creed is set in Ancient Egypt.
    Sweet, any ancient and medieval setting is a instant buy for me. Hope there is some romans stationed there to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Have u never watched a E3? I don't think there has been a year that Microsoft hasn't talked about something sports related.

Also racing games are sports games, But I am mainly talking about FIFA,Madden and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to this.
    I've watched ever E3 for over 10 years. Sports are never a big part of Sony or Microsofts conferences, other than being featured in a trailer reel perhaps.

When was the last time you saw someone from EA come up and talk about FIFA or Madden for 5 or more minutes at a non-EA press conference? The answer is a long time.

I did forget about MLB: The Show but that's a PS exclusive so they kinda have to show it off once in awhile.

I've watched ever E3 for over 10 years. Sports are never a big part of Sony or Microsofts conferences, other than being featured in a trailer reel perhaps.
    Then u haven't watched much of Microsoft's, Even more so year 1 of XB1 where they mostly talked about Sports and Sport games.

Sony doesn't do it as much but Microsoft always has the FIFA,Madden and racing games at there show. Hell at one of the E3's (can't recall what one) they even had a car on stage.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How tf would Rockstar have time for that? It'd be cool though. Never played the first Bully.
    I dunno, considering Rockstar releases a new game once every five years it feels like they have plenty of time.

Disclaimer: Hyperbole

10+ Year Old Account
    Then u haven't watched much of Microsoft's, Even more so year 1 of XB1 where they mostly talked about Sports and Sport games.

Sony doesn't do it as much but Microsoft always has the FIFA,Madden and racing games at there show. Hell at one of the E3's (can't recall what one) they even had a car on stage.
    Links? And I know that they always have racing games because Forza is one of their biggest and most critically acclaimed exclusives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw there may potentially be new info for XCom 2 for PC. I'm guessing it is a new Xpac.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Links? And I know that they always have racing games because Forza is one of their biggest and most critically acclaimed exclusives.
    Not providing u links when u can easily youtube it. Also once again Forza is also a sports game....its racing.

Xbox itself has been well known to be the console that shows that stuff off.

But for giggles here is the highlights of there 2013 E3.

man im so excited for capcom vs knack

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Not providing u links when u can easily youtube it. Also once again Forza is also a sports game....its racing.

Xbox itself has been well known to be the console that shows that stuff off.

But for giggles here is the highlights of there 2013 E3.
    The fact that there is a term for racing game proves that racing games are not sports games. If they were then people would call them sports games like they do with FIFA or Madden, but no one calls Forza a sports game. Racing is a sport, but racing games are not "sports games" in the way they are typically spoken about. That'd be like calling Tekken 7 a sports game just because martial arts is a sport in real life.

This is a pointless argument but my point was that Video Game present sports like they'd be a big part of either Sony's or Microsoft's pressers, and the reality is that they definitely won't be a big part of Sony's presser and it's highly unlikely they'll be a big part of Microsoft's unless Microsoft doesn't have shit to show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Video Games present sports like they'd be a big part of either Sony's or Microsoft's pressers, and the reality is that they definitely won't be a big part of Sony's presser and it's highly unlikely they'll be a big part of Microsoft's unless Microsoft doesn't have shit to show.
    In reality, Forza is a Microsoft Exclusive, by Microsoft Studios. So that would be shown during the Microsoft presentation. Any thing under the EA umbrella, will be shown during the EA presentation.

Sony or Microsoft may touch of these games during the time of the release of a new console to show off the new age of graphics, animation, and control. But that's about as far as that normally goes. Out side of console releases, it is not common for EA Sports games to be featured during the Sony or MS presentations. Perhaps in a compilation reel, but not usually as a full featured presentation of an EA game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Saw there may potentially be new info for XCom 2 for PC. I'm guessing it is a new Xpac.
    Definitely a new expansion.
    I'm finally excited for E3.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that there is a term for racing game proves that racing games are not sports games.
    This I believe to not be true. Racing Games, Football games, Baseball Games, Soccer Games are all subcategories of Sports Games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Definitely a new expansion.
    I'm finally excited for E3.
    I hope to hell it makes it's way to Xbox at a later date. I don't mind that they release the stuff on PC first, then dumb it down for the Console. I just want to be sure it will make it there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    https://twitter.com/XCOM/status/872815512656412672

Finally, I had already given up on an expansion. I can finally stop looking at steamdb each day :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    https://twitter.com/XCOM/status/872815512656412672

Finally, I had already given up on an expansion. I can finally stop looking at steamdb each day :-)
    I honestly didn't expect another Xpac. I thought the conclusion was a great setup for the next game, Terror From the Deep Redux. I'm quite curious if they are just going to add the terror from the deep stuff into this Xpac instead.

MS always has a marketing partnership with FIFA and Madden and feature them heavily in their presser. Likewise with Sony and NBA 2k.

The fact that there is a term for racing game proves that racing games are not sports games. If they were then people would call them sports games like they do with FIFA or Madden, but no one calls Forza a sports game.
    The level of stupid in one post is just amazing.

You mean like how FIFA gets called a soccer game or Madden gets called a Football game..... They are still sports games because they are all sports. Racing is a sport, Basketball is a sport, soccer is a sport.

Enough its clear u don't have a clue what you are talking about and saying sports isn't a big part of Microsoft's shows just shows u never watched them. I even linked u a video where in 2013 there E3 was nothing but sports and tv shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    MS always has a marketing partnership with FIFA and Madden and feature them heavily in their presser. Likewise with Sony and NBA 2k.
    Thats different this year though. Sony is showcasing FIFA this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Thats different this year though. Sony is showcasing FIFA this year.
    So EA stopped being dumb and selling their marketing partnership to a console irrelevant in top FIFA regions? Cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    The level of stupid in one post is just amazing.

You mean like how FIFA gets called a soccer game or Madden gets called a Football game..... They are still sports games because they are all sports. Racing is a sport, Basketball is a sport, soccer is a sport.

Enough its clear u don't have a clue what you are talking about and saying sports isn't a big part of Microsoft's shows just shows u never watched them. I even linked u a video where in 2013 there E3 was nothing but sports and tv shit.
    You seem awfully angry over a very trivial argument. Calm down sir.

Also, I watched your video and there was 1 frame of EA sports. The other stuff was TV stuff featuring real life sports events which is clearly not what we're talking about.

Regardless, just to put this to bed, EA, the largest publisher of sports games in the world, considers their own racing franchises as separate from sports games due to the fact that there are no racing games currently under the EA Sports division.

When someone says sports games, no one thinks "Oh yeah Forza or Need For Speed." they think, "Oh yeah FIFA or Madden." If Need For Speed is a sports game, then by that logic Tekken is a sports game.