Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    in every way is vastly subjective, I much more prefer the Xbox controller due to the analog stick layout being off center and the triggers so for controller the Xbox wins for me.

Same in hardware territory soon with Scorpio cause lets face it the PS4 Pro is a dud in most games with little to no enhancements whatsoever, go to a ps4 vs ps4 pro youtube video and comments are literally filled with things as '' no reason to get a ps4 pro '' etc, IF you have a 4k TV and play something decent like Horizon or Tomb Raider with the various gfx settings then yes, but in most games there is hardly any Pro benefit, Tekken 7 didn't even attempt to do even 1440p on the Pro and just settled straight out for 1080p, then there are various other games released the last 6 months which offer no fps benefit over the slim even though they don't even got a multiplayer build in.

Ofcourse MS still has to prove their claims about power and fps on the Scorpio and see if devs do a better job there then some of their half-assed Pro attempts so not gonna give the Scorpio a clean pass on that neither for now.
    Xbox Live still beats out PSN for me, but Sony has the more practical UI + their partnership with Spotify so you can use that on the ps4.

Exclusives have taken a big slump since the 360 yes, for me a mood point cause I mostly play multiplatform games and I just want the most powerful console for that, I just want the best version of Battlefront 2 or far cry 5 or red dead redemption 2 on a console and unless devs mess up that should be on Scorpio, I'm fine with just getting Sea of Thieves or Crackdown or whatever next to that cause all the games I mentioned will eat up all my time anyway, but lets see at E3 what MS has up their sleeve.

So yeah I give the exclusives and the UI + Spotify integration to the PS4, but for me personally the controller + Live service + soon to be raw power on Scorpio is better then what the ps4 offers. ( note I said for me personally so no need to go into a big controller debate or PSN vs Live debate ) I just like the form factor and analog stick placement + triggers more on the Xbox controller and find their Live service to be more stable + Games with Gold to be more value then PS+ games.

•Scorpio - coming super late in the console cycle we're nearly ready to head into PS5 / Xbox 2 ERA. What's the life cycle of a console like this going to be? And what's the price point. You can hardly compare something that doesn't yet exist to something that does
    •Controller - Not a mark for or against either console as controllers that accomodate both are sold
    •You admit more exclusives for PS4
    •You admit the UI is better for PS4

It really seems like the only positive you gave to xbox is the controller which is readily fixeable and a console that doesn't yet exist. It seems like you're a secret PS4 fan
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I don't have much reason to get a Playstation, as of this year the only exclusive shown that I think looks good is Nioh, and the only exclusive I would want from years past is Rachet and Clank. So I won't buy one, I also think that the DS4 is not uncomfortable, but still, odd, I don't like holding it as much as a Xone or 360 controller. That's obviously not a deal breaker.

Though, as someone who has an Xbox one and no PS4, I can say without a doubt that the ps4 is the superior system, it's more powerful at its base form, it has more exclusives, and it has more exclusives on the way. But I am a PC/Switch gamer, so unless Sony shows something beyone insane at E3, I won't be getting one.
    Horizon Zero Dawn was incredible

Bloodborne is still a ps4 exclusive as well, it also runs great on the ps4 pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really????

I find it good to see the PS4 do well because I own one and them doing well means there is more exclusive games and what not in the future ill get to enjoy. I also want the Nintendo Switch to do well so I get more games and what not for it as well.

The fact you jumped to the conclusion that I am fanboying say's a lot about you.

I also want Ps4 Pro and PSVR to do well because that means more support for both.

- - - Updated - - -

The XB1 UI is FACTUALLY worse then the PS4. It runs worse and its menu layout is shit. I quite enjoy how simple both PS3 and PS4 UI is. Now I am talking about the system UI and not the PSN store UI because the PSN store UI is shit.

I wish they would stop fucking with the store because its getting old. I also liked the original 360 and 2nd UI it got. Once they went that Win8 look I fucken hated it.

I want to see all 3 console platforms do well and I am happy Sony is. I hope VR does better and Pro gets better support.

Saying you are happy something is doing well doesn't make u a Fanboy.
    No what is making you a fanboy is constantly posting anti-microsoft and nintendo shit. We get it, you love Sony more than life itself. You can't say the Xbox UIs factually shit, it's just not true. You know why PS ui is fast, hint, it's because there is nothing to it and is basic as shit. Another thing, at least the Xbox store actually loads every time and the downloads on Xbox don't blow ass like PS. BC is better on Xbox, Gwg is better than PS+. Horizon was extremely mediocore, the story was terrible and gameplay was repetative. Nice exclusive you got there.

And before you say I don't have a PS4, I do. I also have Horizons, Uc4, SF5, and P5. So it's not like I'm not speaking from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Horizon Zero Dawn was incredible

Bloodborne is still a ps4 exclusive as well, it also runs great on the ps4 pro
    Horizon doesn't interest me. I love OW games, but from what I have seen of the story and gameplay, it doesn't look like something I would want to spend 60 on, or buy a whole system for.

I am sure Bloodborne is amazing, the reason I am more interested in Nioh is the faster-paced combat and more eastern aesthetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeSlayer View Post
    No what is making you a fanboy is constantly posting anti-microsoft and nintendo shit. We get it, you love Sony more than life itself. You can't say the Xbox UIs factually shit, it's just not true. You know why PS ui is fast, hint, it's because there is nothing to it and is basic as shit. Another thing, at least the Xbox store actually loads every time and the downloads on Xbox don't blow ass like PS. BC is better on Xbox, Gwg is better than PS+. Horizon was extremely mediocore, the story was terrible and gameplay was repetative. Nice exclusive you got there.

And before you say I don't have a PS4, I do. I also have Horizons, Uc4, SF5, and P5. So it's not like I'm not speaking from experience.
    He seems pretty happy with the Switch, I don't usually see him posting Anti nintendo shit

I don't look into his Microsoft comments so I won't address that.

I find both systems to be pretty mediocre compared to last generation, and even the generation before that.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeSlayer View Post
    No what is making you a fanboy is constantly posting anti-microsoft and nintendo shit.
    Hate to break it to you but pointing out when Microsoft or Nintendo fuck's up isn't me being a fanboy to Sony.

When Sony fuck's up ill call it out. Just like I did when they announced the PSNow price for example.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems pretty happy with the Switch, I don't usually see him posting Anti nintendo shit.
    Overall I am happy with my Switch and what is coming for it

Nintendo has made some stupid choices with it I hate tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Horizon doesn't interest me. I love OW games, but from what I have seen of the story and gameplay, it doesn't look like something I would want to spend 60 on, or buy a whole system for.

I am sure Bloodborne is amazing, the reason I am more interested in Nioh is the faster-paced combat and more eastern aesthetic.

- - - Updated - - -
    For the first half of the game, I thought Horizon was just cool because of the robotic dinosaur gimmick

Once the game started explaining what Zero Dawn was, is when it became an incredible game, especially with everything that had been built up to that point started to make sense
    Last edited by Nasuuna; 2017-06-07 at 09:52 PM.

I know everyone has different opinions.

But I can't take this post serious. The GUI of PS4 being bad???????? The only decent exclusive is Horizon.....I highly disagree with people and its factual that the XB1 UI runs and looks like shit.

But ill leave it at that, this isn't a XB1 thread.
    There you go with using your opinions and calling it "factual". Where are these so called facts that the Xbox GUI is worse than the PS4? Because, in my opinion the Xbox GUI looks way better than the mess that Sony put on the PS4. And I've never noticed mine "running like shit." Ever.

You've been called out on it before, but once again, stop stating your opinions as facts.

Not to mention that we all know you start threads like this to covertly bash Xbox and MS. Because your post history makes it very clear that you have a raging hard on for Sony this gen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Agreed we don't need a repeat of the PS3 era.

Sony is better all around company. We need to grind microsoft and their shitty console into the dust. I only want 1 console so I don't have to buy multiple for all these bullshit exclusives that just so happen to be on the other console.
    You do realize that if Sony had absolutely zero competition that it would actually be a bad thing right? One company having sole dominance in a particular market is almost never good for the consumer.

- - - Updated - - -

Really????

I find it good to see the PS4 do well because I own one and them doing well means there is more exclusive games and what not in the future ill get to enjoy. I also want the Nintendo Switch to do well so I get more games and what not for it as well.

The fact you jumped to the conclusion that I am fanboying say's a lot about you.

I also want Ps4 Pro and PSVR to do well because that means more support for both.

- - - Updated - - -

The XB1 UI is FACTUALLY worse then the PS4. It runs worse and its menu layout is shit. I quite enjoy how simple both PS3 and PS4 UI is. Now I am talking about the system UI and not the PSN store UI because the PSN store UI is shit.

I wish they would stop fucking with the store because its getting old. I also liked the original 360 and 2nd UI it got. Once they went that Win8 look I fucken hated it.

I want to see all 3 console platforms do well and I am happy Sony is. I hope VR does better and Pro gets better support.

Saying you are happy something is doing well doesn't make u a Fanboy.
    Once again, stop stating your shit opinions as facts. You do it all the time on here and its getting really old. Especially when keep ranting on about it and then argue with people who call you out on the nonsense.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-08 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    meanwhile PS4 exclusives are not going on the PC
    Some of them are, particularly asian games (eg Nier). Because of how hated Xbox is over there, they're starting to develop for PS4 + PC instead of PS4 + Xbox. Obviously not every game, but it's a nice trend to see start up, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Well it's a superior console in every way with superior exclusives.
    Highly subjective. It is superior in terms of hardware specs, obviously, but a lot of the other stuff that people generally talk about and refer to is definitely subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying my PC (primarily Blizz games), PS4 (exclusives), iOS (Hearthstone), and Switch gaming setup. I've never owned an Xbox. There's just nothing appealing about it unfortunately. My brothers are into it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I'm enjoying my PC (primarily Blizz games), PS4 (exclusives), iOS (Hearthstone), and Switch gaming setup. I've never owned an Xbox. There's just nothing appealing about it unfortunately. My brothers are into it, though.
    There was only one game, Scalebound, that was going to make me get a Bone. Then they canceled it out of the blue. There isn't anything else on that console that I can't get either on a PS4 or on PC that I'd want to play. I'm still sitting on a Wii, PS3 and 360 at the moment though. I've kinda fallen out of playing consoles lately, mostly because I'm tired of all the games I have and I also can't afford the ~$400 pricetag for a PS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I loved the orginal xbox. The 360 was pretty good. The one just didnt seem to do it for me. Mostly the libary. Which is why I went Sony for the first time for my console since the PS1 and PS2 days. Cannot say I got a single regert. Its nice to have a concole next to using my PC just because sometimes I like to sit in the living room and play a more casual chill gaming experince.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    --snip--
    I'm amazed you quoted all of that and yet can't seem to read a dam thing. Yes the XB1 UI is factually worse. It runs much slower, its menu's are harder to get to, Those issues are facts and that makes it factually worse.

Seeing how I have owned 2 of both systems I know what I am talking about. The only one being a fanboy is you champ because every time someone say's something negative about XB1 u go into defense mode.

And like I have said a billion times now, I want all 3 brands to do great. This so happens to me a thread about Sony doing great. When Nintendo or Microsoft does great it will get talked about as well. (Nintendo more then likely in the Switch thread)

- - - Updated - - -

Highly subjective. It is superior in terms of hardware specs, obviously, but a lot of the other stuff that people generally talk about and refer to is definitely subjective.
    Not when it comes to exclusives seeing how Xbox/Microsoft barely have any now.

I really wonder how they are going to selling the Xbox Scorp with no games to play on it. On top of that everything they release now comes to PC as well.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-06-08 at 10:41 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Some of them are, particularly asian games (eg Nier). Because of how hated Xbox is over there, they're starting to develop for PS4 + PC instead of PS4 + Xbox. Obviously not every game, but it's a nice trend to see start up, anyway.
    I was more thinking of first party Sony games like TLoU, Uncharted, Gran Turismo series and along those lines than 3rd party.

I'll support more 3rd party going multi platform though.

Well this wasn't really surprising. Sony was always bigger in Europe. And the XBox reveal flopped especially hard in Europe. You thought it was bad in US? Think about it if all that live TV features weren't even planned to be rolled out worldwide, and not even voice recognition worked from the start. In Europe the message was: Here is a box with a bunch of theoretical features you can't use and will never be able to use. That would be 100 € extra pls.

I'm amazed you quoted all of that and yet can't seem to read a dam thing. Yes the XB1 UI is factually worse. It runs much slower, its menu's are harder to get to, Those issues are facts and that makes it factually worse.

Seeing how I have owned 2 of both systems I know what I am talking about. The only one being a fanboy is you champ because every time someone say's something negative about XB1 u go into defense mode.

And like I have said a billion times now, I want all 3 brands to do great. This so happens to me a thread about Sony doing great. When Nintendo or Microsoft does great it will get talked about as well. (Nintendo more then likely in the Switch thread)

- - - Updated - - -

Not when it comes to exclusives seeing how Xbox/Microsoft barely have any now.

I really wonder how they are going to selling the Xbox Scorp with no games to play on it. On top of that everything they release now comes to PC as well.
    Someone needs to get you a damn dictionary. Because opinions=/=facts. What you are stating is your own opinion and nothing more. Are you really that narcissistic that you honestly believe your opinion=facts?

Once again, I'm waiting on you to link me these well known "facts" to back up what you're saying. If it's so factually correct then there should be a ton of info backing it up right? Right? I'm waiting....

Yeah....thats what I thought. It's nothing more than your own shitty personal opinion and nothing more.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-08 at 06:10 PM.

Someone needs to get you a damn dictionary. Because opinions=/=facts. What you are stating is your own opinion and nothing more. Are you really that narcissistic that you honestly believe your opinion=facts?

Once again, I'm waiting on you to link me these well known "facts" to back up what you're saying. If it's so factually correct then there should be a ton of info backing it up right? Right? I'm waiting....

Yeah....thats what I thought. It's nothing more than your own shitty personal opinion and nothing more.
    I love how when someone points out a negtive about XB1/Microsoft u act like someone kicked ur cat and go on a rant.

Since u requested some proof.

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread...C-3A3917B2A4C1
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6910...x-one/75215347
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...ratingly_slow/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...h_and_slow_to/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com..._and_sluggish/

And I can provide many many many more links across many many of the years its been out showing the Dashboard runs like pure shit. Now ill wait for u to dismiss the links and act like I kicked ur puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I don't think anybody with an XBox One would ever say they're dissatisfied with their console -- Microsoft knows what they're doing -- but I'd certainly say they don't do a good job convincing anybody who already has a PC or PS4 to buy one. I've had my PS4 since Day One and a good PC for a long time. Most of what I play on them is on Xbox One, but there's also a ton of stuff I need those for that I can't get on One. There's maybe four games I haven't been able to play because I don't own a One, but there's at least 30 I couldn't play if I didn't have my PS4.

I feel like Microsoft has taken tremendous strides to undo some of their initial negative press for the Xbox One and have adopted a much more consumer friendly marketing strategy.

1.) Removed Mandatory Kinect
    2.) Removed Always online requirement.
    3.) Cut price, offered UHD support with S model.
    4.) Backwards Compatability for 360 disks.
    5.) Refunds for new purchases through Microsoft Store
    6.) Xbox Game pass is a great budget friendly way to get access to a large volume of decent games.

I love how when someone points out a negtive about XB1/Microsoft u act like someone kicked ur cat and go on a rant.

Since u requested some proof.

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread...C-3A3917B2A4C1
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6910...x-one/75215347
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...ratingly_slow/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...h_and_slow_to/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com..._and_sluggish/

And I can provide many many many more links across many many of the years its been out showing the Dashboard runs like pure shit. Now ill wait for u to dismiss the links and act like I kicked ur puppy.
    You post anecdotal evidence from end users on sites like reddit and the Xbox forums and call that facts? I don't know whether to laugh at you or face palm and shake my head in pure astonishment. Anecdotal evidence is not facts. You know why its not facts? Because I personally have never had a single one of those issues on my Xbox One. See how that works? No, you probably don't based on how you think people's personal experiences count as cold hard facts.

Your undying hatred of Xbox and MS is blinding you and getting in the way of critical thinking and common sense.

If you can't realize that something like what you are referring to is a purely subjective opinion and nothing more, then there is no more discussion to be had with you. Critical thinking and common sense clearly aren't your strong suits.

Don't bother responding until you learn the difference between a fact and an opinion and know what proof vs anecdotal evidence is.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-08 at 10:13 PM.