Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    non warriors qqing about class mounts.

kek

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty I really dont mind the mount. What dissapoints me is that if I am not mistaken, our class mount is the only mount that does NOT have a mountspecial effect. Ask some other classes to show you their mountspecial, some of them are really quite neat (priest for example). Then there is ours, .... we stand on it....thats it nothing more.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Divr View Post
    In all honesty I really dont mind the mount. What dissapoints me is that if I am not mistaken, our class mount is the only mount that does NOT have a mountspecial effect. Ask some other classes to show you their mountspecial, some of them are really quite neat (priest for example). Then there is ours, .... we stand on it....thats it nothing more.
    Our mountspecial effect is not having our screen obscured by particle garbage. :P

Also, doing this using insert and delete to idle like this.

Not the best, not the worst. It's better than the generic warrior and pally ones, and it beats the ugly priest owl thing. My main complaint is it is too small, you can barely see it.

I say we should have received Khadgar's Arcane Ravens he flew us to the Broken shore on, in 7.2. But I can understand why they didn't. They would have been perfect as is, for Arcane, but a Fiery one would look exactly like the mount off of Rhukmar in Draenor, and a frost version would have been quite difficult to make look right.

Deleted
    Its simple
    Fire disk you see like a inferno of a fire wall around you (twister of fire)
    Frost you have a blizzard surrounding you (twister of frost)
    Arcane you have all kind of arcane orbs flying in the air around you ? (Twister of nether storm)
    Woulnt be so hard to actualy fix this to it
    And afc for those who wont want to see it there is the option to turn off the class mount special effect

Its not so hard to make this disk a freaky good looking mage mount
    Last edited by mmocaf809c225c; 2017-06-09 at 01:32 AM.

No Doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's boring, lazy, it barely has a mounting animation, HAS LITERALLY NO /MOUNTSPECIAL ANIMATION.

How can they put out a "special class mount" without a FUCKING mountspecial animation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    non warriors qqing about class mounts.
    Are you serious? At least that ugly thing has animations and a /mountspecial

PS - Get the hell out of my forum.

fits mages perfectly.. and it's the reason i'm leveling up my retired old mage.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Its small and silent. Could be some bigger (on M Human).
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    It's much better than: Death Knights shitty low res mount, paladin and warlock horses and whatever that sorry excuse for a mount warriors got atleast. Even the rogues is pretty bland
    Warlock is quite possibly the best looking one of them, are you joking? Or is this one of those "buh is a horse again" posts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    fits mages perfectly.. and it's the reason i'm leveling up my retired old mage.
    Its not a bad mount, it's a lazy mount.

Quote Originally Posted by sifting View Post
    https://goo.gl/photos/y9EDSEfFQHTzPXXc8
    bugs out when you use a flight path too! smh.
    That reminds me the same fly carpet bug.Many years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Tuiiut View Post
    No Doubt!

Showing off that no longer obtainable tier 3 armor and staff of atiesh? nice

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, I have the druid one too, Which I disabled ASAP as I hated it, But this one I really enjoy

No Doubt!

you have atiesh, i haaaaaaaaaaaate youuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by sifting View Post
    you have atiesh, i haaaaaaaaaaaate youuuuuuu
    More like they have Tmorph lol

Deleted
    No Doubt!

atleast your char race is standing like a boss on the flying disk... I really like this surfing position... others just stand like theres nothing special about to fly on a disk

I'm a panda and my guild love to point out how I'm too fat to fit on it.

Most people really missed the point.
    The mount is amazing because it's a huge Warhammer reference.
    http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Discs_of_Tzeentch
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

I don't mind the fact that it's a disk, I think it looks pretty good for what it is. My problem with it though is the "surfing" animation, which I think looks ridiculous. I would have preferred a more neutral and regal-like pose, it would fit better with the fantasy of a powerful wizard in control of his craft.