Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything going around in the Plaugelands. The quest where you had to find a doll for that little ghost girl was so sad.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Upside-down sinners in the old KZ crypts, and the heartbeat room. The entire crypt was pretty spoopy, but those 2 rooms were legit creepy to me.

Now it's mostly the, well, community. And to a degree the wow devs direction.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    How incompetent and out of touch Blizzard is.
    Pathetic and ridiculous people like this, more than anything else.

Deleted
    I went to the Kharazan Krypts once and it was kind of disturbing. The fact that I was in a forbidden area made it all the more creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    the /played command
    You just won the thread.

No. It's no less constructive than people saying the "community".
    Does not matter, you are not adding anything to the topic. Get out.

OT: Yes, Thaddius and definitely Thaddius. I remember reading the stories about how that body of his was made, horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always someone too salty to realize what the thread was about.

On-Topic: Not much have unsettled me, maybe the crypts under Karazhan, or some of the more creepy snips of lore you learn through the years. Like monstrosities created by women and children's bodies and souls.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The 1st time around (when i was about level 25 back in vanilla);
    Raven Hill.

SoEdgyItHurts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    As one of those people you seem to want out, let me remind you why we reply as we do. The topic asks:

Anything in WoW that has unsettled / disturbed / frightened you?
    With that last word there, it's entirely subjective. It's not about what is unsettling for everyone, what is frightening for everyone, it's what is disturbing to ME and YOU and THAT GUY and THOSE GIRLS individually. So when I say the community, it's because I think the community is the right answer for me. There are no wrong answers, only right ones.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anything and as others have said the really only unsettling thing about WoW is how whiney and entitled some of the community has become..

Nope. You're just going to have to accept that. Or don't, it doesn't bother me either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Always someone too salty to realize what the thread was about.
    I'm well aware of what it's about.

If you've ever heard of trypophobia, you can imagine what a nightmare Ahn'qiraj is. Other than that, nothing really bothers me.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. You're just going to have to accept that. Or don't, it doesn't bother me either way.
    Signature.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    Signature.
    I'm sure you're very impressed by how clever you think you are but unfortunately for you it's gibberish. You don't have to be a game developer to tell whether one is competent or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the C'thun voice in Ahn'Qiraj creepy as balls. ''Your heart will explode...''

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a crypt in Duskwood that used to creep me out back in the day. It was insanely dark around its entrance. And it went far, far beneath the surface. There were also tunneled parts to it, right at the bottom, outside the regular constructed area of the crypt.

Not sure why but it's the only place in WoW where I've actually been able to make myself feel creeped out - I'm the kinda person who really likes such immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    The 1st time around (when i was about level 25 back in vanilla);
    Raven Hill.
    Loved it as well. Especially because you know, it was actually dark back then..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm well aware of what it's about.
    This is an easy way to get yourself reported.

This is an easy way to get yourself reported.
    For responding to the thread in a way that doesn't please you? Well, good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    As one of those people you seem to want out, let me remind you why we reply as we do. The topic asks:

With that last word there, it's entirely subjective. It's not about what is unsettling for everyone, what is frightening for everyone, it's what is disturbing to ME and YOU and THAT GUY and THOSE GIRLS individually. So when I say the community, it's because I think the community is the right answer for me. There are no wrong answers, only right ones.
    You must be great at the game pretend.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    the /played command
    I feel you. It's really hard to press enter after typing it.

OT: Yes, Thaddius and definitely Thaddius. I remember reading the stories about how that body of his was made, horrible.
    oh quit being a hypocrite.

I find blizzards incompetence unsettling also. every single Q and A is cringe worthy.