Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was not talking about myself, I am paying sub, just trying to tell you 15 dollars is very different amount on other side of the globe. So you might see the amount from a different point of view.
    Yes, they are people working for like 400-600 dollars a month only and they are happy to have a job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Small sample:
    - Guild Wars 2
    - TERA
    - SWTOR
    - Rift
    - DCUO
    - WildStar
    - Marvel Heroes 2016
    And those are just MMORPGs...
    that ALL FAILED....

Deleted
    Gotta love these "I live in a rich(er) country (or "I'm rich in general") so I advise those who don't to kill themselves and stuff like that" minded people.
    True, you must be REALLY poor if $15 / €13 interferes with your monthly finances, but these "rich kids" really gotta understand, that the previously mentioned amounts weight in a lot different if your monthly income is €3000 than if it is €500.

However the token prices really went haywire... I remember when I started buying them they were round 50k gold (EU region), I could farm the money required to it just by clearing Cataclysm raids on 3 characters (which took less than 2 hours, including flying to the instances and stuff) weekly, so you didn't need to be a "nolifer" in order to do this.

But yeah, this >200k price would require me to spend ALL my free time farming shit (or atleast jumping back and forth between my DK and my Shaman to score tank / healer satchels), so I'm at the point of rather "sacreficing" €13 than doing this..
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2017-06-09 at 11:46 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobor View Post
    I was not talking about myself, I am paying sub, just trying to tell you 15 dollars is very different amount on other side of the globe. So you might see the amount from a different point of view.
    Yes, they are people working for like 400-600 dollars a month only and they are happy to have a job.
    So it is irrelevant then? Those who can afford to pay $15 also see it from a different point of view compared to their fellow citizens who cannot. Right? And all who cannot afford it - are irrelevant.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    Gotta love these "I live in a rich(er) country (or "I'm rich in general") so I advise those who don't to kill themselves and stuff like that" minded people.
    True, you must be REALLY poor if $15 / €13 interferes with your monthly finances, but these "rich kids" really gotta understand, that the previously mentioned amounts weight in a lot different if your monthly income is €3000 than if it is €500.

However the token prices really went haywire... I remember when I started buying them they were round 50k gold (EU region), I could farm the money required to it just by clearing Cataclysm raids on 3 characters (which took less than 2 hours, including flying to the instances and stuff) weekly, so you didn't need to be a "nolifer" in order to do this.

But yeah, this >200k price would require me to spend ALL my free time farming shit (or atleast jumping back and forth between my DK and my Shaman to score tank / healer caches), so I'm at the point of rather "sacreficing" €13 than doing this..
    and how did you play for 12 years when wow tokens were not in game ? im really curious what you were doin then to pay for sub enlighten us pls

Deleted
    Have to love all the comments ''It's so easy to get 1 million golds'' ...

Deleted
    Oh i am pretty sure everyone understands it, what most of us do not understand is when does it become a problem for blizzard or for anyone.
    You can not afford to pay for a videogame?, man that is sure a hard life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    That's just $80
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    It is easy, it requires a time investment for one expansion, but it grants you the sub for like 10 years or more, and it does not rely on AH or farming, just have a lot of alts.

Thats mmo champ for you. Everyone got full stable of spider mounts, everyone is mythic 1 raider, everyone git gut and everyone else is scrub

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    It is easy, it requires a time investment for one expansion, but it grants you the sub for like 10 years or more, and it does not rely on AH or farming, just have a lot of alts.
    "More" like 4 months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    "More" like 4 months
    True, but if you want to do it at a very relaxed pace, you can do it in one expansion.

if your income is 500€ you either have more than enough time to farm the gold or you should not be playing a sub based (pc-)mmorpg.

unlucky brain i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Everyone got full stable of spider mounts
    Lol, there is a big difference between having the gold for the spider mount, which i do, and paying 20 months worth sub time for a mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    oh ye that will be fun i bet token will got above 300k easily because there is so many more people whoplay wow and have diablo 3 then there is htose who play both wow and destiny

- - - Updated - - -

TV -_-

/chars
    TV Cost money. Unless you have your parent paying for it then it will cost them money and not you.
    In Denmark there is a mandatory license payment of 26 euro each month. called DR License.
    Then if you have a tv pack you will have to pay more which is from 4,2 euro to 63 euro extra per month.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Maybe you 4 should actually read what he said (even though you are all quoting him).

$15 dollars a hour
    $15 dollars a hour
    $15 dollars a hour
    I understood that and I'm pretty sure others did as well. I do live in a wonderful world where people earn more than $15 an hour. I myself earn $25 an hour. I live in the US with no post-HS schooling.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Lol, there is a big difference between having the gold for the spider mount, which i do, and paying 20 months worth sub time for a mount.
    I dont. I managed to play through wod without spending real money. I managed to farm my ass on Starlight roses to buy overwatch. I dont accumulate milions because it is uninteresting to me kinda. Maybe now with seeling crafted artifacts. It just need playing.

, but these "rich kids" really gotta understand, that the previously mentioned amounts weight in a lot different if your monthly income is €3000 than if it is €500.
    I made around €600 a month at one point in my life and I still played WoW. Why ?
    Well, my monthly expenses were less than €300 in total, including rent, food and bills. That leaves you €300 as disposable income. A night out with friends costs more like €25, excluding transportation costs, so paying €15 for WoW was still a cheaper and better option. At no point it did cross my mind that I should be grinding gold instead of paying €15.

Point is, even if you live in a poor country, spending 3 days grinding gold in WoW is absolutely pointless and doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2017-06-09 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Just sell 4 wow tokens
    But honestly, it's not hard but it does take a lot of time to farm that much gold in WoW.

I remember back in 2008 (first 6 months of Wrath) I made 200k a week by just cutting gems and selling them on a small server (Vashj EU server, its dead now).
    People that don't have a lot of gold tend to think others also don't, but trust me that may long time players are swimming in it.

Deleted
    Honestly it isn't very hard to make 1 million gold, you can do that a month without a big problem.
    Serious goblins can make 1 million a day, so you shouldn't be complaining, as an example check this guy twitter out https//twitter.com/aadaaccountings he makes more than 1 million a day by just playing the AH.