Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They can always pull a SoO moment with most of the death knight npcs falling under the sway of Bolvar, like he hinted in the mount quest, but the player is a special snowflake death knight that resists bolvar to fight the good fight for your faction.

As for Sylvanas Blizzard likes it to redeem very popular antiheroes, so we will most likely see a vomit inducing redemption story at one point.
    Yeah if they did that, this is the only way I can see the Ebon Blade becoming evil. It would just be Wrath all over again. We'd have a boss fight with Bolvar, and then one with Darion/Whitemane/Nazgrim/Thoras.

And the players would side against them because of some nonsense, even though canonically they're the worst one out of the DKs imo. Even Darion was telling the player, "wtf are you doing, don't go resurrect Tirion you idiot. Not only is that terrible but it's going to piss everyone off." And you just keep on enacting the Lich King's will without question, pissing off the Horde, Alliance, Red Dragonflight, and Paladins in the process.

Have you done any of the DK class hall things? They're being pretty evil...tbh I have no idea why the cooperate with anyone else aside from just kicking the Legion to the curb...they don't have to be allied with anyone directly to do that.
    That's why I said it, because I have done it :P. I'm saying from a development standpoint, I don't think they have the sophistication required (Not that it would be much, but still) to have the DK's faction swap to evil. If that did happen, as just said, the player DK would flip on them.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-09 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Despite the player being the one with direct mental link to LK. Mind you, I'm not disagreeing with you. I find it to be a plausible outcome of the Bolvar arc. Just pointing out the additional layer of stupidity that Blizzard will brush under the rug.
    It would most likely be a throwback to Wotlk with you falling under his control for a while, but breaking your shackles after he sends you to kill some of his enemies.

It would most likely be a throwback to Wotlk with you falling under his control for a while, but breaking your shackles after he sends you to kill some of his enemies.
    The WotLK part did include the LK being struck by his kryptonite while standing on land made of more kryptonite though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The WotLK part did include the LK being struck by his kryptonite while standing on land made of more kryptonite though.
    The Lk would have to make a move against the factions and of course he does it in person. To further cement anduin close connection to the light, or blood elves using the full might of the new sunwell throw a rather powerful holy blast in his face. Or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    And all of that accompanied by sitcom laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And all of that accompanied by sitcom laughs.
    Don't forget applause.

There is nothing else left to be said. She will concentrate all the salt of azeroth (and beyond) in one place. And then.....there will be no hope left for anyone.
    I'm quite sure that most salty character would be Jaina.

I think it would be cool if Sylvanas would find a way to bring Vol'jin back to life but he was burned. Well if blizz will swap her for someone else at the end of legion or at beginning of new expansion this will just suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Not even close, the moment Sylvanas and the forsaken get involved things usually spiral out of control rather quickly

The only other topic I observed with is fought with similar zeal is playable high elves and everything related to that.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-06-09 at 11:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Jaina merely adopted salt into herself. Sylvanas can spread the salt to all around her, including real people in real world. Some of them are even in this very thread.

Jaina merely adopted salt into herself. Sylvanas can spread the salt to all around her, including real people in real world. Some of them are even in this very thread.
    Sylvanas to Jaina: "Ah you think saltiness is your ally? You merely adopted the salt. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the sugar until I was already a Warchief, by then it was nothing to me but nauseating!"

Not even close, the moment Sylvanas and the forsaken get involved things usually spiral out of control rather quickly

The only other topic I observed with is fought with similar zeal is playable high elves and everything related to that.
    Well, Jaina does get close to Sylvanas sometimes (like in the legendary "WHO DO PEOPLE HATE JAINA" thread), but there's still an age gap. Jaina's salt is mostly post Purge of Dalaran, while Sylvanas' is timeless.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas to Jaina: "Ah you think saltiness is your ally? You merely adopted the salt. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the sugar until I was already a Warchief, by then it was nothing to me but nauseating!"
    "You are salty poster"
    "For you"

What I hope:

She's hoisted by her own petard and dies a tragic death. Like, after doing something truly heinous that backfires, she dies, but in her last moments she perceives what she has become. Not a redemption, just a: "now I see how awful were the things I've done". Then death, and no one forgives her.

What we will probably get:

A redemption story, and she dies a hero. Everyone forgets her crimes in the cinematic, kinda like WoD's end with Grommash, but somewhat less bad because she will be dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    What I hope:

She's hoisted by her own petard and dies a tragic death. Like, after doing something truly heinous that backfires, she dies, but in her last moments she perceives what she has become. Not a redemption, just a: "now I see how awful were the things I've done". Then death, and no one forgives her.

What we will probably get:

A redemption story, and she dies a hero. Everyone forgets her crimes in the cinematic, kinda like WoD's end with Grommash, but somewhat less bad because she will be dead.
    God, this is even worse than redemption. Its like cliche of cliches.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    If I could write it myself - after dealing with the threat of the legion, Genn takes control of the Alliance military with King Manduin's blessing (who is training to become a paladin) and launches a full scale invasion force to retake gilneas. During the attack the Alliance are pushing back the Horde forces (of orcs, trolls, Blood elves etc sent to reinforce the forsaken) to the Greymane wall - in a desperate act of self preservation (which as we know is all she really cares about) she unleashes plague on horde and alliance, perhaps we lose Genn so the Horde don't cry about favoritism - Anduin, Baine, Lor'themar agree to put differences aside and realise Sylvannas is a threat to all living, attack undercity, kill the banshee for good. Forsaken remain in the horde under the leadership of Lillian Voss or perhaps Lor'themar, understanding they no longer are allowed to raise the living, and having to accept they will eventually die out. Oh and Nathanos is a dungeon boss so I can chain kill him.
    1. Why would she blight the horde and alliance, is she unable to tell the horde forces to "move pls?" The last thing she would do trying to save herself would be killing her soilders
    2. Why Lillian voss? God why Lillian voss of all undead?

Just blight the living shit out of the greymane wall and you're good, alliance will be forced to sail around or fly over which can be countered by Air Suppport.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-09 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    1. She doesn't care about danger close, she doesn't care about the Horde - they are tools to her, I don't get why people think different.

2.Literally forsaken are such a shit race I couldn't think of any notable ones other than those I mentioned
    1. Wait, someone shrieking about they hate sylvanas while also knowing almost nothing about her character? Never seen this before.

2. Your ignorance of forsaken lore and characters is obvious enough without this response. Here's a little hint for you, voss isn't even forsaken, and the only thing that would happen to her if she tried to lead the forsaken would be getting strung up outside UC
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Pretty much the ending of Arthas.

Pretty much the ending of Arthas.
    He already was a walking cliche

He already was a walking cliche
    So they'd be reaching meta level of cliches and redundant storytelling with that? Now I'm worried...

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    1. Wait, someone shrieking about they hate sylvanas while also knowing almost nothing about her character? Never seen this before.

2. Your ignorance of forsaken lore and characters is obvious enough without this response. Here's a little hint for you, voss isn't even forsaken, and the only thing that would happen to her if she tried to lead the forsaken would be getting strung up outside UC
    "People get reeeeeally mad when you don't like Sylvannas it seems :/" Hururur

It depends on how its done. This is just a quick forum concept without any story behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Not to mention the second half of it would just be a replay of Arthas' death...
    I don't think Arthas ever repented or realised his errors. He just notice he was going to die, then did.
    Also, Arthas was a final expansion boss. I wouldn't think of Sylvanas as that. More like, she releases/creates/strengthens the real villain, and then dies for it.

Really, there's not much original endings possible for her. She can:

- Die a hero.
    - Die redeeming herself
    - Be imprisoned/punished for eternity.
    - Die realizing her sins, but too late for redemption.
    - Die a villain.

Within each option you can have a lot of variation.

Other "ending" options (retirement, fades into sunset, lives happily ever after, dies peacefuly of old age) are just not available for her.