Poll: How many mounts/legionfall campaigns have you finished?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How Many Campaigns/Mounts Have You Finished/Earned?

I just finished the priest campaign for the seeker, which means I've completed 7/12 campaigns, with my druid, dh, and hunter each on their Legionfall Mission quest. I'm working to complete all 12 fairly soon (still need to level Paladin/Warlock) because I enjoy the campaigns/learning the stories tied to the classes.

So
    * How many of these have you completed so far?

* Are you also going to try and get all of the Concordance mounts/pets as I am by expansion's end?

* Do you look forward to/hope for more class campaign content after 7.3 (Blizzard has said classes won't progress their story in the next major patch)?

Just one. I honestly can't be bothered to do the entire broken shore questline on alts again.

I've completed 5 so far (Hunter, Paladin, Monk, Shaman, Warrior) and am about to finish Death Knight.

I'll definitely try to get most of the concordance items. Least likely to get all the Rogue crow models (barely play rogue), undecided about the DK pets (will at least get the Frost one).

I honestly feel like this was a good capstone for the whole class hall experience in Legion, so I'm hoping we're done with the class content for now.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Completed all but Warlock (need an invasion to come up while I'm on still), but I'm going on vacation so that'll have to wait until next week.

I've completed two (Paladin and Hunter) and got one alternate color (Survival one) for the Hunter, but still collecting AP for the other Hunter alt color and all 3 Pally alt colors.

I'm almost finishing the campaign with my mage (I'm in the 'kill 100 demons in Broken Shore' part). Will probably finish it this weekend.

Apart from that, I'm leveling my priest (104) and planning on leveling my DK (100). Would love to do it on every alt, but don't know if I'll be able to do so before Legion ends. But... we are still at least one full year away from next expansion, so maybe I'll be able to collect many more mounts before 8.0 hits.

Pally and Hunter so far, will be working on Monk next.

Hunter, DH, and Druid(sucks it doesn't add to mount count) so far

Working on Mage and Pally soon.

then level the other classes from 100, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Completed all but Warlock (need an invasion to come up while I'm on still), but I'm going on vacation so that'll have to wait until next week.
    Nice! I'd probably be there with you if not for the break I took recently.

My favorite so far has hands down been the rogue campaign. I love the idea behind the homunculi, and it opens up so many possibilities for undead going forward (just like the story about Sylvanas empowering her champion so that he wasn't some hunched monster anymore).

I just did my 7th, which was the DH one. I felt like a jerk the entire scenario haha. And whilst doing the DK FoS in the Ruby Sanctum.
    Paladin one was super weird though. Priest one was a laugh. Shaman one was meh. Hunter one was pretty cool. Mage one was just annoying.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I just did my 7th, which was the DH one. I felt like a jerk the entire scenario haha. And whilst doing the DK FoS in the Ruby Sanctum.
    Paladin one was super weird though. Priest one was a laugh. Shaman one was meh. Hunter one was pretty cool. Mage one was just annoying.
    Yeah, I could see that. My list for preference is:

1) Rogue - Great storyline as a whole, with hints at things to come.

2) Death Knight - FoS aside (since it's going away), I liked this one, but I wish it was more definitive about what the Lich King's role is now that Bolvar has returned to using that name. Distant advisor? Eventual usurper? This one gives me the most reason to believe there will be more class story after 7.3.

2.5) Hunter - This was a fun way to exhibit "dark" night. Also, the lore behind the great hunt was much fun. The rest of the campaign was alright, with the real highlight being Rexxar

3) Priest - I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions during this entire questline, and finishing off with Brann and Magni as we did was interesting, given some of the quotes from Il'gnyoth.

4) Shaman - Meh. Fighting each of the bosses from the raid individually wasn't the coolest, but Thunderan's puns are on point.

5) Mage - I actually liked this one, though not as much as others. I liked that it was so far the most difficult, as I somehow managed to die once trying to figure out how to beat the mobs.

6) Warrior - But wait! There's another trial you must face! Bah. Who did the other competitors represent if I was representing Odyn? They didn't give any indication that this tournament meant anything to anybody other than the mortals participating and Odyn's pride.

Hmm, guess I was off by one before. Gotta go finish my druid real fast. I'll update once I've done more.

Earned 3, but not using any of them. I already had other mounts I like better.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Admittedly the sample size is small, but I had a good laugh when I saw that the two extremes are the most populated. So people have either done 1-2 or had an entire stable of alts they completed.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the unique classes, I've done 2 of 12. One of those was the warlock that I prioritised because I thought Hel'nurath's drop would be rare (Like Huolon, for example). Thank the Light it wasn't!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished it on my main and the only alt i have at 110. the quest chain is quite fast without the gating

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    All 12, have concordance on mage/DH for their toys, working on the other 6 classes atm, around 48 traits on them. It's a massive undertaking, but such is the life of a collector!

Ive completed 11 so far and iam waiting on an invasion to pop up so i can finish up the Lock one.

I've completed two as of tonight by finishing the Warlock one. Hunter is currently waiting for the hall mission to be done in the morning.

I'll probably get other mounts by getting Concordance eventually but probably gonna wait until we can get more artifact knowledge, which I'm guessing will happen in a future patch. Would have to play more for all the specs who needs it. :P

I'm kinda hoping we won't get any individual class campaigns anymore due to how we've already come together in the form of Legionfall, and because the amount of class specific content took away from the Legionfall campaign development.

Give us another artifact appearance maybe but other than that I'd be fine just being part of a unified force where we interact now and then with the NPCs of other orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    All 12, have concordance on mage/DH for their toys, working on the other 6 classes atm, around 48 traits on them. It's a massive undertaking, but such is the life of a collector!
    I hear that!

Finished hunter before druid. Still waiting on my mission for him.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    5, because I did not play WoD so did not enter Legion with 11 level 100s.

Still 3 classes at level 1 ><, no reason to use level 100 boost yet.

Heirlooms will at least add 4 characters to 110, then after that the level 1s will get their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Admittedly the sample size is small, but I had a good laugh when I saw that the two extremes are the most populated. So people have either done 1-2 or had an entire stable of alts they completed.
    Yeah, I have my entire stable of alts levelled but I completed only 2 mounts so far because the slog through legionfall "campaign" is boring as fuck, moreso when you face redoing it 12 times.

Will try to force myself one day to finish them because literally the biggest reason I've levelled every class was these class mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    * How many of these have you completed so far?
    2 so far, paladin and monk.

* Are you also going to try and get all of the Concordance mounts/pets as I am by expansion's end?
    Yep, of course, at this rate several of my older alts are already at 47-49 ranks after AK40 boa tome, so if we're facing at least 1 more year of this expansion it shouldn't be hard to get there before expansion is over. My main (paladin) has 2 concordance mounts already and 2 points off from the third. I put AP into offspecs I don't play solely for these mounts.

* Do you look forward to/hope for more class campaign content after 7.3 (Blizzard has said classes won't progress their story in the next major patch)?
    Well I would certainly hope so, the class quests (recruit a legionfall champion / mount quests) were mostly nice & interesting while the non-class quests (legionfall "campaign") was a horrible piece of shit, so whatever they put in 7.3 and beyond even if it's not class specific I would hope reaches quality bar of the 7.2 class content and stays as far away as possible from the quality (or rather lack thereof) of the non-class quests that were the laziest thing I've ever seen, even 6.1 "selfie camera" patch had better quests (Harrison Jones ones).