Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Well yeah, they take it because its the best DPS talent. Same with affli and soul effigy, doesn't mean they enjoy it. But I heard MANY, MANY complaints that Demon Blades just makes the class too simplistic, not that its inconsistent.
    the other alternative does not make the class more complicated to play or more interesting, it is even more boring... it's just spamming a fury generating ability that takes a gcd and does 0 dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Revan0608 View Post
    the other alternative does not make the class more complicated to play or more interesting, it is even more boring... it's just spamming a fury generating ability that takes a gcd and does 0 dmg
    Eh well fair enough. Can't really argue what you do and don't enjoy. Was just going off what I heard. I personally hate not having demons bite on my alt(not that I raid with him), but different strokes different folks.

No. Demon's Blade is far preferable to most people. There are just a few, extremely vocal people who have some philosophical issue with it and confuse spamming a generator with compelling gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Single target for Fire mages needs a buff, yesterday. I guess we are stuck with Ice or Shitcane. Hopefully will be an actual balancing patch on mythic week.
    I was seriously expecting to see fire get a load of changes, not a 2s duration extension on a non-scaling secondary stat proc. As a former fire mage turned feral, i feel for you guys and hope that someday soon you get to move away from the frost spec you've been bottlenecked into for way too long.

Speaking of poor changes:

Feral
    • Soul of the Forest now causes your finishing moves to deal 5% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point.

Just keep playing with this one blizzard and someday it just might spot Savage Roar on the horizon. Seriously though, If you want ferals (all 1000 of us worldwide) to have an alternative to Savage Roar, stop giving us alternatives that aren't viable. A 5% damage bonus on finishing moves only coupled with 25 energy [CP *5] (down from 60 energy [CP * 12] i'll add) doesn't mean squat compared to the flat all-around 25% damage increase of Savage Roar. This is a change that will go largely ignored by the majority of ferals because it wasn't viable before, and it still isn't with this change.

The only benefit to Soul of the Forest is if you're new to the spec looking to ease your rotation into spending CPs on only RIP and Ferocious Bite, however this will only ensure you have no chance at performing optimally. While the Ferocious Bite +30% DMG change will be wonderful once we get out 4-piece out of TOS, i recommend completely forgetting that Soul of the Forest even exists and continue to spec for Savage Roar.
    Last edited by Rizzu; 2017-06-09 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzu View Post
    I was seriously expecting to see fire get a load of changes, not a 2s duration extension on a non-scaling secondary stat proc. As a former fire mage turned feral, i feel for you guys and hope that someday soon you get to move away from the frost spec you've been bottlenecked into for way too long.

Speaking of poor changes:

Feral
    • Soul of the Forest now causes your finishing moves to deal 5% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point.

Just keep playing with this one blizzard and someday it just might spot Savage Roar on the horizon. Seriously though, If you want ferals (all 1000 of us worldwide) to have an alternative to Savage Roar, stop giving us alternatives that aren't viable. A 5% damage bonus on finishing moves only coupled with 25 energy [CP *5] (down from 60 energy [CP * 12] i'll add) doesn't mean squat compared to the flat all-around 25% damage increase of Savage Roar. This is a change that will go largely ignored by the majority of ferals because it wasn't viable before, and it still isn't with this change.

The only benefit to Soul of the Forest is if you're new to the spec looking to ease your rotation into spending CPs on only RIP and Ferocious Bite, however this will only ensure you have no chance at performing optimally. While the Ferocious Bite +30% DMG change will be wonderful once we get out 4-piece out of TOS, i recommend completely forgetting that Soul of the Forest even exists and continue to spec for Savage Roar.
    But you get SotF from the new legendary ring they didn't want it to be too strong when you can get it passively

Deleted
    FU BLizzard!

"We don't want to invest money into our assets (server park) so "Groups under the Questing category will be delisted when it reaches a full party." that way we can f*ck players up as hard as possible and we save money so we can buy more yachts for our grandchildren.

Shame on you!

Deleted
    Did they forget about ret ?

Holy Jesus - the Tomb setbonus for the Assa Rogue is utterly crappy - so they nerf the current setbonus to make the new setbonus look better?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bytme View Post
    But you get SotF from the new legendary ring they didn't want it to be too strong when you can get it passively
    That's a very interesting note actually. The Soul of the Archdruid ring (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=151636/s...-the-archdruid) was something i totally missed, but it looks like they've excluded this one in the patch notes, I wonder if it'll actually make it to live. If it does, I might have to hang up my luffas when it's time to break my T19 4-piece.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Did they forget about ret ?
    Yes, is these all the changes to us??? So DH will be remaining our universal talent for ST and AOE?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    Secondly:

I'm too stupid to even know if this is a nerf or not.
    Right now Whispers proc scales with ilvl unlike a pure secondary stat. That's why it goes up by several percentage with ilvl, and in timewalking gives 0%. Now that it scales like a secondary stat the increase/decrease won't be as much with ilvl. This is to prevent a very high titanforged proc as ilvls go up to give an insane amount of casting speed bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto shammys rejoice

Restoration
    Damage of all abilities increased by 25%.

Wow, there are A LOT of really bad class changes here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake news.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    FU BLizzard!

"We don't want to invest money into our assets (server park) so "Groups under the Questing category will be delisted when it reaches a full party." that way we can f*ck players up as hard as possible and we save money so we can buy more yachts for our grandchildren.

Shame on you!
    You understand that this is so you won't waste time requesting invites to a full group, right?

I really love that the changes to Breth of Fire and Hot Blooded for Brewmasters now makes my Legendary Chest basically useless and only good for a slight DPS increase.

So.... pretty much, they want every hunter to play Beast Mastery..

Hmm no Druid set bonus listed, does this mean the current shitty T20 is getting replaced?

wow, RIP sidewinders. Dead talent now. so much for playing mm next season.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    FU BLizzard!

Shame on you!
    This comment I can't tell if you are being satirical or not.

Because if not.. Just... What?