Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    the piece of shit designing the rogue quest line should be shot. With a 12 pound cannonball. Also the rogue one is really meh. Most are.
    When i got around to doing the rogue one i thought it was pretty good. You had to use a good few rogue skills to get the job done. Initially i liked the mount as well. Still think it looks great but what i find so off-putting is that while flying it flaps its wing once every few minutes it seems. It irks me!

I dont have mine yet, nor any real motivation to finish the campaign. The shaman mount is smaller than i expected, looks neat otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    When i got around to doing the rogue one i thought it was pretty good. You had to use a good few rogue skills to get the job done. Initially i liked the mount as well. Still think it looks great but what i find so off-putting is that while flying it flaps its wing once every few minutes it seems. It irks me!
    Might have been good on paper. But when players are allowed to grief. They did. On my server there was 2 full raids guarding that npc. Hunters nonstop flaring and DH's using the sight crap on frikking rotation. Allowing griefing in a important quest like this is just bs

Deleted
    I still recall my friend being mad at his mount being too talkative (Monk one). I am getting mine in 24 hours as a druid, and I am so waiting for it to be honest! It looked cool and it fits me as a boomie!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Since I got it I've been very tempted to ask around if that is in fact the intended behavior. I don't have another mount with the same skeleton; I'm pretty sure it's not the one Ashes uses. My biggest complain about the Omen is the camera though. Idk why but it looks so freaking high up.

Ban-lu is pretty legit too. I was pretty surprised that he talks, and not just in the order hall.

Got the Warlock mount yesterday and I now appreciate it more because of the questline.

It was a nice call back to the Dreadsteed with acquiring various materials all over the place and making use of your demons, if only slightly, for a quest and the scenario fight, which was also slightly dangerous to my alt's 850'ish item level due to lack of preparation.

So a mount I was pretty meh about has grown on me. Here's to hoping others will when I get them someday.

Won't have that issue on the next one though. I'll get the Hunter mount today, and it is awesome! ^_^

I main a hunter and got that one this week. I don't like any mounts that bounce when on ground or in the air, so after using it for a day it is now retired like every other mount that is designed to give me a seizure from watching it move.

Ive got them all now and this is what i think

1. Hunter - I really like this one and it suits my orc hunter quite well
    2. Mage - A crappy hoverboard that i wont be using
    3. Druid - A derpy looking owl that i wont be using
    4. Paladin - At first i didnt much care for it but now iam warming up to plus i love the golden hoof prints it leaves on the floor its a nice touch.
    5. Warlock - Just a higher def version of the old lock mount quite disappointing but i may use it cause it can fly.
    6. Priest - I really like this one and it looks gorgeous on my Belf Priest. So graceful i will be using this one for my priest for a while.
    7. Demon Hunter - A badass looking unique mount this is my DH mount of choice.
    8. Death Knight - A better looking version of the ICC mount and i love the coffin on the back i shall be using this one for my DK.
    9. Monk - A ok mount that suits my monk quite well nothing special but i shall use it for my monk.
    10. Rogue - A cool looking raven that i will definitely be using quite a lot for my rogue.
    11. Shaman - I really love this unique looking mount it suits my Shammy very nicely and its what i shall be using.
    12. Warrior - Nothing special and i dont much care for those huge looking drakes so i doubt i will be using as my go to warrior mount.

It's pretty decent. Looks appropriately warrior-y with all the armor and weapons.

An actual Stormheim dragon would have been better. Instead of putting these in an endless reputation grind with very low drop chance. No, I'm not bitter at all.

Just got it. I like it. I've wanted a paladin mount with upgraded textures for years now

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll break down how I feel about the ones I have and those I might one day get.

Shaman: solid mount, reasonably unique albeit with a lackluster little quest. We're just stomping some ranking elementals into line

Hunter: Reskinned wyvern. Still the overall look works, feels reasonably wilds inspired without buying into all the bullshit the hunter hall would have you believe. Strong questline as well, first and only time hodin has not seemed like the worst person

Rogue: lots of travel time, risk of unwanted pvp for a reskinned phoenix. Spec-colored mounts need to be purchased as you're given a stock dark one. The mount is.. disappointing, it feels too small, the nonfunctional legs and constant effect lurking around its ass make it an Unwelcome addition

DK: it looks good, a touched up ICC mount and then some. I will eventually get it

Pally: Not worth picking up unless you're a human. We have horses in abundance and its flying is Nothing special. I won't be getting it on my draenei

Priest: perhaps the worst mount I've seen in some time. I would put this in the same hilariously bad camp as the gul'dan mounts. I can see no obvious class ties and, like the pally Mount it could never do the class justice
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    "I don't like a thing in a video game, kill the people responsible" is always a healthy response. How old are you, 11?

And people wonder why gamers have so many stigmas attached to them.
    Dont worry, the one responsible wont be crying, he doesnt need your defense.

Got the ret pally mount, think it looks kind of stupid. But hey, a mount is a mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    The druid mount is ugly as hell. Luckily it can be overridden by glyphs.
    What do you mean? Does it overwrite your existing flight form or something? If so, eff that. I bought the glyph to make mine look like an owl and have no intention of changing it to the silly class mount/form thing.

Is there any negative repercussions for not doing the class mount chain?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Might have been good on paper. But when players are allowed to grief. They did. On my server there was 2 full raids guarding that npc. Hunters nonstop flaring and DH's using the sight crap on frikking rotation. Allowing griefing in a important quest like this is just bs
    Karma is a bitch :P.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    What do you mean? Does it overwrite your existing flight form or something? If so, eff that. I bought the glyph to make mine look like an owl and have no intention of changing it to the silly class mount/form thing.

Is there any negative repercussions for not doing the class mount chain?
    You can just go to your order hall and tell some NPC that you want to use your old flight form instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It's another drake. I don't mind it but it's nothing special.

The last cutscene for the warrior mount was pretty funny though.
    Yeah liked the cutscene, the mout however looks half done in reality, clunky and rough, don't really like it.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

The autistic owl on druid ........
    And the coloring of both tauren/druid are god awful i do not know what blizzard were thinking.

Have all of them except for the rogue so far, until 4 more broken shore wqs can respawn.

Gotta say I pretty much like them all, they fit the class fantasy as blizz likes to call it, which was all it had to do. Sure there could have been some better choices, some things like the druid form could have been handled differently.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I really enjoy the warlock mount, its a updated felsteed and I didn't realize how much I wanted that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol