Arena players being forces to do constructed

I really enjoy arena and after the new changes its even better. sadly i am an average player ( aroound 4wins avg. ) and i feel like im getting more dust and common card now than i did in the past which is useless for me. I am very close to stop playing the game because i am runing out of gold often and i am allways doing my dailys but then i log out until i have 150gold.

I would be great if they did something so arena players could convert dust to gold.. something like 100 dust worth 20gold or something .... would it bad that bad for blizzard and the game economy??

I would gladly disenchant cards and pay 1500dust for a run or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you enjoy arena and don't care about the cards like you say then just create another account or even multiple accounts. The daily quests continue to roll in on all of them and you can rotate between them and play arena to your heart's content as and whenever you want.

Dalies are even easier to complete since last patch, now you can play your accounts against each other to complete the quests if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    If you enjoy arena and don't care about the cards like you say then just create another account or even multiple accounts. The daily quests continue to roll in on all of them and you can rotate between them and play arena to your heart's content as and whenever you want.

Dalies are even easier to complete since last patch, now you can play your accounts against each other to complete the quests if you want.
    Im not Much Into 2nd. Account nyt mby i Will play on my Na. It was more the Idea.

Shocking headline: Blizzard makes Arena rewards unbalanced so that you're likely to need to press the "$1.99" button instead of the "150 gold" button.

Oh wait, that's pretty expected. Not sure I can even fault them for it. I guess we can still whine about it.

Blizzard thinks that Arena is more "fun" than Constructed.
    This is why it doesn't have a "free" mode.

You need $1.99/150 gold to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Im not Much Into 2nd. Account nyt mby i Will play on my Na. It was more the Idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Blizzard thinks that Arena is more "fun" than Constructed.
    This is why it doesn't have a "free" mode.

You need $1.99/150 gold to play.
    If you enjoy arena so much I still don't get why you wouldn't create a second account and play all the arena you wanted completely for free. As a free-to-play game the system even helps you do this and at a 4 win average what difference does it make? You're not making the leaderboards any time soon.

Even the pros have multiple accounts for arena and they cover up their names with the webcam and banners on stream to reduce sniping etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    If you enjoy arena so much I still don't get why you wouldn't create a second account and play all the arena you wanted completely for free. As a free-to-play game the system even helps you do this and at a 4 win average what difference does it make? You're not making the leaderboards any time soon.

Even the pros have multiple accounts for arena and they cover up their names with the webcam and banners on stream to reduce sniping etc.
    I actually made one on NA yesterday... so yeah just an idea in my head. its not like i am hunting achievement like in wow or something