Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you did something illegal just because you were too dense to know what you were doing that seems like just as much of a justification against you holding that position of power as you doing it on purpose, if not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    What is this article? Obstruction of justice evidence mounting? Hes not even under investigation. The FBI hasnt found a single link between Russia and Trump officials outside of normal operating procedure in transitioning governments. ZERO collusion. ZERO proof Russia was behind the hack. ZERO evidence Russia and Trump officials were working together with knowledge of the hack. ZERO evidence Trump did anything to effect the investigation. Comey lost his job because hes terrible at his job. In his testimony he said trump is not under investigation at the point of his fireing meaning they had not found a shread of evidence linking a potential russian hack to trump in any way. This whole investigation is a big farce.

Wikileaks did the media's job for them and the media is out of line here, pushing a false narrative. I saw one headline that read "James Comey, Trumps Ultimate Adversary." Are you fucking kidding me? Its absolute bullshit. They guy says nothing we didnt already know and somehow theres evidence for obstruction? At the end of the day. They are not going to find a single Trump official with direct knowledge of a Russian hack into the DNC or otherwise because there wasnt any. All they have is "communication" which has boiled down to a new administration developing contacts with a foreign government for political purposes. Multiple high ranking officials have said as well as Comey that these types of communications are STANDARD PROCEDURE for new administrations.

They are not going to find anything guys. How can you not see that. If Trump would just ignore the Russia thing if he is truly not guilty of collusion this wouldn't be a story. Unfortunately he likes to tweet and go against his counsel and keeps fanning the flames the media is trying to throw oil onto. Trump just needs to stop talking about this subject and let the Special counsel and the FBI run their investigation. It also sucks that every few weeks another leak comes out that implicates another trump official of Russian contact which again is STANDARD PROCEDURE. So basically the media is always going to have another name to throw on the fire but Trump needs to ignore it.
    If anything you wrote here was anywhere near the plane of reality, Paul Ryan and others wouldn't be making excuses for Trump, they'd be saying what you just said here and have no need for excuses.

Also, it's weird how I can't get out of a ticket for running a red light by claiming ignorance of the law to stop at a red light, but ignorance is a perfectly legit defense if you're the POTUS.

Please. That's the best you've got Trump supporters?

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe we've fallen so far as "IT'S K GAIS HE HAS NO IDEA WHUT HE'S DOOOING LOL" is not only considered a valid excuse, but the reason why some voted for him in the first place.

I wish I could use complete ineptitude as an excuse at my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I wish I could use complete ineptitude as an excuse at my job.
    Ineptitude only goes so far. Even before he was President, Trump's had more than enough legal representation to explain to him about witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

I was the *victim* of a minor crime and the cops that responded were more knowledgeable than Trump professes to be in this subject.

Noone expects the President to know everything, they expect him to be able to listen and follow the advice of experts though...

(well, I'm sure there's some idiots that expect the President to be omniscient, but !@$% those idiots)

10+ Year Old Account
    IF HE WAS TOO IGNORANT AND INEXPERIENCED THEN WHY ELECT HIM???

How many would get fired if their employer even had to think those words about you?
    They deserve Donnie and the shit show that came with him.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump:

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.”

@Zeek Daniels:

"Well the guy he shot was just about to turn around and attack Trump! We know it because I say so!"

The Trump defenses being made in direct conflict with the facts have gone past amusing and are just sad now.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Your surgeon:

"He's new to this! He didn't understand protocol and that you were supposed to use sterilized equipment and wash the previous patient's blood off before he took the scalpel to you! So what if he cut off the wrong limb and gave you a tainted blood transfusion! He's learning on the job!"

Your banker:

"He's new to this! He didn't understand protocol and that he WASN'T supposed to be making unauthorized transfers of your money into high-risk investments. So what if he forgot to send in your trade requests and made various calculation errors. He's learning on the job!"

Your mechanic:

"He's new to this! He didn't understand protocol and that you're not supposed sit in the car seat when covered in oil! And sure, he destroyed your engine and transmission and scratched every inch of your vintage car's exterior, but he didn't mean to! He's learning on the job!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Trump:

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.”

@Zeek Daniels:

"Well the guy he shot was just about to turn around and attack Trump! We know it because I say so!"

The Trump defenses being made in direct conflict with the facts have gone past amusing and are just sad now.
    At this point, my good Force-sensitive vigilante, it's pure tribalism. "Our guy, right or wrong" is now the order of the day. The substance of someone's policy positions is about as important and impactful to this way of thinking as a fart in a whirlwind.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...a-castro-cuba/

Oh it was before he was even elected was it? Because new administrations dont try to establish contact b4 they get into office huh? I presume you believe that absolutely no planning goes into a project b4 it gets started either right. All new presidents the day after they win the election begin formulating plans on how they are going to execute their presidency. They have no clue b4 hand right. Utter garbage. Every political leader has things lined up in case they win so things get done faster.

Name one specific piece of evidence that they undermined our election process that doesnt involve X official saying we strongly believe the russians influenced the election because thats not evidence that opinion. Oh and that NSA leaked document that your so proud of says that the russians attempted to hack what some voting machines but were unsucessful and were caught with proof that it was russian hackers. Oh btw didnt it also say it was Russian hackers not specifically the Russian government? But anyway that attempt had ZERO influence on the election as well as having Nothing to do with Comey, Trump, any US official or the DNC or hillary emails or Wiki leaks. So again where is the evidence?

Lied about what? Having contact with the Russian ambassador? Also does lying to get security clearence mean your in bed with the Russians? Is any type of lie mean your colluding with Russia or do you just have to be in the Trump administration for that? People lie everyday hell watch all these hearings and people dont tell the whole story all the time. Doesnt mean they are colluding with Russia. It just means they either are not at liberty to say or they dont want to imply anything or want things taken out of context. Them lying is not evidence of collusion.

All that has been proven is Trump officials have had comunications with the Russians over classified information. Thats it. Doesnt say why the info was classified, doesnt say anything about the election. Just says many Trump officials have had multiple conversations with Russian officials b4 he was voted president and afterwords.

Also wasnt there a story about how one of these classified sessions was just them going over ISIS data and airport security? Flynn could have been doing the same thing. The media says the reason the info is classified is because its incriminating evidence against trump. Trump and Comey have seen the evidence with the flynn conversations. They have heard the tapes. Trump didnt fire flynn for that he fired him because flynn made pence look like an idiot. Also Trump has the power to de-classify anything. Remember the Hillary emails and one of her excuses was that the information at the time wasnt classified. Well it became classified. Same thing here. Trump could de-classify the conversations but he wont. Why? Well the media wants the narrative of a trump russia collusion. So what are they going to say? That the reason he wont de-classify it is because its incriminating evidence. But if it was so incriminating why is Flynn walking around a free man doing as he pleases? You say because they gotta gather more information, BULLSHIT. You got the information right there. Caught him red handed. But your letting him walk free? Tell me if you get a bank robber on tape discussing a robbery with video and prints do you let him walk around town a free man or do you need more evidence he did the robbery? Gather the other evidence later u dumbass. You could bring flynn in for questioning about what he knows about russian meddling. But they havent, why? Why havent they brought him in. Because thats not what really happened. Whats most likely on that tape is matters releated to national security or military or anti terror. And thats why Trump cant de-classify it even if he wanted to he would let even bigger secrets out.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/secret-negotiations-gross-hernandez-kerry-pope-obama-castro-cuba/

President Obama set up backchannels with Cuba using US diplomats. I know your going to say oh but he was president at the time. And im going to say bullshit. It doesnt matter if your a current or if your running for office. Your job as president elect is to set foreign policy. It has been stated by the NSA director and CIA director that new administrations establish contact prior to elections wither you are a hostile government or not. Your foreign policy might differ from the previous regeme so it doesnt matter what the US and Russian relations were. Obama and many contacts with a "hostile" Russia but its ok for him to do it right?

God you people are so stupid and pig headed.
    Tell me, if you were investigation a money-laundering/embezzlement operation where the CEO and other members of the executive team worked with some foreign agents to use computers to steal the money/company secrets, would you make your evidence of how they were able to exploit the computer systems and what evidence you had that they were guilty public before you actually charged them with something (or closed the case)? Would you make all of your evidence public not only before you go to trial but before you even finalized your investigation?

Because that's what your whole argument is. "Congress/the FBI/CIA/NSA haven't given us hard evidence that a crime was committed while the investigation is still being conducted so that means, but have made public statements that there is evidence that points to the possibility of a crime and an almost certainty that a foreign agent was involved so there obviously there was NO crime whatsoever!". That is the argument you're making.

People! I did not know it was illegal to bring 5 kilos of cocaine into the U.S. I have never been to Columbia. I'm new to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's assume Trump isn't under investigation for any reason. Manafort, Kushner, Sessions and Flynn are. That's a fair number of people and it's only natural to ask if your associates were dealing with Russia perhaps the boss was as well. I think Trump was smart enough to work through his inner circle without implicating himself. The question is who is going to turn on Trump.

Flynn wasn't offered immunity and it's distinctly possible the reason for that is because they have all the evidence they need on him. He's could be a key player in all of this. Sessions also seemingly has meet with Russia on more occasions that he admitted

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...rouble-n770336

He added, "Unfortunately, what we're reading now is that there was a third meeting as early as April of last year in Washington, D.C., a meeting at which candidate Trump was present and the Russian ambassador was present. At some point in time, this goes well beyond an innocent, under the best of circumstances, 'Oh I forgot' sort of thing, or 'That doesn't count.' When you correct your testimony in front of the United States Senate, you're still under oath and you're swearing to the American people that what you're saying is true. Well, the third time is well beyond that and is quite simply, perjury."

Sen. Al Franken, D.-Minn., in a March letter to the FBI with Judiciary Committee Democrat Patrick Leahy of Vermont, asked the FBI to investigate any contacts between Sessions and Russian officials, and to brief him on the results.
    Last edited by fengosa; 2017-06-10 at 03:53 AM.

Wasn't inexperience an insult for Obama for like, 8 fucking years? "Community organizer" and now people are defending inexperience cause their football team is in power?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Wasn't inexperience an insult for Obama for like, 8 fucking years? "Community organizer" and now people are defending inexperience cause their football team is in power?
    Yes. Welcome to American sportsball politics.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    The US people are fucking embarrassing to send this guy into the world. How could education lose so hard in US?