Omg a continuation of the Spiderman commercial! He made it back to the party and Magic Johnson and Tim Duncan are there. And Tony Stark is actually courtside at the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I said this before but the Nissan Rogue commercial is fucking annoying. The music is so loud and it blasts out of nowhere and so frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as Clevland doesnt pull a spurs and lose their 20 point lead cause of an injury :x

Cavs up 69-49 with 5:38 left in second. GSW time out. Wow. Cleveland looked gooooooood.

Wtf DWade is on courtside watching. Someone tell him he's only allowed to watch the Finals at his house like a first round exiting loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol d.wade dyed his hair

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey that stupid Nissian commercial making me turn down the volume cause it's loud as hell.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Cavs up 69-49 with 5:38 left in second. GSW time out. Wow. Cleveland looked gooooooood.

Wtf DWade is on courtside watching. Someone tell him he's only allowed to watch the Finals at his house like a first round exiting loser.

The funiest thing about Wade courtisde is that he looked exactly like Dennis Rodman just for a second xD

GSWs plays out of time outs are good. Their coaching staff is really good at Xs and Os.

- - - Updated - - -

73-55 with like 3:49 or something left in second. Looks like an NBA record is getting broken tonight, but it wasn't the 16-0 we were all anticipating.

- - - Updated - - -

June 13th from 2-6 PM is a free Doritos Locos taco from Taco Bell. Because GSW won game 3. Keep that in mind guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gentleman's sweep or do the Warriors just want to win at home?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    I don't think GSW is willingly losing right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Highest scoring half in NBA Finals history with Cleveland at 82.

- - - Updated - - -

Cleveland up 86-68 at halftime.

not insurmountable

Paul Pierce at halftime show is right. Cleveland needs to play record breaking basketball to actually beat GSW. It's a bit ridiculous.

I still think GSW could come out hot and easily close the margin. Two Cleveland role players fucking up and KD or Steph nailing a few 3s and GSW is back in this, exactly like Lakers01 said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    The Cavs are shooting 61% from the field and 59% from 3, with 4 turnovers.

If they can keep that up, then... /slowclap

I'm not too worried, however. Those are not stats they can maintain for 4 games.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    Paul Pierce at halftime show is right. Cleveland needs to play record breaking basketball to actually beat GSW. It's a bit ridiculous.

I still think GSW could come out hot and easily close the margin. Two Cleveland role players fucking up and KD or Steph nailing a few 3s and GSW is back in this, exactly like Lakers01 said.
    Anything done in the first half can be flipped in the second. *points to bullshit super bowl and spits*
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol Kerr in the locker room. "We've won plenty of games after being down big." When was the last time Warriors were down big?

This game is so good that I just ate 280 calories (38 chips) worth of those reduced fat chips. I totally broke my diet for the day. I'm gonna gain weight tomorrow.

But omg. This game 's amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg LeBron passed to himself off the backboard.

Deleted
    This game is so good that I just ate 280 calories (38 chips) worth of those reduced fat chips. I totally broke my diet for the day. I'm gonna gain weight tomorrow.

But omg. This game 's amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg LeBron passed to himself off the backboard.

This omg never seen anything like that daam that was so good

LeBron and KD are arguing :O I think LeBron called KD a pussy for crying asking for a flagrant foul even though it was a light tap common foul.

- - - Updated - - -

They got a double technical for that arguing.

15+ Year Old Account
    They really gonna go out of their way to call a slap in the head but not a guy famous for stepping on feet stepping on Lebron's feet?

Deleted
    LeBron and KD are arguing :O I think LeBron called KD a pussy for crying asking for a flagrant foul even though it was a light tap common foul.
    Would actually be funny if they called it a flagrant thought taking into account Draemond´s elbow to Shumpert´s face in the first quarter

10+ Year Old Account
    KD is a bitch.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes