Deleted
    Fuuny how they didnt tech everyone in GSW´s bench in the first quarter when the called that foul on Draemond but double tehcnicall this

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    They really gonna go out of their way to call a slap in the head but not a guy famous for stepping on feet stepping on Lebron's feet?
    JVG made a joke about that and it was LOL.

Wtf that was called a flagrant foul. That sucks. These referees suck.

Deleted
    Fuuny how they didnt tech everyone in GSW´s bench in the first quarter when the called that foul on Draemond but double tehcnicall this, and they call it a flagrant smh...

Omg Draymond Green fouled out. LOL. Two techs. Same issue as last year. Discipline issues.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I just started watching in the second half and this game is a circus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Omg these refs took fucking bets at halftime. I can't believe this bullshit.

Deleted
    This game is just getting out of hand in part of the referees most of the time the game is just stopped

15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want to turn off the game. Legit feel sick watching the past 5 min.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    these refs are Morons with a capital m

Deleted
    Lol and Dreamond doesnt get the 2nd tech and is ejected because the refs fucked up the call and gave the tech in the first half when he elbbowed Shumpert in the face to Steve Kerr impressive

lol incoming NBA shitstorm

Cleveland is fucking up and the refs are helping GSW out. This isnt good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    lol incoming NBA shitstorm
    This is probably the worst refereeing error I've ever seen in any sport. If you combine it with the bullshit flagrant call, it's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a shower and missed most of the third. Apparently I missed something big?

This defiant commercial gave me a seizure. I blame Pendulous for bringing up rap music for the commercial even being advertised.

Nba is rigged refs are betting on the game even the scorekeepers said it was on draymond and written down wtf wtf wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I took a shower and missed most of the third. Apparently I missed something big?
    A tech got called on Draymond. Would've been his second and he would've gotten ejected. But even though the official scoresheet said otherwise, the refs decided on the spot that the first half tech that Draymond got was actually on Steve Kerr. So Draymond stayed in the game.

Also KD bitched and the refs let him get a flagrant foul call, just to keep the players in line to set a tone.

Deleted
    Seems more double techs inc

Deleted
    Pachulia just tried punching Shumpert in the dick wtf xD

Look at that fat security guard. I'd do that job to watch the game. Look guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza is SOOOOOOOO dirty. Pop is at home smiling like "how about now mofos?"

Deleted
    daam so savage xD