Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Good game from the Dutch tho. Well it doesn't look too bad, win over Sweden at home and the Dutch should have better goal difference in the end considering players. And who knows, with Robben in a good form and a solid defence there might be a shot at a victory in France!

And I do believe Sweden will lose some points in the upcoming games too.
    Agreed. Would leave some of the Dutch players on the sidelines for next game though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Agreed. Would leave some of the Dutch players on the sidelines for next game though.
    Van Dijk would be nice to have back and I would love to see Karsdorp running rampant down the flank with Robben. Janssen hasn't delivered but I still have faith in the guy, Dost can come in as a substitute and head in a winner. Satisfied with the others tho.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    We were chanting his name until the very end.
    Don't forget Torres either.

Never gave him the shit you give Giroud.
    Who's "we"?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

just hurry up and report him for homophobia already. Seems to be your new go to move

10+ Year Old Account
    Good game from the Dutch tho. Well it doesn't look too bad, win over Sweden at home and the Dutch should have better goal difference in the end considering players. And who knows, with Robben in a good form and a solid defence there might be a shot at a victory in France!

And I do believe Sweden will lose some points in the upcoming games too.
    Think Sweden will win their next 3 games and then it will be a very interesting last game away against Netherlands.

But Netherlands sure aint impressive in the last years so pretty much anything can happen in that group now

- - - Updated - - -

Also Netherlands won against Luxemburg at home. Not really a big test of their strengths or anything.

There has been alot of bottling going from the Netherlands since the world cup in Brazil so i wouldn't get my hopes up to much

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    just hurry up and report him for homophobia already. Seems to be your new go to move
    I did it once when you used inflammatory language about what I use as an avatar. But anyway you're probably the most mind-numbing boring poster here so you're going on ignore again.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Also Netherlands won against Luxemburg at home. Not really a big test of their strengths or anything.

There has been alot of bottling going from the Netherlands since the world cup in Brazil so i wouldn't get my hopes up to much
    Will have to see. The squad looked fresh in the last few matches but less so during this one; coincidentally today's squad is almost the same that went on their shit streak before Blind got the sack.

Glad to see Sneijder as a starter though. His crosses are still magnificent.

- - - Updated - - -

Van Dijk would be nice to have back and I would love to see Karsdorp running rampant down the flank with Robben. Janssen hasn't delivered but I still have faith in the guy, Dost can come in as a substitute and head in a winner. Satisfied with the others tho.
    I would take out Strootman. Each time he received the ball every bit of pace and momentum fell flat on its face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will have to see. The squad looked fresh in the last few matches but less so during this one; coincidentally today's squad is almost the same that went on their shit streak before Blind got the sack.
    Ye its mostly just me trying to convince myself that Netherlands will continue to "screw up" so Sweden can finish first or second and hopefully qualify to the next world cup

But looking pretty good atm! Hopefully Netherlands and France will play 0-0 when they meet in France this fall!

Deleted
    Lol Lloris.
    Some world class muppets in our team to go along with the new hotness.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    I did it once when you used inflammatory language about what I use as an avatar. But anyway you're probably the most mind-numbing boring poster here so you're going on ignore again.
    Agreed with this.
    #BobbyOut

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye its mostly just me trying to convince myself that Netherlands will continue to "screw up" so Sweden can finish first or second and hopefully qualify to the next world cup

But looking pretty good atm! Hopefully Netherlands and France will play 0-0 when they meet in France this fall!
    When it comes to icehockey I hate Sweden but in football they usually get my "Nordic love" since Finland is nowhere to be seen. But I hope with the whole of my heart that they lose some games so that Netherlands can qualify!

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see Sneijder as a starter though. His crosses are still magnificent.

- - - Updated - - -

I would take out Strootman. Each time he received the ball every bit of pace and momentum fell flat on its face.
    Sneijder has always been one of my favorite players and will always be, legend. I like Strootman and I remember that he was very important to the team before his injuries, maybe it takes some time for him to get back to his best.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern also in the race for Tolisso, they are starting to look like United!

New reports that Bayern are willing to give Sanchez 350k/week.

Deleted
    Palace seem to be doing owt about the manager situation, which means chances of anything in the transfer market are slim.

England will do the classic 2-0 against the scots tnite.

Deleted
    Got the 'fear' for this evenings game.

Reckon England could get a cricket score against us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Got the 'fear' for this evenings game.

Reckon England could get a cricket score against us.
    Nah england are still shit they cant score more than 2 goals.

Deleted
    BTTS, Scott Brown & Dele Alli Both To Be Carded & Each Team Over 1 Corner In Each Half @ 50/1

Stake : £10.00

Estimated Returns : £

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope we stuff Scotland today, turning tory is not acceptable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Hope we stuff Scotland today, turning tory is not acceptable.
    Watch out bringing politics in here, Frank and Duurty are tory boys.

Quote Originally Posted by slenderman
    BTTS, Scott Brown & Dele Alli Both To Be Carded & Each Team Over 1 Corner In Each Half @ 50/1

Stake : £10.00

Estimated Returns : £
    suprised scotland to score isn't 100-1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

suprised scotland to score isn't 100-1
    We'll score because Englands defense is shite. We'll concede like fuck though.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Jezza has been my MP longer than I've been alive, I can handle lefty talk in here.