Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Yeah, Trump gets a lot of unjustified hate.
    Correction: He gets a lot of justified hate but a lot more unjustified hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    But still he had to under a republican congress which allowed him to sign half of those bills. Secondly why did bush sr. then get hacked down when he raised taxes? And I dont mean to deflect im just curious of how people view things.
    Bush Sr is a republican who promised not to raise taxes. Its was against his parties ideology to raise taxes. In all fairness to Bush Sr, he bit the bullet and did the grown up thing. He raised taxes to pay for the first gulf war unlike his son. I don't think bush sr was a good president but he did the right thing when he did that. I guess he did it before the gulf war to help cut the deficit which was the grown up thing to do compromising with the democratic congress.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2017-06-10 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Because he is an insult to the True Right and everything it means to be Republican.

I took the bait!
    tbf more republicans are an insult to the true right and everything it means to be a republican

they are basically democrats from 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    hello, i see so many people hating on him but why??
    Hh....I guess his reflection is firing back? Trump ran on the platform of hate. Hate world, hate Mexicans, hate this..hate that. Pick anything he said and it essentially involves "bashing someone or something". He is getting it all back and more..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Yeah, Trump gets a lot of unjustified hate.

You dish out hate at 10 people and 100 hit back. It is all about persona of Trump.Even when he is saying something "good", it involves hating on someone. With a toxic personality like that, you will get lot of "unjustified" hate thrown at you.

Or you can just call it being "anti-PC" and get over it? Tha's what Trump does when he wants to bash something.

I think Trump serves as a good reminder to why we have an "establishment" in the first place. While everyone will always hate the powers that be for keeping us down and what not, at the end of day it's still a good idea to have someone in charge who knows what they're doing, with the Trump administration being the best demonstration of what happens otherwise.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the sentiment that media focuses far too much on speculation/rumors rather than policy substance. Trump does enough shit wrong on his own; you don't need a bunch of garbage rumors to make him look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I agree with the sentiment that media focuses far too much on speculation/rumors rather than policy substance. Trump does enough shit wrong on his own; you don't need a bunch of garbage rumors to make him look bad.
    The problem with Trump is that he has so many problems it all just becomes background noise, when for any other president any one of his scandals would be enough on its own to sink their administration. The question I would ask is, why positive qualities does Trump actually have?

If it's not painfully obvious after listening to the man speak for five minutes, I can only assume the watcher is brain dead from repeated blows to the head from partisan politics.

I thought he was repulsive even back on the Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    Where did I get upset exactly?
    The fact that you told me that I clearly didn't read your comment.

You wouldn't have mentioned it and repeated it if it didn't offend you in anyway

Personally, in the long haul, I think he's going to be good for America. Now wait for before I finish before you blow a few gaskets. I think he's tearing down a lot of things that need to be torn down. For example: I think ObamaCare was a step in the right direction, but it failed miserably because it didn't go far enough. It was something that tried to appease the insurance companies and make healthcare available. I'm a firm advocate of Universal HealthCare and ObamaCare, while it's still there, will try and be changed, fixed, altered, etc..., what really needs to happen is it needs to disappear. And when we finally get someone in office that really deserves to be in office, like Bernie Sanders, then we can begin to really fix things without impediments in the way.

I also think that the consistent bashing, fake news, etc... that happens every single day and has inundated your Facebook feed to the tune of about 100 posts a day, at least that's what it seems to be, I think begins to backfire. Now I understand the left is upset, and they feel, like the whole Russia propoganda bullshit, that the more they repeat it, that the public will eventually just accept it. But I think the opposite is happening, the more people see it, the more they call bullshit and it will irrevocably harm the left if they continue the path they are going.

Deleted
    I dont hate Trump. I just think its the wrong guy in the white house. He should have continued to make 3rd class television shows for mentally challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Because he doesn't have much policy to speak of, frankly. Half a year in and all he's managed to do is lose legislative battles with his own party. His own party. What else is there to talk about besides the near constant stream of Trump shaped fiascos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    He might be a pretty bad president, but it seems like he gets an unreasonable amout of hate. Probably just people buying into the propaganda of the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    He might be a pretty bad president, but it seems like he gets an unreasonable amout of hate. Probably just people buying into the propaganda of the MSM.
    And he deserves all of the hate he gets. Considering he lies about things he doesn't need to lie about or that can be easily refuted. Anyone that says that people are buying into the "propaganda of the MSM" is fucking ignorant. Especially they are usually just reporting the fucking retarded things he is saying himself.

hello, i see so many people hating on him but why?? he is a showman because most presidents are reserved, i think its because he says things in blunt way and he isn't very presidential but they can't argue with a single thing he is doing because its the same as obama.

when the press says stuff about trump, its not about things they think is really bad, its about rumours, all kinds of garbage talk. the point is he is doing the same shit but has very different style to any president in a long time, most presidents do the fake smiles and talk nicely while they blow up 100's of thousands of people.

im not trump supporter but why hate the man.

my question is to you people, whats your take on this hate?? are people overreacting abit??
    Personally, I do not hate the guy. I dislike his policies/decisions (gutting the EPA/Leaving Paris, supporting Trumpcare, his budget/tax plan, the Muslim ban/wall thing, etc.), since any good ones he makes are buried beneath the far more important bad ones in my opinion.
    Then there is how he uses the office of the president to lie and/or insult people, which in turn has caused political discussions in the US to become more about 'feels' than facts. Just look at his feud with the London mayor for that. His and his son's misconstructions of that man's statements are constantly validated, even by people in this forum.
    On the same token, there is the war he has started with the MSM. His whole 'fake news' shtick regarding any criticism of his is just getting tiring. Yes, he is addressing a problem in popular media (slanting), but does so in a completely wrong way. Namely, accepting all the slant in his favour by decrying all against.

But yeah, I don't hate the guy. Don't even know him all that well on a personal level. I just dislike almost everything he does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    He's a potentially incestuous lecherous pussygrabbing low-IQ born-with-a-golden-spoon-up-his-ass out of touch multiple time divorced alleged rapist dumbass grandpa who barely deserves to live, and he's behind the wheel of the most powerful nation on the planet.

What's not to hate.
    c'mon brother, i respect your opinion but saying he doesn't deserve to live is abit harsh xD

Deleted
    c'mon brother, i respect your opinion but saying he doesn't deserve to live is abit harsh xD
    I said barely. Also, when is anything said about Trump said in all seriousness?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    He left the Paris Accord because all of them want the U.S. to fit the bill for everything, and he basically said 'F*ck You!' to them.
    Did I mention he is a liar? Yes, I did. I also mentioned he has serious knowledge gaps.

I'll get on the PC and give you a link. Never ever believe the BS Trump says. He is factually dumb.

Here it is: All the proof on the climate change and Trump beeing a terribly ignorant person:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scez5dqtAc
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-06-10 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And he deserves all of the hate he gets. Considering he lies about things he doesn't need to lie about or that can be easily refuted. Anyone that says that people are buying into the "propaganda of the MSM" is fucking ignorant. Especially they are usually just reporting the fucking retarded things he is saying himself.
    He's fucking retarded about nothing of substance, though. What the media doesn't understand is that when Trump tweets covfefe and the media hyperventilates for a full week about it, they make themselves look like easily manipulated tools. From my viewpoint, this is because the media are full of easily manipulated tools, but I respect that this is my personal position which may or may not be true. Regardless of that, the media plays Trump wrong consistently. They ignore the relative value of words and devalue their own journalism in the process. Going back to covfefe because it's recent and a good example, it took Trump two tweets (a maximum of 280 characters) and ten seconds of voice clip from Sean Spicer to get the media to write essays about it. Essays upon essays, esé. About something completely irrelevant.

The Progressives hate Trump

Progressives thrive on Anarchy & they want lots of Islamic refugees and drug pushing Mexicans in the USA.

Chaos creates Anarchy , which progressives love, so they can bring in their own way of No democracy but dictatorship.