Thread: Fury

Fury

"Your attacks hits 10 times harder than a rogue, you have about 50% more life than a rogue, your artifact blows half of peoples lives alone, you have way too much mobility and your immunity proc is beyond retarded." -WoW Forum poster

So, what's going on with this build and how are people dealing with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    "Your attacks hits 10 times harder than a rogue, you have about 50% more life than a rogue, your artifact blows half of peoples lives alone, you have way too much mobility and your immunity proc is beyond retarded." -WoW Forum poster

Kidney or HoJ on burst into blind or any other CC of your choice..

laugh at him while he cries in a corner

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...5-patch-notes/

Fury

All damage increased by 5%.
    Frenzy now lasts 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
    Juggernaut (Artifact trait) now lasts 8 seconds (was 6 seconds). Juggernaut can now be activated when an off-hand hit killed the target.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Kidney or HoJ on burst into blind or any other CC of your choice..

laugh at him while he cries in a corner
    what rating are you at? I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    what rating are you at? I'm curious
    Curiosity killed the cat

Deleted
    Isn't this like your 5th "fury" thread already?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Isn't this like your 5th "fury" thread already?
    Might be 2nd or third .. I go back into the game trying to adapt after people share views and realize there is more to the build and come back and ask another question .. This is the last on this spec .. Thanks!

I'm focusing now on CC much more against Fury and while its not easy at all with the various ways they have to get out of CC and close the gap, I see progress .. painstaking progress though .. As soon as whatever defensive I have are used my HP vanishes the first hard CC they land .. Even something like the ranged stun (Warrior) just puts me so behind its frustrating ..
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-06-10 at 09:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

And yet the top 3s team in the world has a Rogue in it.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    And yet the top 3s team in the world has a Rogue in it.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    let's be real, rank 1 teams get rank 1 regardless of class comp. You should be look at the 1800-2400 range to gather data from on what's op and what isn't

dealing with fury is really simple. his strong point is his burst, if you deny him from that he cant do much. also like most melee dps, he cant perform when he is the main focus. also he has problems getting out of roots, double fears+saps etc, that you can see really frequently on games above 2.2k rating. finally, while he could preserve himself ( dunno right now after the 25% nerf on BTH healing) if you stunned him during enrage regen, or disarm, or cc, or just stand away from him, he cant do anything more than having a 30% dmg reduction for 8 sec. and that's a 2 min cd... if you are losing from fury's that means that either your cc's are lacking or that you cant understand the game up to this point. fury is one of the simplest classes in the game when it comes to predictability. finally, he has more health than you because he takes 20% more dmg.

P.S. --> please refrain from making such posts when you cant understand the classes you're playing against. i would suggest you to better check their spells from either the game, or wowhead, icy-veins, w/e .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    let's be real, rank 1 teams get rank 1 regardless of class comp. You should be look at the 1800-2400 range to gather data from on what's op and what isn't
    I'd love to see that put to the test and see a rank 1 team win with a: BrM/Holy Priest/Surv Hunter team
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'd love to see that put to the test and see a rank 1 team win with a: BrM/Holy Priest/Surv Hunter team
    Obvs with respect to specs actually viable in arena. Though it would be funny to see just how high a team could climb with that setup