Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I'd say the "people who like Sylvanas must fap to her" meme is rather bland at this point. Doesn't even qualify for "mildly spicy", it's such a normie meme.

Mudmug on the other hand, that's some hot spicy stuff.
    Mudmug is simply ahead of the time. In year or two it will burst all over the community.

And yeah, we need a new sylvanas meme. Like "vol'jin was inside job" or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Nah she has to die eventually. If we don't change the guard, nobody will get character development beside Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas, Khadgar, Wrathion and Illidan. We need new heroes or at least kill off some characters to make room for others to develop. Like the gnomes, the goblins, a worgen beside Genn, the pandaren.
    Now now, that is entirely speculation. And one that isn't backed by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And yeah, we need a new sylvanas meme. Like "vol'jin was inside job" or something like that.
    Good luck convincing the screamers of that idea.

Just kill her off already. I mean she's died like what? Three times? That's some serious plot armor. I'd like a patch similar to 5.1 (Landfall) where Gilneas is taken back and Sylvanas is killed during that patch (maybe betrayed by Nathanos or something like that? (seems unlikely though)). But that's just wishful thinking. Blizzard won't kill off any more of their signature characters anytime soon.
    It's a shame though. It somehow feels as if the entire Forsaken story arc revolves around Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2017-06-10 at 11:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Sorry man, as a general rule I don't take people with anime weeb avatars seriously
    Ahaha, now you got super-meta. But in all honesty, you are 10 years to late for spicyness. So that is pretty weak maymay you have here.

Deleted

Now now, that is entirely speculation. And one that isn't backed by anything.
    Speculation? The only two other sort of developed non-DK undead beside her are her boy toy whose entire character is how loyal he is to Sylvanas (Nathanos) and a god mode Mary Sure joke character that can melt faces because reasons and doesn't want much to do with the Horde or the Forsaken (Lilian Voss).

As cool it is to have a badass chick with centuries of military experience lead the Forsaken and the Horde, if nobody else gets to shine while Sylvanas is around, she needs to go. Especially since Blizzard doesn't seem to have any idea what to do with her. Since Arthas died her character and motivation is basically: Get more valkyr to make more Forsaken. That was four expansions ago.

Thankfully Thrall jinxed the Warchief position so it's kinda like Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You sit on a throne a bit and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    I would like to see her interacting grudgingly with the new Lich King once her Valkyr run out, could make for some interesting tension. I'm not convinced a good story is able to be told in an mmo but I think those two facing the abyss and how they handle that could be compelling.

I think it's becoming clear that we are heading towards Wotlk 2 sooner rather than later and having her being forced to become what she hated would be appealing to me at least and could also incorporate aspects of SoO 2 as well.
    Can you fill me in, because I honestly have no idea where you're getting this information.

She still has 4 Val'kyr which are powerful enough to bring her back from the dead and countless more lesser Val'kyr that are strong enough to raise undead, but not bring back Sylvanas.

Also, where's the info coming about WotLK 2? Haven't seen anything remotely pointing in that direction; we're clearly headed for Naga next expansion.

This thread took such a new and refreshing (as well as completely unexpected turn overnight).

Inc the sylvannas fanboys who won't ever see past her undead tits
    Is this supposed to be the stage when you start to justify your claims with anything other than hurrdurring about how other posters make things up and don't know lore when you actually haven't checked up on it yourself? Or is it yet to come?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speculation? The only two other sort of developed non-DK undead beside her are her boy toy whose entire character is how loyal he is to Sylvanas (Nathanos) and a god mode Mary Sure joke character that can melt faces because reasons and doesn't want much to do with the Horde or the Forsaken (Lilian Voss).

As cool it is to have a badass chick with centuries of military experience lead the Forsaken and the Horde, if nobody else gets to shine while Sylvanas is around, she needs to go. Especially since Blizzard doesn't seem to have any idea what to do with her. Since Arthas died her character and motivation is basically: Get more valkyr to make more Forsaken. That was four expansions ago.

Thankfully Thrall jinxed the Warchief position so it's kinda like Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You sit on a throne a bit and die.
    Now thats alot of implying. I mean you are right, look at all those well developed troll characters that popped after vol'jin death. And all that great character development baine and other tauren got after cairne died. Not to mention all those interesting orcs we got in place of garrosh. Oh wait....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post

Also, where's the info coming about WotLK 2? Haven't seen anything remotely pointing in that direction; we're clearly headed for Naga next expansion.
    Give it a rest. WotlK 2 is like the Tinker class. They will keep saying it is just around the corner untill it happens.

I also realised I never really said how Sylvanas should die. How about Azshara kills her? New expansion, new villain. Those who care about the lore know that she is a pretty scary woman who views Sargeras as "someone worthy of being my boyfriend". Those who don't might need a bit of show to establish her as a credbile threat. Like how Arthas facerolled everyone at the Wrathgate till Putress arrived, have Azshara tear a few NPCs to shreads. No redemption, no betrayal, no messed up siege, just someone who is that much stronger.

Now thats alot of implying. I mean you are right, look at all those well developed troll characters that popped after vol'jin death. And all that great character development baine and other tauren got after cairne died. Not to mention all those interesting orcs we got in place of garrosh. Oh wait....
    So, what? We just agree that Blizzard can only write for like five characters at a time and leave it at that?
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-06-10 at 12:08 PM.

hahahah quoting me from like a month ago? you are reeeeeally mad about it aren't ya
    A month, five days. What's the difference, lel Although I suppose for someone saying they are -10 years old, the concept of time may be a tad too complicated. But let's be real about your misrepresentation of the passage of time here. Top notch attempt at pretending it was something old that I clung to because I'm totes legit "reeeeeally mad about it" and not something recent that was still in my memory to discredit me when your lore arguments do not actually exist even in the realm of hypotheticals (you did similar flailing around in the previous thread after all). And by "top notch" I actually mean fucking weak as hell. And that hururur part totally says that I'm mad about it instead of finding it laughable

when people act they way sylvannas lovers do - it's hard to stay logical cause they just get so darn triggered
    Says the person who "supports" their "claims" with random accusations about other posters (and reaching new heights of dishonesty while at it) and crying about the fact that Sylvanas is an undead and how that's a no-no.

Nah she has to die eventually. If we don't change the guard, nobody will get character development beside Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas, Khadgar, Wrathion and Illidan. We need new heroes or at least kill off some characters to make room for others to develop. Like the gnomes, the goblins, a worgen beside Genn, the pandaren.
    Alternatively we start expecting more skill from Blizzard's writers than from a high school writing club's laziest member, particularly in that they find it in themselves the ability to develop more than one member of each race at a time.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-06-10 at 12:14 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Can you fill me in, because I honestly have no idea where you're getting this information.

She still has 4 Val'kyr which are powerful enough to bring her back from the dead and countless more lesser Val'kyr that are strong enough to raise undead, but not bring back Sylvanas.

4 isn't very many, thats kind of the whole point of her actions in Stormheim. As for the rest I didn't say next expansion and was just answering op's questions with speculation based on a hunch and what I'd personally like to see as opposed to statements of fact. Note the use of "I think".

Mudmug is simply ahead of the time. In year or two it will burst all over the community.

Already been done. You need something more batshit retarded stronger. Like "Sylvanas actually exists and controls the global governments through the power of salt".

10+ Year Old Account

So, what? We just agree that Blizzard can only write for like five characters at a time and leave it at that?
    But that defeats the entire point of "sylvanas blocks development of other characters" thing doesnt it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Already been done. You need something more batshit retarded stronger. Like "Sylvanas actually exists and controls the global governments through the power of salt".
    "Sylvanas spoiled mudmugs finest brew by adding too much salt to it" - here you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that's what I call edgey
    But thats not what edgy means onii-chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Just kill her off already. I mean she's died like what? Three times? That's some serious plot armor. I'd like a patch similar to 5.1 (Landfall) where Gilneas is taken back and Sylvanas is killed during that patch (maybe betrayed by Nathanos or something like that? (seems unlikely though)). But that's just wishful thinking. Blizzard won't kill off any more of their signature characters anytime soon.
    It's a shame though. It somehow feels as if the entire Forsaken story arc revolves around Sylvanas.
    Alternatively, necromancy is a thing in Warcraft, particularly used by the undead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Alternatively we start expecting more ability from Blizzard's writers than from a high school writing club's laziest member, particularly in that they find it in themselves the ability to develop more than one member of each race at a time.
    That would be nice, yes. But let's not be that greedy. First let's have them develop one member of each race. Is that a thing now?

Human: Anduin
    Night Elf: Maiev (?) or Illidan
    Dwarf: Moira (?) Not sure
    Gnomes: Nobody
    Draenei: Probably Velen as Maraad is dead and Yrel is on Draenor
    Worgen: Genn (?)

Orcs: Nazgrim (?)
    Trolls: Jaylock
    Tauren: Gnomes
    Blood Elves: Lor'Themar got developed for MoP so they get to rest for a few more expansions
    Forsaken: Sylvanas (?)
    Goblins: Trolls

Pandaren: Li Li (?) She was in two artifact quest so that has to be something. Or Taoshi maybe

But that defeats the entire point of "sylvanas blocks development of other characters" thing doesnt it ?
    Not if she's one of the five.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-06-10 at 12:21 PM.

Now that's what I call edgey
    Considering how edgey isn't even a word, I care very deeply about this fact.

I.. rly don't see something like a big climax coming (thats what she said)
    I fear that Sylvanas will just be forgotten until the next exp. starts and then there will be another story arc for her

Inc the sylvannas fanboys who won't ever see past her undead tits
    Only Nathanos knows what they feel like.

Cold I imagine
    That means the nipples are hard all the time?