have we mentioned 6 teraflops?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    TERAFLOPS!

We need a "Teraflops" counter for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    You can play online, so screen isn't split.
    they said its split all the time so you can see their perspective even online
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Mean that the screen is split in two all the time. Now maby that's because they used splitscreen and not online i have not used splitscreen for ages.
    They used that to show both perspectives at the same time so

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    New Bioware game: Anthem.

titanfall versus dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    New Bioware game: Anthem.
    Horizon: Halo of Thrones.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Fuck, new Bioware IP on Microsoft presentation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    titanfall versus dinosaurs
    Add Attack on Titan.

these 4k video games look great in 720p

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    these 4k video games look great in 720p
    I'm watching the stream in a glorious 144p.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

BF2 here we go, just hope it's not the leak already seen that.

Deleted
    So, A Way Out is the only new IP presented by EA? Weak presentation.

not my john boyega

- - - Updated - - -

developers get stoned too

D-Doom49?
    Please tell me he didn't legally change his name to that.

Looks sick definitely going to buy seeing as they have responded to feedback from the first game.

So basically, NFS Payback and Anthem was the only things worth mentioning. Gotta see some more NFS to decide if it is any good, same of Anthem.

Deleted
    Naboo looks amazing.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude was that the emperor's messenger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    So basically, NFS Payback and Anthem was the only things worth mentioning. Gotta see some more NFS to decide if it is any good, same of Anthem.
    You just know Anthem will be a generic open-world shooter except mild AI changes will be hyped up as "they evolve to you!"