Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Fucking ijustine really? lol.

Jesus.

If you wanted a woman there (Which I don't care either way) should have gotten like AnneMunition or somebody who actually does Gaming as their priority and not a tertiary 3rd-channel-for-more-ad-rev. Its almost a meme to use her for gaming stuff these days.
    I like how she was shocked when that guy said he spend like 1000 dollars on that mobile game so far yet she buys every single Apple product, and even bought a 2nd pair of overpriced AirPods cause she lost her first pair within 2 weeks.

the floor is a good press conference
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Its over???

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Its over???
    Yeah, next is microsoft tomorrow, think bethesda is tomorrow to.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...0610005038/en/

FIFA 18 Switch details. 1080p docked. Single JoyCon support. FUT, but not The Journey.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    if you are American then yes, for EU MS is at 11pm CET and Bethesda Monday morning at 6am CET

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    if you are American then yes, for EU MS is at 11pm CET and Bethesda Monday morning at 6am CET
    Ah roger that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't even say goodbye :'(

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    They didn't even say goodbye :'(
    Bastards

when is this going to fucking end
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Bastards
    Didnt have the EA manners DLC purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Didnt have the EA manners DLC purchased.
    Haha true.

it just keeps going oh god

- - - Updated - - -

did that dude just say he wished he was his dad?

15+ Year Old Account
    On a scale of 0 to Steve Ballmer.. How much Cocaine do you think this guy is on..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    On a scale of 0 to Steve Ballmer.. How much Cocaine do you think this guy is on..
    Jack Nicholson.

that EA conference was so cringe-worthy lol. The only announcer who didnt fumble and didnt look awkward being in front of people happened to be an actress lol..
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

ijustine sacrificed to the old ones

https://mobile.twitter.com/geoffkeig...48811234676736

Nintendo's Reggie Fils-amie will be joining Geoff Knightly at Live @ E3 tomorrow at 5 pm PDT.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Way Out is legitimately exciting. I have huge respect for developers who have a vision and aren't willing to compromise that vision despite it not being the best idea financially. Sure, it won't be a blockbuster seller due to the co-op aspect, but it seems like this game is exploring co-op in a really interesting and innovative way. Regardless, I guarantee that out of the games that are announced this E3, none of them will play like A Way Out.

Also Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons was phenomenal so I definitely have a bit more faith for this game.

Battlefront 2 seems like the Battlefront successor that I always wanted. I'm really stoked for this game.

If Anthem actually is a Destiny clone then I officially don't give a fuck. And of course the sports shit is whatever, but they've got to do it.

EA is typically the worst, but they might actually beat out a few pressers this year. It wasn't a great conference, but it had some great moments and was overall decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Right now, Assassin's Creed Origins leak is more interesting than the entire EA presentation...
    Yeah I just saw a lot of that stuff.

It takes place in Ptolemaic Egypt, not Ancient Egypt... So we will have Roman, Greek, and Egyptian shit all at once.