Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A priest like maybe Velen (no Draenei yet!). And a map controller such as C'Thun.

I want dragonflights in their dragon forms, Pitlords, Baal, Lore Walker Cho (Talk em to death cho, pleaseeee!), Dreadlords, Khadgar(I have a plan...), Hogger, Cairne, Garrosh, Johnny Awesome, remnants of old gods.

From Warcraft: Velen, Thunder King, Garrosh.

Starcraft: Firebat, Gabriel Tosh.

Overwatch: Reinhardt, Junkrat, Mercy.

Diablo: Druid, Mephisto.

"Take heart, young one. The Earth Mother is near."

Deleted
    Diablo: Deckard Cain, Mephisto, Baal.

Starcraft: Overmind, Stukov.

Warcraft: Deathwing, Kel'thuzad, C'thun.

Diablo: Cow King and Duriel

Starcraft: I would love a Protoss Carrier hero

Warcraft: XT-002 Deconstructor, Lady Vashj, Prophet Velen, High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque

Starcraft: More Zerg characters. Stukov and Overmind would be day 1 buys for me.

Warcraft: Would love to see some Dragons. Deathwing, Ysera, Nozdumo would be sweet.

Overwatch: Ana, Reaper, Sombra, Winston, and Zenyatta

10+ Year Old Account
    After having played Overwatch during its free weekend, I'd really like Reinhardt in game. He was basically the only character I enjoyed, so it's not worth picking up the game... but I miss that big hammer...

Also, his skins would look awesome.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    After having played Overwatch during its free weekend, I'd really like Reinhardt in game. He was basically the only character I enjoyed, so it's not worth picking up the game... but I miss that big hammer...

Also, his skins would look awesome.
    Reinhardt has basically been at the top of my wish list for Overwatch heroes for a long time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Reinhardt has basically been at the top of my wish list for Overwatch heroes for a long time now.
    After trying him out, I can see why! He'd fit perfectly into the game... Maybe have his trait that he can't attack and move like the other OW character, but his attack hits in a relatively large AoE instead. Could be quite fun.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

People ignoring Hearthstone originals that may never get added to WoW or any other Warcraft games make me sad, the Hearthstone Originals deserve love too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Well I meant a proper representative for the Alchemist; like Gazlowe for Tinkers or Stitches for Abominations. I guess they could always make someone new or unknown like Murky, Brightwing and Lunara.
    uhh what? murky has been a thing since the first blizzcon
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh what? murky has been a thing since the first blizzcon
    Reading comprehension? He said he wants a character who had basis in lore before joining Nexus.

Murky, Lunara and Brightwing were put into WoW after they were released in HotS.

mannoroth or brutallus

i want a pitlord more than just about anything else i can think of.

kil'jaedan or archimonde, or one of the dreadlords would be neat too i guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Reading comprehension? He said he wants a character who had basis in lore before joining Nexus.

Murky, Lunara and Brightwing were put into WoW after they were released in HotS.
    murky was in the game since the first blizzcon though... he was a baby murloc, yhes he didnty have "lore" but he was a baby murloc, that is explanation enough
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    murky was in the game since the first blizzcon though... he was a baby murloc, yhes he didnty have "lore" but he was a baby murloc, that is explanation enough
    Yeah you are right, but the character is on same level of E.T.C..

We know it is here for a long time, but it is either a designer's outlet, pop culture reference or something along the lines. The guy specifically asked for someone with a story inside the lore. For example Leeroy Jenkins is an overdone joke that was put into game long after it went 'viral' among community, but you don't consider it as somebody even with a minor impact on the world.

Deleted
    Varimathras, Kil'jaden, Kel'thuzad, Tirion, Velen, Grom/Garrosh, Gelbin Mekkatorque, Deathwing, Cairne.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The Overmind #1.

Some sorta Giant. Ultralisk, Cliff/Sea/Magma Giant, Siegebreaker Assault Beast, ect. Just hero who has an absolutely massive hitbox, and literally tanks by preventing ppl from getting at the backline.
    I see him more as a stationary hero who creates units, affectsthe field, creates buildings and allies with temp buffs, he takes over the core!

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Heroes: Kel'Thuzad, Mannoroth, Professor Putricide (he'd be fucking hilarious), Jaraxxus - Eredar Lord of the Trifling Gnome, Lei Shen and Grom Hellscream.

Diablo Heroes: Ba'al, Imperius, Mephisto.

Overwatch: Junkrat, Roadhog (prob just a skin for Stitches), Sombra, Reinhardt.

For new heroes,

Imperius (for his smug holier than thou attitude, we're almost at full 5 angel capacity now), Maiev, Leah and Fenix with a side talandar skin