Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I know one of those 3 things, where I know all three of the others. I don't think Saul Alinsky and Occupy Democrats have the following that Alex Jones and Breitbart do. Also, is the Occupy movement even still a thing?
    They're a facebook page still. That's about it.

Not a clue who this Alinsky guy is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Because.

Sore losers.

Because Bernie Sanders got cheated and he totally would have won against a capitalist.

Because Hillary was a woman and women are supposed to win.

Because he keeps showing how fucked our ruling class is. He keeps calling it months before, only for it to be exposed.

Because whining is a new form of currency. Bitcoins look out.
    Because none of these things.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    aww how cute you think you offended me lol
    You keep coming back, clearly you are

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    There are a surprisingly high number of racist lunatic Australians on this board, which is odd since you always picture them as being so chill and laid back.
    Typical americans, always buying into stereotypes

Although Australians aren't racist lunatics. That is what americans are, considering you continue to refuse to have tough gun laws despite all the mass shootings that happen very week or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind how he fucks the poor, but I still think he's incompetent and ignoring the environmental issues is retarded no matter what your net worth is. No profit in the destruction of the planet.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Typical americans, always buying into stereotypes

Although Australians aren't racist lunatics. That is what americans are, considering you continue to refuse to have tough gun laws despite all the mass shootings that happen very week or so.
    who wouldnt love a peacemaker gun

People hate Trump because he is a better person and more successful than they ever will be. Also leftist are anti American, racist, and the party of division. So they'll cry about russia(even though there's nothing there, nor will there ever be).

Just get used to it. I personally love the liberal tears. If they cared this much about the criminal acts about Obama and Hitlery they'd be in prison right now. Look up fast and furious(no not the movie).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    People hate Trump because he is a better person and more successful than they ever will be. Also leftist are anti American, racist, and the party of division. So they'll cry about russia(even though there's nothing there, nor will there ever be).

Just get used to it. I personally love the liberal tears. If they cared this much about the criminal acts about Obama and Hitler they'd be in prison right now.
    You sure are working hard for an upgrade to a permaban

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-11 at 04:15 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Lol thanks for providing input on the conservation. But yes posting facts = ban for conservatives.

Posting conspiracy theories = good for liberals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Lol thanks for providing input on the conservation. But yes posting facts = ban for conservatives.

Posting conspiracy theories = good for liberals.
    No I just noticed u spammed 7 threads with obvious content to break rules, derail, conspiracy theories and more coupled with a zig that doesn't bode well.
    Curious what drives one to waste his or her time so bad.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    No I just noticed u spammed 7 threads with obvious content to break rules, derail, conspiracy theories and more coupled with a zig that doesn't bode well.
    Curious what drives one to waste his or her time so bad.
    Break rules? By actually posting stuff related to the topic? I mean I understand liberals do anything they want and get away with it. But some of us do follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's a terrible person who has made a lot of money by screwing over average people who do not have the means to fight him in court. He's a pure authoritarian who opposed freedom, the United States Constitution, and the free markets. He has a despicable character, and I wouldn't want to admit I knew him if he were a member of my family. I oppose almost all of his political platform, and think he acts like a typical middle school bully.
    Indeed. Would also likely add that he is a pathological liar, he screws over his country by making opinion into "facts" and real facts into opinion, and turning people against the free press. He is an extremely toxic person that will cause extreme damage to America in just a few short years, pretty much regardless of what policies he pursues. Just by being who he is he will damage American democracy immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Indeed. Would also likely add that he is a pathological liar, he screws over his country by making opinion into "facts" and real facts into opinion, and turning people against the free press. He is an extremely toxic person that will cause extreme damage to America in just a few short years, pretty much regardless of what policies he pursues. Just by being who he is he will damage American democracy immensely.
    The people hated the biased anti American "free press" before him. He just gave us an outlet.

If they weren't so radical and just gave Obama a free pass things would've been different.

The job of the press is to question the government. ALL government. Not become liberal, donate to liberals, and allow them to get away with murder(expression not accusing anything).

Deleted
    Cause hes anti establishment of course.. he beat the "elites" so now they're all riled up and rallying the useful idiots with fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's a terrible person who has made a lot of money by screwing over average people who do not have the means to fight him in court. He's a pure authoritarian who opposed freedom, the United States Constitution, and the free markets. He has a despicable character, and I wouldn't want to admit I knew him if he were a member of my family. I oppose almost all of his political platform, and think he acts like a typical middle school bully.
    If one thinks about it, aren't a lot of politicians like this though. They are really only out for themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Cause hes anti establishment of course.. he beat the "elites" so now they're all riled up and rallying the useful idiots with fake news.
    How is a NYC oligarch, not part of the establishment?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    If one thinks about it, aren't a lot of politicians like this though. They are really only out for themselves.
    I also hate most politicians. Trump just happens to be worse than most in almost all of those regards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    If one thinks about, aren't a lot of politicians like this though. They are really only out for themselves.
    Yes, which is why it's necessary to point it out each time. Otherwise, everything gets muddied and the lot makes you ignore outliers, by thinking they are the same.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Don't mind them, they are so deluded they will never see it. They can't see its the super rich who are the 'elite'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hillary? Well she lost..

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti establishment

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Personally, I do not hate the guy. I dislike his policies/decisions (gutting the EPA/Leaving Paris, supporting Trumpcare, his budget/tax plan, the Muslim ban/wall thing, etc.), since any good ones he makes are buried beneath the far more important bad ones in my opinion.
    Then there is how he uses the office of the president to lie and/or insult people, which in turn has caused political discussions in the US to become more about 'feels' than facts. Just look at his feud with the London mayor for that. His and his son's misconstructions of that man's statements are constantly validated, even by people in this forum.
    On the same token, there is the war he has started with the MSM. His whole 'fake news' shtick regarding any criticism of his is just getting tiring. Yes, he is addressing a problem in popular media (slanting), but does so in a completely wrong way. Namely, accepting all the slant in his favour by decrying all against.

But yeah, I don't hate the guy. Don't even know him all that well on a personal level. I just dislike almost everything he does.
    I agree, I can't "hate" anyone I don't know.
    I do disagree with a lot of his policy decisions though.