Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda sad the right the guy doesn't want to be taken away is the 2nd amendment. You'd think freedom of speech/religion would be more important. Plus I'm pretty sure Islam doesn't have any rules against guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Protesting against anti-sharia law... Oh boy, that's a tough one to sell
    Proof that some people will support anything as long as it is anti-Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And do you have any evidence that honor killings go "unpunished" in the US?
    Reaching. Learn to read. Same to you Boomzy. Quick on the trigger huh? I simply stated they shouldnt be treated with leniency, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Reaching. Learn to read. Same to you Boomzy. Quick on the trigger huh? I simply stated they shouldnt be treated with leniency, ever.
    You said there have been Honor Killings in the US. Show the evidence or back off from your claim.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    honor killings in the us? can you name three in the last 5 years?

the sad thing is you drink the fearmongering so much you are spreading it.
    Moving the goalposts. It has happened, and the cases have been pretty crazy. Which means sharia law exists within families and communities. Which also means states should adopt a zero tolerance for it. Are you really arguing this????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajimo View Post
    What exactly are they protesting against shariah law for, is there some push to enforce it that I haven't heard of yet?
    The closest thing the US has to Sharia Law are these new "Religious Freedom Laws", or really known as "Using Religion as Cover to deny Services and Protections to Minorities Laws.

Lefties were protesting those laws... never saw Pepe there. Its like they have a huge blind spot for home grown Sharia Laws or home grown Taliban slashing throats on the Metro.

Overall the protests were fairly chill in relation to previous engagements. Just some really loud wingnuts yelling for Muslims to go home. Not so much yelling about Sharia.
    My Wife and our friends were handing out Otter Pops for Diversity. Lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You said there have been Honor Killings in the US. Show the evidence or back off from your claim.
    Living under a rock eh? Here's you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_..._United_States

10+ Year Old Account
    You could of at least avoided the snark. No need to be an ass.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Proof that some people will support anything as long as it is anti-Trump.
    Well it was the headline I was commenting on, I am under no delusion that these people would be completely okay and respectful to all the Muslims if sharia law just wasn't legal (it isn't just fyi). It is so transparent that it is almost a joke.

According to your link, the last incident dates back to 09, are these people catching up after 7 years?
    Also how does that justify No More Muslims and the Kekistan flag?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The cynic in me says they took the anti-Sharia law angle because it's more PC than just coming out and saying they don't like Muslims.
    This.
    GZ for winning this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    According to your link, the last incident dates back to 09, are these people catching up after 7 years?
    Also how does that justify No More Muslims and the Kekistan flag?
    People will troll? Seriously, you gotta ask that question? Just because the last incident is 09 doesnt mean it doesnt happen secretly in a family or community. Pretty sure it does. Maybe not honor killings, but other sharia practices. But if a community is involved, it's pretty easy for a person to go "missing".

People will troll? Seriously, you gotta ask that question? Just because the last incident is 09 doesnt mean it doesnt happen secretly in a family or community. Pretty sure it does. Maybe not honor killings, but other sharia practices. But if a community is involved, it's pretty easy for a person to go "missing".
    holy tin foil, this is a whole new level of "i don't know for a fact, i just know it to be true" angle

So your evidence for this BIG PUSH in sharia law is 5 incidents in 30 years and then you respond with "well it's definitely happening in secret". I can probably find 5 instances where abortion doctors were murdered in the last 30 years so I'll organize some rednecks and we'll go protest Christian morals being forced upon us. The sharia law angle is a fucking strawman, what these fat rednecks are protesting is DA MOOSELAMBS!
    Beta Club Brosquad

That's textbook paranoia.

About the rest of your comment, yes people do troll, but at some point we should draw the line ( as these counter protesters did), otherwise we will end up with an annoying orange in chief who will interrupt himself mid lie to tell a different lie just for the lolz. Oh wait ...
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-06-11 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    The fact that you think that Trump is comparable to Voldemort means America's left is fucked.
    The fact that you literally could not have interpreted his post any less correctly means your reading comprehension is fucked.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    The fact that you think that Trump is comparable to Voldemort means America's left is fucked.
    the fact! that is what you took away from is far more telling then anything else.

Who hasn't the SPLC labeled a hate group!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Both protests are dumb and pointless. Protesting is just the new cool thing to do for people who want to feel like they're fighting the good fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question

If no one with any sort of actual power is trying to bring Shria to America... what are you protesting?