Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    Yes! I'll be staggering all of the Dungeon & Raid BoE drops over the next week or so for as long as my sanity holds out. World drops and crafted items will come after that.

It currently doesn't do that. (although I'd like to eventually) This addon is mostly for tracking gear and appearance acquisitions - If you're looking for recipes, I'd highly recommend downloading Ackis Recipe List. (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/arl)

EDIT: I should probably be more specific: The "Recipe" filter actually only tracks whether or not you've collected the appearance of the item that it can craft. (Of which, those items are affected by your armor type/weapon type filters.)

1.0.9-release
    - Added Trash Mob and Crafted Items for Karazhan. Also split up the drops from Opera Hall into their own separate boss lists for clarification. The extra Chess Event caused by the factions having two distinct encounters has been removed. Nightbane has been moved to be immediately after Opera Hall.

- Added Trash Mob and Crafted Items to Sunwell. Also corrected a couple of missing / misplaced boss drops. (There were 3 from Felmyst not listed in the Adventure Guide.)

- Simplified Shadow Labyrinth as all of the drops are identical in Normal/Heroic mode, I figured it would be easier if I just merged them into their parent group.

- Finished adding all of the trash mob and crafted items to all Burning Crusade Dungeons & Raids! (ALL OF THEM!)

- Added the Species IDs for Pet Bombling and Lil Smoky.
    You have to stop adding things to track, it makes my numbers look worse and worse! But really thanks for all hard work. Is there any way to make the fly out window change to the instance like monars does? Even if it doesn't auto do it but there is a button to click in that window that says change to this instance or something would be more than fine. I like to leave it open and spam dungeons as a healer so it would just make my life so much easier lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    You have to stop adding things to track, it makes my numbers look worse and worse! But really thanks for all hard work. Is there any way to make the fly out window change to the instance like monars does? Even if it doesn't auto do it but there is a button to click in that window that says change to this instance or something would be more than fine. I like to leave it open and spam dungeons as a healer so it would just make my life so much easier lol
    I have a ticket for this behaviour, so I do intend to add it eventually. I've been wasting most of my time adding trash mob / crafted / vendor items to all of the instances. I mostly finished Wrath of the Lich King dungeons/raids a few minutes ago. (minus 25 man/25 man heroic ToC)

1.1.0-release
    - Added Trash Mob drops for all Wrath of the Lich King Dungeons and Raids!
    - Added Trash Mob and Crafted Items for Naxxramas and Icecrown Citadel.
    - Added Vendor items for Icecrown Citadel.
    - Added all of the Tier 10 sets to Icecrown Citadel. (groan)
    - Added Trash Mob drops and Achievement specifications for Ulduar.
    - Adjusted 10 man and 10 man (heroic) Trial of the Crusader to properly filter Horde/Alliance items.
    - The mounts that drop in the Eye of Eternity are no longer directly associated with a difficulty ID. (They drop in both difficulties with equal opportunity.)

NOTE: I haven't finished adjusting 25 man Trial of the Crusader or adding their crafted / vendor items. This is really a lot of work since both factions get their own unique set of items.

Deleted
    Ok so I have been using this for a while.. I like that you added the minilist. I only use the minilist. A request:

Is it possible to have a key combination like shift click icon (i use the titan panel icon but it is same for minimap i presume) or something that opens the minilist for the "current instance you are in". m0narch's addon has this and it is convenient as now I need to manually search the list to open the correct minilist.

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed the person above me requested the same Well I add my voice to that!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lupine Longstaff is listed under trial of the crusader 25 normal for horde, but it's an alliance only weapon.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Lupine Longstaff is listed under trial of the crusader 25 normal for horde, but it's an alliance only weapon.
    Indeed, I had finished 10 man / 10 man heroic ToC last night. I was going to try to do 25 man as well, but my eyes wanted to die from the tedium.

I'm working on this right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, cheers. I might drop some more feedback if I find weird stuff. The items without sources list seems to be only LFR (DS and ToT) tokens for me atm.

Any plans on making a list for vendors / quest rewards too?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, cheers. I might drop some more feedback if I find weird stuff. The items without sources list seems to be only LFR (DS and ToT) tokens for me atm.
    I plan on fixing the Cataclysm dungeons and raids today. Depending on how much time I have before I have to go to work tomorrow, I may or may not hit all of the Mists of Pandaria dungeons and raids as well.

Any plans on making a list for vendors / quest rewards too?
    Yes, I very much want to do this.

Indeed, I had finished 10 man / 10 man heroic ToC last night. I was going to try to do 25 man as well, but my eyes wanted to die from the tedium.

I'm working on this right now.
    I hear you. Usually after about 10 minutes of doing stuff like that my body just going crazy from all the tediousness.

Can you remove the CAPS from the addon please ?
    thank you and keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Can you remove the CAPS from the addon please ?
    thank you and keep up the good work.
    It's too late to do that now... ALL THE THINGS!
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-11 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks for the great work, using this addon with others for now to double check for missing items for my 90%+ collection, soon probably it will be possible to use it instead of monar. Would like an option to change sound of adding to collection though or adding custom ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shifuren View Post
    Thanks for the great work, using this addon with others for now to double check for missing items for my 90%+ collection, soon probably it will be possible to use it instead of monar. Would like an option to change sound of adding to collection though or adding custom ones
    You can do this manually using the en-US.lua locale file. If you want, you can completely change the sound effects there. I'll see if I can add a setting in the options menu.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Curious to know which place you prefer to receive feedback and/or bugs from users?
    Curse comments, Curse Ace Tickets, Mmochamp, Discordgrp?
    MMO-Champion or Curse comments on the addon itself. I have both of them open in different tabs and refresh every 45 minutes or so when I'm working on the addon. Not really sure how to use Discord groups, but I haven't really tried yet.

Regarding feedback: You surely will make this addon great. But if you dont mind, can you tell us what are your plans after finishing raid's and dungeons? Tier Sets? PvP Sets? Quests? Just curious 2 know what 2 look forward x)
    Thank you very much! What to add after Dungeons and Raids are done... probably World Drops. I have the data already, I just don't have a nice way of showing the information. I don't want it to be like monar's where it's all just plopped into a giant group without any sorting capabilities. My first thought was to segregate the drops by Level (if available) and then fallback to an iLvl filter if that wasn't available. (this way, you could kinda associate the zone you'll find the item in)

Tier Sets, PVP Sets, Quests, all things I want to do. I want ALL THE THINGS to have ALL THE THINGS.

Regarding bugs:
    AQ40 - Viscidus Globule ID 93039 - Species 1154 is under Shared Boss Loot
    Sunwell - Felmyst Mail Legs ID 34186 does not seem to track correctly
    ToT - Shared Boss Loot LFR displays Treasures of the Thunder King ID 95343 as shared loot
    HFC - Archimonde Mythic Mount ID 123890 does not seem to track correctly
    AQ40 - Viscidus and Princess Huhuran are no longer subgroups in the Shared Boss Loot group. (not really how that happened in the first place?)
    Sunwell - There's an item that you can purchase with the mail legs from the vendor on the boat. If you see 1/2, that's why. If you have vendored the item, buy it back using the item recovery tool and then use it to buy the variant from the vendor.
    ToT - Working on fixing the MoP raids right now, a fix won't be in this release, probably in 1.1.2.
    HFC - It turns out my GetMountInfo function wasn't caching all of the information as expected. Fixed in 1.1.1.

1.1.1-release
    - The Draenor World Bosses are now in their parent group. (there is no such thing as normal/heroic mode for a world boss)
    - Added Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker to the World Bosses catagory for Burning Crusade.
    - Added Trash Mob drops to all Cataclysm Dungeons.
    - Cleaned up Baradin Hold and Blackwing Descent by merging 10/25 Player into "Normal" and 10/25 Player (Heroic) into "Heroic".
    - Moved the Gauntlets Token to Magmaw in Blackwing Descent.
    - Cleaned up The Bastion of Twilight by merging 10/25 Player into "Normal" and 10/25 Player (Heroic) into "Heroic".
    - Cleaned up Throne of the Four Winds and Firelands by merging 10/25 Player into "Normal" and 10/25 Player (Heroic) into "Heroic".
    - Added Trash Mobs, Tier Sets, and Vendors for the Firelands.
    - Cleaned up Dragon Soul by merging 10/25 Player into "Normal" and 10/25 Player (Heroic) into "Heroic".
    - Added all LFR weapon drops that were removed with the blue post in 4.2, apparently, they were added back in the Legion Pre-patch.
    - The LFR version of Morningstar of Heroic Will is still yet to be confirmed in the game, so it has been flagged as "unobtainable".
    - Added all of the tier sets available in Dragon Soul on all difficulties.
    - Corrected bonus ID associations for normal mode Mists of Pandaria dungeons.
    - Cleaned up all of the Mists of Pandaria raid difficulties.

Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug with some of the mounts collected in Warlords Raids.
    - Moved Viscidus and Princess Huhuran up a level.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-12 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Release 1.1.1

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you very much! What to add after Dungeons and Raids are done... probably World Drops. I have the data already, I just don't have a nice way of showing the information. I don't want it to be like monar's where it's all just plopped into a giant group without any sorting capabilities. My first thought was to segregate the drops by Level (if available) and then fallback to an iLvl filter if that wasn't available. (this way, you could kinda associate the zone you'll find the item in)
    The amount of world drops including greenies is absolutely gigantic for vanilla alone. Not sure what the best way of sorting it would be. Maybe a broad level range like 41-50 on the main menu that splits off into individual levels?

I imagine you're also in for a hell of a time sorting out no longer available stuff, the collection UI has loads of relics leftover. Unique axe only dropped by a specific type of ogre that was removed with cataclysm? You bet your ass it's in there as uncollected.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The amount of world drops including greenies is absolutely gigantic for vanilla alone. Not sure what the best way of sorting it would be. Maybe a broad level range like 41-50 on the main menu that splits off into individual levels?

I imagine you're also in for a hell of a time sorting out no longer available stuff, the collection UI has loads of relics leftover. Unique axe only dropped by a specific type of ogre that was removed with cataclysm? You bet your ass it's in there as uncollected.
    And then there's a lot of mess with the source of it. I've been trying to find quest-zone greens transmogs I miss and while some addon allow zone filters, it's still a mess as it seems to take white quest reward with shared appearances in account even while whites can't even be transmogged/collected at all. That's probably the way code works with shared looks.

Basicly Blizz tells people to go do Loremaster 4 times, and then there's still faction-specific quests ><

Also 75% of the boss armor drops you get in dungeons you cannot even learn due to being other armor class.

While I love the Wardrobe addition in Legion, I wish it was less strict for at least still-obtainable quest/raid/dungeon drop unlocks from old content.

If you have like 4 bosses like Ragefire chasm with a small loot table, each boss has like 1-2 items per armor class, it could still take a while to get it all.

Weapons can be unlocked much faster with Warriors of course, wands aren't really used these days anyway.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-12 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

It'll be a challenge, no doubt. That burden must be mine. Also yeah, was thinking 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc. It only starts getting awkward at 60, 70, 80, 85, 90, 100, and 110 where you have long long lists of drops for those levels.

Going through and flagging items as "unobtainable" shouldn't be that bad. Thankfully, WoWHead has a nice filtering system where you can search specifically for unobtainable items. It's processing that list of data that's a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    And then there's a lot of mess with the source of it. I've been trying to find quest-zone greens transmogs I miss and while some addon allow zone filters, it's still a mess as it seems to take white quest reward with shared appearances in account even while whites can't even be transmogged/collected at all. That's probably the way code works with shared looks.

Basicly Blizz tells people to go do Loremaster 4 times, and then there's still faction-specific quests ><

Also 75% of the boss armor drops you get in dungeons you cannot even learn due to being other armor class.

While I love the Wardrobe addition in Legion, I wish it was less strict for at least still-obtainable quest/raid/dungeon drop unlocks from old content.

If you have like 4 bosses like Ragefire chasm with a small loot table, each boss has like 1-2 items per class, it could still take a while to get it all.
    For Ragefire Chasm, I created 3 starter accounts and attached them all to my primary account. I then proceeded to multibox them until I was 100% in RFC and WC.

EDIT: After I finish all the things, I'll probably multibox all of the dungeons and raids until my mind and soul are dead.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-12 at 02:19 AM.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18741/morlunes-bracer

Is listed as no longer available to players but is listed as a trash mob drop from stratholme and wrongly (if its no longer available) by blizzard.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=18741/morlunes-bracer

Is listed as no longer available to players but is listed as a trash mob drop from stratholme and wrongly (if its no longer available) by blizzard.
    I've marked this item unobtainable in 1.1.2. (next release probably tuesday or wednesday)

I've marked this item unobtainable in 1.1.2. (next release probably tuesday or wednesday)
    It feels like I'm always late to bug reports lol
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    It feels like I'm always late to bug reports lol
    Well, you reported this item unobtainable. I was simply reporting that I've looked at your report and saw that you were right and that I was taking action about it. Your feedback has been very helpful so far. :P