Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Duurty how do you feel about Usmanov trying to take over Arsenal?

My opinion is he is a criminal who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football team.
    All billionaires are criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    All billionaires are criminals.
    Not far off, but most don't do a stretch for racketeering and allegedly rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    United just announced that Lindelöl that they have reached an agreement with Benifca for Victor Lindelöf-Nilsson! Just medical examination and personal contract left.

Excellent we get another swede now that Ibra left!

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    United just announced that Lindelöl that they have reached an agreement with Benifca for Victor Lindelöf-Nilsson! Just medical examination and personal contract left.

Seen him play much? I havent seen much of him but looks a bit like John stone, Good playing the ball, defending leaves room for improvement

Utd sign any more Swedes and Ill get a job as a translator there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Seen him play much? I havent seen much of him but looks a bit like John stone, Good playing the ball, defending leaves room for improvement
    Ye i've watched him in Benfica in the Champions League alot and the swedish national team. I really like how maturely he plays for a 22 year old and i like his attitude both on and off the pitch. A very solid signing, but to be fair i am abit biased since hes a swede of course

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ye i've watched him in Benfica in the Champions League alot and the swedish national team. I really like how maturely he plays for a 22 year old and i like his attitude both on and off the pitch. A very solid signing, but to be fair i am abit biased since hes a swede of course
    Nice, I'm sure he is good. Jose has a very good signing record with Centerbacks. Be a solid partner for Bailly! keen. Just need Fabinho infront of them now and Morata upfront and another mint transfer window

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ee-agreed.aspx

You should probably wait until they actually agree personal terms.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ee-agreed.aspx

You should probably wait until they actually agree personal terms.
    You mean just as i said in the post you quoted?

Oxlade-Chamberlain, best player in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Oxlade-Chamberlain, best player in the world.
    lol. Everyone likes the Ox because he looks like a ninja turtle but he plays about 1 game a season. He should of left Arsenal years ago, his career has stagnated. Hes the same promised talent as Wilshere and Theo.

Why hasn't Walcott left yet?

Could tear it up for a Stoke or a West Brom.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why hasn't Walcott left yet?

Could tear it up for a Stoke or a West Brom.
    He's on 140 bag a week

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah england are still shit they cant score more than 2 goals.
    Prediction of the summer.

Deleted
    Anyone gonnae watch the Venezuela/England u-20 WC game?

lol. Everyone likes the Ox because he looks like a ninja turtle but he plays about 1 game a season. He should of left Arsenal years ago, his career has stagnated. Hes the same promised talent as Wilshere and Theo.
    Or everyone likes him because he is the best?

I checked up some rosters for the U21 championships, how come that players born 95 are able to participate?

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Or everyone likes him because he is the best?

I checked up some rosters for the U21 championships, how come that players born 95 are able to participate?
    Best at what exactly?

Best at what exactly?
    Getting injured.
    Being mistaken for Gibbs.

I mean I like Oxlade-Chamberlain a fair bit (despite being an Arsenal player) but I don't think he is playing at the very top of his game right now. We talk about potential a lot, and he had bags of it, he is only 23 but he doesn't have too long to become the finished product and not sure if he is achieving it yet.

Best at what exactly?
    Everything. He is like a god for me.