Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [viddeo=youtube;fM34jklk18o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM34jklk18o[/video]
    I don't even want to know how you find this sort of stuff

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted

I have no idea what Beyblade has been doing since it came out but apparently moses using a Beyblade to part the red sea is canon in that show.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'm wasting call in days to fix my schedule since management won't do it.

Oh Fairy tail, your deus ex machinas that turn into plot devices when everything was done anyways just to stretch the fighting some more.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh Fairy tail, your deus ex machinas that turn into plot devices when everything was done anyways just to stretch the fighting some more.
    Tartaros arc was bad for that. All the demons got their asses stomped by Fairy Tail, but somehow things got more and more intense because reasons.

New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.

God damnit Kingdom Hearts. How many god damn times are you going to use the same classic Disney villains? It's one thing to see Hades again, as he may not be able to die, but how many times are we going to have to beat/kill Maleficent and Pete before Kingdom Hearts stops going back to that well? I literally groaned audibly when seeing them again.

I'm also not a huge fan of attacks in an action RPG that take away from the action. These cinematic techniques always tend to get boring after about the 12th time seeing them and only make things take longer. In a normal turn based RPG you can be cinematic, but when you need to keep the action flowing it isn't a great idea.

And fuck you trying to bring back Roxas. He is literally a Sora that isn't Sora (among the other Soras that are not Sora) and wasn't interesting in the least.

That new world they show better be fully new and not them just going "Hey look, it's Tangled, we totally didn't show that before <.< >.>".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Tartaros arc was bad for that. All the demons got their asses stomped by Fairy Tail, but somehow things got more and more intense because reasons.
    Basically yeah, but in the final arc they do the same thing again. They (spoilers) beat bad guy with some sudden plot device, sacrificing a character that comes the fuck out of nowhere and someone else, but bad guy can come back because of course he can, but now he's stronger for only the slightest of reasons that make sense as to why.

rawr
    morning peeps

- - - Updated - - -

Frey frey frey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ujDaxfWl.jpg[/IMdG]

- - - Updated - - -

Frey frey frey
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BOlfVH8.jpg[/IMGd]
    Freedom of information is important

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Freedom of information is important
    Freydom of information

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Freydom of information
    Frey is gonna act on that.

[video=youtube;Rw9BN8Is5tA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9BN8Is5tA[/vide]
    I don't know why, but I always enjoy the puff.

Those clothes work much better with shorter legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Holds up Greatshield*

*Gets hit through Greatshield*

Now I have a theory. Either Frieza is Rarity in disguise and Equestria is doomed as he is bidding his time to conquer the planet or Frieza managed to destroy Universe 7 and recreated it in his image and Equestria is a future Earth or Frieza outlived all the characters and found out a new form at some point becoming Rarity and living in Equestria.

Deleted

E3 so far this game looks freaking gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [videdo=youtube;pupdeq1MoVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw[/videdo]

E3 so far this game looks freaking gorgeous.
    Thanks Jirvay

I don't care to sit around and watch all these panels and corporate bozo's chit chat and whatever. I just want to see the planned games.

... Even if they are just prerendered cutscenes that show nothing about the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    [videdo=youtube;k0MRMZJ2CRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0MRMZJ2CRI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Now I have a theory. Either Frieza is Rarity in disguise and Equestria is doomed as he is bidding his time to conquer the planet or Frieza managed to destroy Universe 7 and recreated it in his image and Equestria is a future Earth or Frieza outlived all the characters and found out a new form at some point becoming Rarity and living in Equestria.
    Wat
    Last edited by Freyera; 2017-06-11 at 11:28 PM.