Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How much is the new Heirloom upgrades cost?

I havent seen anyone post how much the new upgrades are gonna cost when it hits on tuesday?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post

I havent seen anyone post how much the new upgrades are gonna cost when it hits on tuesday?
    Think it was 5000g for armor and 7500 weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Think it was 5000g for armor and 7500 weapons.
    Well i was expecting it was gonna cost more than the 90-100 and i was expecting it to cost 6k if iam honest but 5k isnt that bad i guess.

Well at least i got the gold to upgrade all my looms and i bet the price of Tokens will go down cause everyone will want to buy a gold token to pay for all the upgrades.

Well i was expecting it was gonna cost more than the 90-100 and i was expecting it to cost 6k if iam honest but 5k isnt that bad i guess.

Well at least i got the gold to upgrade all my looms and i bet the price of Tokens will go down cause everyone will want to buy a gold token to pay for all the upgrades.
    Everyone? Are you sure?
    People who want to level multiple alts probably have enough gold to buy it without $$$

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    Everyone? Are you sure?
    People who want to level multiple alts probably have enough gold to buy it without $$$
    Never underestimate the power of laziness plus not everyone has millions of gold like me.

10+ Year Old Account

I doubt gold is a problem if you want to have heirlooms.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I doubt gold is a problem if you want to have heirlooms.
    Like i said you would be amazed

How many people wanna level up that awful 100-110? and how many people really have that much gold to spend? I mean its 25k to upgrade all looms if you aint counting weapons which is pointless and thats still a hefty sum for causals.

10+ Year Old Account

How many people wanna level up that awful 100-110? and how many people really have that much gold to spend? I mean its 25k to upgrade all looms if you aint counting weapons which is pointless and thats still a hefty sum for causals.
    There's a price for fast track, and there's always been a price to it. And 25k isn't that much, really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It is like 200-400k to buy 101 epics for 1 alt to go 101-110, so I think BoA is a better investment.

Gold is SO easy to make now too. Casuals can still make a ton, it is the ignorant and the lazy...they can buy a token for gold, and people like us will use gold for tokens to buy game time. Cycle of life

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    It is like 200-400k to buy 101 epics for 1 alt to go 101-110, so I think BoA is a better investment.

Gold is SO easy to make now too. Casuals can still make a ton, it is the ignorant and the lazy...they can buy a token for gold, and people like us will use gold for tokens to buy game time. Cycle of life
    Iam in favour of heirlooms and i cant wait till tuesday to get them cause those invasions are gonna be so fucking OP with looms.

I will be buying them all. I have 4 classes I haven't gotten to 110. BoA will make them go fast

I will be buying them all. I have 4 classes I haven't gotten to 110. BoA will make them go fast
    What with the invasions giving out nearly a level an invasion its gonna be so OP and awesome for altaholics like me.

I have 2 classes left to level to 110. So i'll buy for these two. Will be a pretty penny but what else do I have 1,9m gold lying around for.

Its not as easy as you think it is
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

101 epics are more intended to stay at 101 to be worth their gold imo, not that I do that myself.

Heirlooms will be a great value if playing multiple characters 101-110 and future-proof.

I have entered broken shore scenario at 98 at pretty much all my alts now if only for the weapon/ring/trinket. Obviously get artifact right after that.

Obviously you can opt to stay in Draenor to 101 too.

The initial quests in broken isles, mobs scale down to very managable numbers, so 98-101 will be a breeze anyway, that's where scaling picks up properly.

Level 100 - Item Level 605 (same as now but will give xp bonus at 100 of course after upgrading
    Level 101 - Item Level 695
    Level 102 - Item Level 707
    Level 103 - Item Level 718
    Level 104 - Item Level 730
    Level 105 - Item Level 742
    Level 106 - Item Level 753
    Level 107 - Item Level 765
    Level 108 - Item Level 777
    Level 109 - Item Level 788
    Level 110 - Item Level 800

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Its not as easy as you think it is
    If you do 1 character at a time, for like a new player, they can probably still earn back the heirloom cost for their 2nd character just by leveling that, repeat until done.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-11 at 02:45 PM.

Why buy 100-110 heirlooms when you could just afk a few more invasions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    agreed But i will most likely update them anyway.. Dno why tho.
    But i really hoped you could upgrade them for order resources. since there is currently no way to spend them that can make up for the amount you earn

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because there's still benefits to actually questing in zones, like rep, class hall campaign, profession quests.

Invasions are also limited to a timer, and you still need like 10+ from 98-110. So thats over a week even if you no-life them at weird times like 3am at night.

Sure you can do regular quests at 110 too, or with 101 epics or regular greens/blues, but I don't say no to a 50-55% xp bonus.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

200-400k for 835s? The fuck are you smoking?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

because invasion happens every 18 hours so you can get to 110 faster wearing heirloom while afking invasion?

It's almost as if the point of getting heirloom is to level faster -_-