Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    On December 20, 1991 both Zein and Maria Isa were convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to death.

Chaudhry Rashid was then sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

Yaser Said is still at large, as a FBI Top Ten Fugitive, at the present time the FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.

Muzzammil Hassan was arrested and charged with murdering his estranged wife Aasiya Zubair with a knife and sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.

Subsequently, Almaleki was sentenced to 34 ½ years in prison.

If the contention is that Sharia is coming to America, seems strange that the cases you people are linking to involve murder convictions and decades of jail time.

At least when feminists try to terrify us with horror stories about the Patriarchy and rape culture, they actually have ridiculously light sentences to point to. What's your excuse?
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2017-06-11 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Precisely. Trump won because people are stupid. And it doesn't get more stupid than protesting something that will literally never happen. They might as well be holding Muggles Against Voldemort signs.
    To be fair, I think they're well aware that it'll never happen and that this is just another front for a white supremacist rally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm just glad I didn't have to worry about avoiding the bullshit while I was in Berkeley this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Ya that is pretty funny, conversely have you found those Russians hiding under your bed yet? The ones that are influencing us all, and going to bring us to ruin?
    Sergey Kislyak? I imagine he's still in the embassy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Tbh, people on the "left" are professional protestors that for some reason never have to work during working hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon
    Russians hiding under your bed yet?
    The Red under the Bed, was Anna Chapman.

Actually, she was probably more in beds, but there have been no Russians involved in spying in New York of all places!

Of course, the Illegals Program was years ago and having swept that up we're safe. Right? Nothing like that could happen in more modern times! Right? http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/27/us...spy/index.html

Nor should there be any concern about who Donald is married to or what he has been up to because there is no evidence that could ever have attracted attention from any intelligence operation, especially one that might have had vague ties to the former Soviet Union! https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-ivana-files

In 1988 a further informant working under the cover name “Milos” reported that Trump was being put under considerable pressure to run for the US presidency. The Czech authorities should be made aware, he said, that Ivana was under pressure herself to not put a step wrong during visits to Czechoslovakia, or else she risked putting her husband’s potential candidacy in jeopardy.

“Any false step of hers will have incalculable consequences for the position of her husband who intends to run for president in 1996,” Milos wrote. He added that Trump was convinced he could win the presidency.
    Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-ivana-files

Nope, it is all pure paranoia and there is nothing going on. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ed1_story.html
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do that! Then Google and Facebook will flood your newsfeeds with the "crazy racist uncle" algorithm. And then WND and DAILYMAIL will be at the top of your news references.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most anti-Sharia people were probably at work.

All this debate about honor killings and its importance in Islam because it validates shunning it and alienate is people becomes pointless because honor killing never was part of Islam. this piece of knowledge won't stop anyone from condeming millions of muslims unfairly by their bias. But, apparently it is only brown dudes who couldn't handle their spouse getting dicked so they kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by shmiskywalke View Post
    It doesn't fit the left agenda so they are not allowed to protest? I'm pretty sure they have every right to protest whatever the hell they want to. Just because its not going into law here doesn't mean people don't practice it and support it. But hey I guess its not ok to protest because its not about gays, transgender, illegal aliens or black people dying or how Trump is Hitler and taking away all your rights. Good job liberals.
    No one is interfering with their right to protest.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I'm still confused why they're protesting Shariah Law. There's absolutely 0 chance it will ever take hold in the US. I watched local news and some lady was all, "We don't want female genital mutilation or people marrying kids." Well, lady, you're in luck, both of those things are illegal. Mission accomplished.

Now a certain other religion creating laws based on their beliefs, that's a different matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    All this debate about honor killings and its importance in Islam because it validates shunning it and alienate is people becomes pointless because honor killing never was part of Islam. this piece of knowledge won't stop anyone from condeming millions of muslims unfairly by their bias. But, apparently it is only brown dudes who couldn't handle their spouse getting dicked so they kill them.
    Honor killing is older than Islam. It seems that Muslim clerics have a fairly consistent policy of opposing it.

The confusion stems from the fact it is an arab tradition and arabs are thought as muslim by default by westerners.

Deleted
    Left people are the people defending the middleeastern. Even my nonmuslim middleeastern friends are starting to become racists. Good job. I dont know why the jews are doing this while they put their holocaust story in school to feel sorry for them. They are the most racist people in the planet, the americans are the second because they are controlled by them.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-11 at 04:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arent these protests on a saturday? Explains why so many showed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    No one is interfering with their right to protest.
    disagreement is equal to killing ones family and stealing their constitutional rights to some on this board.

Muslim God must be real then.

I will go to Mosque instead Church today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You would think all of these retards would have something better to do on a Saturday than protesting against each other for literally no gain.

Why not go to a soup kitchen or an animal shelter, or something that actually creates tangible benefits? I mean if i have to see these people dickwaving about how morally upright they are, I wish they would at least actually do something.
    See the problem there is that would actually be something productive to society, while in this instance they're just stroking their egos each thinking themselves morally superior to the other.

Saturday well spent!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    These same morons that are afraid of Sharia law would welcome Christian Theocracy. Sad.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Why do people treat the SPLC as if it were some kind of official watchdog organization? Because it has the word "law" in it? They have Ayaan Hirsi Ali on their list of extremists. They're a joke.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Protesting against Sharia law is like protesting against lack of air conditioners on mars ...
    No one is enforcing that, and if they do I'm sure they will end up in jail in no time.

That's not to say these people don't have an extensive knowledge on the matter, I'm sure they are all experts on how Islam works.
    It won't be long before cities are making it law, in particular where they have a majority. Look at Utica NY or Deerborn MI, and see what Obama's refugee policy has done to cities like that. During his tenure those cities and other like it went from middle class white people to looking like some place out of the Middle East.

Deleted
    Let's be honest here, they said they are protesting against sharia laws, but in fact it was just a disguise to be racist towards every muslim without naming them out.