7.2.5 Fury Guide and FAQ

TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Arch you troll
    Wasn't actually a troll, I just hit submit thread instead of preview, and well, here we are.

Thanks for putting these together! They've been a massive help for me and a big reason why I parsed high (95+%) when raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Murloch View Post
    Thanks for putting these together! They've been a massive help for me and a big reason why I parsed high (95+%) when raiding
    yah i can't game well without these guides. No doubt they purposely change functions for us so much, I wouldn't be surprised if this time we want crit/mastery on all our pieces.

But I wouldn't know that without these guides. I mean who the hell would have known war machine procs on everything, just because you glanced it within the last two global cooldowns when it died? NOTHING in game, that's for sure.

Ah I see, so that's how we'll boost our damage in Tomb!

We'll combine our Battle Cry and the Ignore Pain ability from Protection in a mighty war cry of "Ignore me!" and everyone will stop in their tracks, enemy and foe alike, leaving us with amble oppertunity to strike hard and fast!

Excellent job, mighty Arch, I appreciate the fine work you've done!

But in all seriousness, looking forward to your words of wisdom for 7.2.5. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I mean who the hell would have known war machine procs on everything, just because you glanced it within the last two global cooldowns when it died? NOTHING in game, that's for sure.
    I actually discovered this interaction early on in the alpha - it's really cool because WM is the first ability to ever function that way. It's serving as a sort of "test bed" for similar on-kill effects in the future, and I really hope the trend continues, because it wouldn't be nearly as interesting otherwise.

Obviously the effects need to be tuned, but I personally tend to favor small frequent buffs over large infrequent ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Ah I see, so that's how we'll boost our damage in Tomb!

We'll combine our Battle Cry and the Ignore Pain ability from Protection in a mighty war cry of "Ignore me!" and everyone will stop in their tracks, enemy and foe alike, leaving us with amble oppertunity to strike hard and fast!

Excellent job, mighty Arch, I appreciate the fine work you've done!

But in all seriousness, looking forward to your words of wisdom for 7.2.5. :P
    Working on it. Had some computer troubles this evening, but I'll be working through the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!

Amazing use of The Venture Bros. Big ups.