Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Yep, this. When I had a smaller phone it would fit in my front pockets but now I don't so I have to put it in the back pockets.
    I couldn't even fit a bank card into most of my front pockets, let alone a phone - no matter how small. But then again, having the phone in the back pocket really isn't an issue for me (I actually prefer it anyway), so I won't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by MCO Readycheck View Post
    I have specific pockets for each item. Quite OCD about it as well. Phone is always front right though.
    I always have my phone in my left back pocket. For one because I grab it with the left hand and it's easier that way and also because for some reason, I absolutely can't stand having it in the right one. x)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-11 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    I have specific pockets for each item. Quite OCD about it as well. Phone is always front right though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Usually depends on the pants I'm wearing. It's nice when I have tighter jeans on and my headphones are in while listening to music walking somewhere. Tend to only walk on the street when it's in my back pocket while having headphones in because I do slightly worry it will get stolen or I'll sit on it by accident forgetting it's there.

It's also way easier to grab from back pocket, but of course depends on the pants. Pretty sure girls do it because they tend to where tighter pants as well.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Tend to only walk on the street when it's in my back pocket while having headphones in because I do slightly worry it will get stolen or I'll sit on it by accident forgetting it's there.
    Honestly, I oftentimes end up sitting on my iPhone because I forget/can't be bothered to take it out, and it has never been an issue. Might depend a bit on which phone you have, but generally speaking, I don't think it should be that bad.

Having it stolen might be a more valid concern. When I have my phone in my back pocket, it usually sticks out quite a bit so it would probably be easy to grab it and run away. But meh, hasn't happened yet.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-11 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Holster is probably the best but you look like a dweeb.
    Underarm holster then.

Obviously, under the arm that doesn't have one for a concealed carry.

I keep it in my back pocket. If I sit down I pull it out. I mean if I am at the house I just have it on the counter. If I am at work I just have it sitting on my desk. If I am in my car then it is sitting on the center console. Take away those 3 places you take away about 80% of my sitting time. The other 20% is when I am waiting at some random place or out. When I am waiting I usually have it in my hands looking at it and if I am out I usually have it on silent and just put it in the front pocket or even more often in the front pocket of my shirt since its somewhere where I am laid back and relaxed like a movie threater. If its at a restaurant then maybe my jacket inside pocket.

When I am walking around it keeps my keys from being all up in its business. Along with other things I carry like my work keycard, work badge, and pocket knife. Also MUCH easier to just slip it out and talk on it. As for someone stealing my phone.. talk about a stupid fucking crime.. these things are pretty easy to track down and good luck at cracking the 10 digit password. Topped off if you just buy a plan they pretty much throw one at you unless you got no credit or are poor as dirt which I have neither problem. So yeah if I come across a hacker looking for a cellphone and also happens to be a pretty good pickpocket than I lose. Odds are I already lost if I am that persons target anyway. Can't live my life like a pussy and worry about that.

Not to mention my cell in the front pocket kind of takes up space for the johnson. I know only roughly half of humanity has to worry about that but its a worry none the less.

Deleted
    Put it in a jacket problem solved.

Deleted
    I have a belt pouch with my phone, keys, ID, wallet and so on. Fuck fashion, it's just so convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    SO if you try to steal their phone, u gotta grab the booty
    The phone being the "booty"?

I don't think have ever seen anyone except people of the female persuasion have a phone in their back pocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The phone being the "booty"?

I don't think have ever seen anyone except people of the female persuasion have a phone in their back pocket.
    yes and the booty

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I see tons of people carrying their cell phone in their back pocket, and I have no idea why anyone would do this. You're much more likely to have your phone broken, stolen, or lost by carrying it in your back pocket as opposed to your front pocket.

What are the advantages of carrying it in the back pocket?
    I sometimes carry my phone in my back pocket when I'm walking around because it allows me to more easily keep track of it. It's also easier to slip it into that pocket and pull it out when I want to use it. It's also much less likely to be damaged that way. Your front pocket creases when you sit, but your back pocket does not. You risk sitting on your phone if you're careless, but people who carry their phone this way are much more aware of it and this doesn't happen.

Also, many pants have small front pockets and current phones don't fit in them well.

I think carrying it in my back pocket is more comfortable too.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as pickpocketing isn't much of a problem where I live, and the risk of cracking my screen on one of the many edges in the kitchen I run is, I keep it in my back pocket as a safety concern. When I sit down or get in the car, I take it out so I'm not sitting on it, then drop it back in my back pocket when I get back up/out of the car.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    I never put anything in my back pocket. Uncomfortable and easy to swipe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not everyone has heaps of room there as you do
    Hey now, no reason to hate on us growers.

On-topic: I carry it in my front pocket, a phone just isn't meant to go there. Backpocket is for my wallet, which is designed so that it fits there and if you sit on it it won't break or make you uncomfortable.

Convenience. Women's pockets are pathetic.

In 15 years of using a smartphone I have never had a phone damaged by being in my back pocket. Yes, I sit with my phone in my back pocket and generally do not feel it at all.

I have no concern for my phone being stolen or broke either. It would at most take a single day to replace the phone at no cost via my carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    What a dumb question, people put things in their back pocket because they have a back pocket and that's what it's used for.
    I only put my wallet in my back pocket. Everything else (phone, keys) in my front pockets. But I also wear cargo shorts most of the time, so I have a lot of pockets to choose from.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain