Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wat

Everyone knew that Limit going into Tomb was going 10% harder which would make them the favorites for WF. Now Method is all but guaranteed to win since the Russians gave up once they heard about Limit rising up the ranks (possible American/Russian collusion? I don't know).

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I heard Limit is scrambling to buy accounts to replace the banned accounts.
    Wasn't the ban for boosting only like 8h long? Or did they get another ban?

Blizzard should've waited for the opening of Tomb of Sargeras Mythic to ban everyone in the guild (even the "innocent" ones)... That would've been more efficient this way.

Deleted
    Limit and WF? Hahaha.

Boiz. As long as method and exorsus are around, no one will beat them. They're playing on a whole different bracket in terms of preparation/time investment. Skillwise maybe equal, but skill alone is not enough.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-06-09 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    WHO IS EVERYONE? Where are your facts and statistics to back up your claims? They were never pushing WF, or favorites for WF because they don't advertise themselves that way.
    "Everyone" is the name of the sock puppet throwaway account he'll create for the WF thread in a few weeks.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

So many Limit haters. Can't wait for the WF thread to see so many people going crazy about Limit getting WF and coming up with excuses.

It's amazing how many people can't figure out sarcasm.

So many Limit haters. Can't wait for the WF thread to see so many people going crazy about Limit getting WF and coming up with excuses.
    I don't hate them at all, I'd be happy to see US grab a WF. I think we're all being incredibly realistic given that Method still exists and arguably got stronger, Exorsus may be around, etc. There's about as much chance of FSY grabbing a WF, although I'd be just as happy for those guys.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I mean if you go back and look at when the US had guilds that tried to be competitive, Method has always totally outclassed them.

In BRF, when the US was the strongest in recent memory, Method was only an hour behind Blood Legion at the end of the first day despite Blood Legion getting a 20 hour or so head start.
    Yeah, I don't understand this Limit hype, but hey... never hurts to hope, I guess.

Blood Legion was hurt by the cancer that infested it. Limit surgically removed the cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand this Limit hype, but hey... never hurts to hope, I guess.
    Limit is the only guild left that even stands a chance because of how pathetic the US raid scene is and turbonerds need someone to live vicariously through while they wait for all of LFR to open up

Wat

Everyone knew that Limit going into Tomb was going 10% harder which would make them the favorites for WF. Now Method is all but guaranteed to win since the Russians gave up once they heard about Limit rising up the ranks (possible American/Russian collusion? I don't know).
    Yeah, sadly Exorsus has gone casual, doing 7 split runs though, casually. How could such a casual guild do well? I don't know. I mean, they're up against fucking Limit, who're clearly in best shape right now. Better surrender now, filthy russian casuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Limit is the only guild left that even stands a chance because of how pathetic the US raid scene is and turbonerds need someone to live vicariously through while they wait for all of LFR to open up
    Invective rising!

If they could kill the "WoW killer" game Wildstar, imagine how hard they're going to kill the game that Wildstar killed!

I just wish there'd be more guild competing for the top spots. Don't even care where they're from or what they did in the past, just give me more variety!

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Yeah, sadly Exorsus has gone casual, doing 7 split runs though, casually. How could such a casual guild do well? I don't know. I mean, they're up against fucking Limit, who're clearly in best shape right now. Better surrender now, filthy russian casuals.
    I do 7 split runs/week with my guild for LFR, let me know when the Russians get serious again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I do 7 split runs/week with my guild for LFR, let me know when the Russians get serious again.
    Yeah, sadly Exorsus has gone casual, doing 7 mythic split runs though, casually. How could such a casual guild do well? I don't know. I mean, they're up against fucking Limit, who're clearly in best shape right now. Better surrender now, filthy russian casuals
    fixed it

Death&Taxes, Nihilum, SK gaming, Paragon, there must've been maybe one or two other guilds disbanding during the history of the game. Drama happens, people move on, get tired, start investing less time to the game etc. But of course it's due the game being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Does ANYONE actually like the way top guilds play (14 hours of raid per day with short food breaks, months of prep with min/maxing of 7 different characters), including the people who play in them?
    How is that any different than any other hobby that people want to excel at? I can't stand arguments like these. Just because you don't want to put in the time and effort to play at a top-level doesn't mean no-one else does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kosez View Post
    I just wish there'd be more guild competing for the top spots. Don't even care where they're from or what they did in the past, just give me more variety!
    Why does it matter how many guilds are competing for the top spot? Honest question. Personally, I think it's more sad that only a small percentage of the player-base can actually play at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    There might be 1-2 players in heroic only guilds that are good, but the majority wouldnt be able to clear mythic NH no matter the time they put into it.
    I am finding that there are way more Mythic-quality raiders sitting in Heroic-only guilds than what you claim. 20-man Mythic is what killed the raiding scene for me, and I know I am not alone. The game can't support 20-man rosters anymore on most realms.

Bring back 10-man raiding and I bet you'd see a whole new WoW.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    I am finding that there are way more Mythic-quality raiders sitting in Heroic-only guilds than what you claim. 20-man Mythic is what killed the raiding scene for me, and I know I am not alone. The game can't support 20-man rosters anymore on most realms.

Bring back 10-man raiding and I bet you'd see a whole new WoW.
    If people really wanted to raid mythic they will take actions in to their own hands and stop complaining about realms.
    They might have the skill/time but if they do not want to commit that means they do not want to raid mythic and are lazy.
    That is it all you need to raid mythic is to find a guild one that suits you and one that actually can sustain a core of 25+ ppl and you wont find those on backwater realms so you have to make steps to get there it is all on you and you alone.

Stop using this bullshit with the backwater realms as an excuse.