Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    also acnoligia pulled a bahamut move out of his ass in terms of destruction
    What, you mean that he made an attack so strong that it ravaged the entire world, but nobody died? Because that was bad writing as usual.

I'm not sure what the reference is. What manga is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm not sure what the reference is. What manga is that?
    basicly since the 2:30 minute mark
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

should've been Magic of Friendship

I have no problem with the 7 dragon slayers all fighting Ack. I think all the humans fighting dragon Ack is...they better not win. The issue is Ack is way stronger than Gildarts and Zeref, and he has Time powers now. Erza better not friendship is magic to defeat ANOTHER dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    after that you’ll get a couple of chapters featuring the romantic relationships such as NatsuXLucy, GreyXJuvia months/years after the fight, the end.
    Don't forget their kids being shown.

Deleted
    This chapter is even more bshit than usual. And I can't stop thinking about people saying that Anna and Ichiya are gone for good. Do those people even read the manga?

Erza will get her mother's dragon magic and then friendship the shit out of Acnologia.

10+ Year Old Account
    New chapter out:
    Wasnt as bad as I imagined given the chapter title, actually one of the better chapters that came out recently.
    The idea to use Fairy Sphere as some kind of seal-magic is for FT-Standards really good and gives a nice throwback to Tenrou-Arc were the spell kinda nullified Acnos Attack.
    The Dragonslayer part of the Chapter and the Magic-Ship thing...yeah whatever.

Using Fairy Sphere is actually good plot thread for once. They can't stop Acnologia's mindless body, so freezing it until the Dragon Slayers are free is the best option.

Remember, time doesn't move within the Fairy Sphere, so locking Acnologia in isn't "really" dangerous for anyone locked in with him for the duration of the spell. Though when the spell is broken, they need to leave ASAP or they're toast.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Chapter out:
    http://imgur.com/a/AKSon
    Yeah,no...F**k you Erza

Chapter was fine. Felt like nothing happened though.

Chapter was fine. Felt like nothing happened though.
    Yeah. Only important development was Acnologia blowing up all the ships.

The fight in the Ravines of Time? Nothing important happened at all.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    New Chapter out:
    Yeah,no...F**k you Erza

No... f you for putting a link behind a spoiler so we can't click on it.

seriously f you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No... f you for putting a link behind a spoiler so we can't click on it.

seriously f you :P
    you know you can click on the spoiler, mark the link and open it? it's not science

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    you know you can click on the spoiler, mark the link and open it? it's not science
    I had to copy and paste the link. Clicking on it removes or puts the black bar for spoiler tags back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    New Chapter out:
    Yeah,no...F**k you Erza
    I actually didn't even see what you were talking about because I was on tablet and couldn't be bothered to copy and paste the link. But now that people made a big deal out of it and I see it again...

Get ready for it next chapter. Erza would bitch slap Ack with her pimp plot armor hand. "Magic doesn't work on him? He physically ripped out some of Gildarts organs and his arm? Zeref is afraid of him? He's stronger than ever before? No problem, I can handle it. I'll just friendship punch him."

Don't you fucking do it Erza! Ack is the only guy in this series that I like....

DON'T FUCKING DO IT! I DARE YOU NOT!

STOP! NU!

- - - Updated - - -

I actually didn't even see what you were talking about because I was on tablet and couldn't be bothered to copy and paste the link. But now that people made a big deal out of it and I see it again...

Get ready for it next chapter. Erza would bitch slap Ack with her pimp plot armor hand. "Magic doesn't work on him? He physically ripped out some of Gildarts organs and his arm? Zeref is afraid of him? He's stronger than ever before? No problem, I can handle it. I'll just friendship punch him."
    Ohohoho...god...

He's making Erza into his Hentai, Chosen one bitch...

She wasn't even likable in Episode 5 at the first season...

LET ALONE, NOW! -_-

Dont forget all of that with every bone on his body broken