Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Blood Legion was hurt by the cancer that infested it. Limit surgically removed the cancer.
    and then proceeded to do nothing of consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Why does it matter how many guilds are competing for the top spot? Honest question. Personally, I think it's more sad that only a small percentage of the player-base actually care to play at this level...and that it's still supported by Blizzard

Fixed.

somethingchars

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    I am finding that there are way more Mythic-quality raiders sitting in Heroic-only guilds than what you claim. 20-man Mythic is what killed the raiding scene for me, and I know I am not alone. The game can't support 20-man rosters anymore on most realms.

Bring back 10-man raiding and I bet you'd see a whole new WoW.
    I have to agree. When they killed 10 man raiding for the sake of balance whiners it effectively kill this game. I was in a 25 man guild at the time and I can honestly say I never once cared what 10 man guilds were doing or how they were getting kills. If your cock is so damn short that all you got to messure it with is spreadsheets on the internet about who kill what first and how fair it was in a video game than you got "smaller" things to worry about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I have to agree. When they killed 10 man raiding for the sake of balance whiners it effectively kill this game. I was in a 25 man guild at the time and I can honestly say I never once cared what 10 man guilds were doing or how they were getting kills. If your cock is so damn short that all you got to messure it with is spreadsheets on the internet about who kill what first and how fair it was in a video game than you got "smaller" things to worry about.
    Yupp, having to deal with mechanics/adds dealing the same amount of damage/havin the same amount of health in 10-man as in 25- man sure was a great time to raid.

If you care about challenges, a fixed mythic raid size is the only way. If a raid could not handle getting to 20 players with 6 months notice, they were lazy or shit. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    Yupp, having to deal with mechanics/adds dealing the same amount of damage/havin the same amount of health in 10-man as in 25- man sure was a great time to raid.

If you care about challenges, a fixed mythic raid size is the only way. If a raid could not handle getting to 20 players with 6 months notice, they were lazy or shit. Deal with it.
    Deal with it.. when I was in a 25 man guild at the time. Small in the pants and skull I see. Get over yourself because when you are trying to promote yourself or your opinions you just end up looking like an ass. Also.. I know. the response.. me too.

The difference? I just dont give a fuck. (you too right... right)

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Fixed.

somethingchars
    True scrub. :P

Also, when you edit someones post entirely changing things, you're supposed to bold those parts too.
    Last edited by alturic; 2017-06-11 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    If people really wanted to raid mythic they will take actions in to their own hands and stop complaining about realms.
    They might have the skill/time but if they do not want to commit that means they do not want to raid mythic and are lazy.
    That is it all you need to raid mythic is to find a guild one that suits you and one that actually can sustain a core of 25+ ppl and you wont find those on backwater realms so you have to make steps to get there it is all on you and you alone.

Stop using this bullshit with the backwater realms as an excuse.
    Never had this issue before on any realm I played on in the first 3 expansions. Players shouldn't have to transfer to one of the mega servers to find a suitable raid team. I also stated that there are mythic-quality players out there that probably want/miss 10-man raiding. Blizzard has it in their brain that larger raid team means more of an epic experience. That may be true for some, but I bet for most, they don't want to deal with it.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

Deal with it.. when I was in a 25 man guild at the time. Small in the pants and skull I see. Get over yourself because when you are trying to promote yourself or your opinions you just end up looking like an ass. Also.. I know. the response.. me too.

The difference? I just dont give a fuck. (you too right... right)
    I mean you're flat out wrong and the other guy is right(except about mythic 20 man being the only way.)
    10 man was x12 harder than 25 because it was always tuned incorrectly. It had huge issues and they never cared to fix it. 25m was a joke because it was always undertuned spare a few bosses here and there and you could force gear to certain players and have it mean something none of this Titanforging bullshit. So saying you didn't care about 10m guild progression means you were probably in some 25m guild that barely got normal boss kills before a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post

What a logistics nightmare you have there. So if all the 10-man guilds couldn't get to 20 people, that means they were bad and/or lazy? Smh.

Fact: Many (if not most) raid encounters were harder on 10-man
    Fact: It was easier to carry dead weight in 25-man than it was in 10-man
    Fact: Many (if not most) great players don't want to raid in 20 (or 25) man groups

Your opinion on guild health is severely biased assuming you're in a 20-man mythic team that didn't fall apart.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

This thread is total nonsense.

I've been told, repeatedly and emphatically, that Legion is the most fun expansion of the most fun game to have ever been written. Ergo, there's no way raids can be quitting. It's mentally, physically, and theoretically impossible due to the AWESOMENESS that is Legion and WoW as a whole!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Limit is the only guild left that even stands a chance because of how pathetic the US raid scene is and turbonerds need someone to live vicariously through while they wait for all of LFR to open up
    You seem to be up on the wow raiding scene.
    You definitely know what pathetic means then.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    You seem to be up on the wow raiding scene.
    You definitely know what pathetic means then.
    Aww did I hurt your feelings? Need a hug?

What a logistics nightmare you have there. So if all the 10-man guilds couldn't get to 20 people, that means they were bad and/or lazy? Smh.

Fact: Many (if not most) great players don't want to raid in 20 (or 25) man groups

Your opinion on guild health is severely biased assuming you're in a 20-man mythic team that didn't fall apart.
    Fact: some encounters were harder on 10 man and some were harder on 25.
    Fact: 1 person dies in 10 man the boss can still die. 1 person dies in 25 man and the raid can't meet enrage timer/healing requirements. This was 1 of the biggest arguments of the time. Again, this is on a fight to fight basis and doesn't hold true on all encounters.
    Fact: you're completely assuming "most great players" don't want to raid in 20/25 man groups. Most high end progression guilds during the 10/25 days stayed at a higher roster and most guilds prior to the 10/25 being equal days couldn't clear content until the days of 10 person raiding. Either way, your arguement here is subjective at best.
    Added fact: it's easier to balance raid encounters on a fixed size. Back when 10/25 were separate and now at a 20 mythic there has been no complaining about disparities in what is easier. They are designed with a difficulty curve that's based on flat design. As stated, even when 10 and 25 raid sizes offered different loot tables, there was no complaining as to what was easier or harder because they were separate.
    How is guild health skewed for someone in a guild that didn't fall apart? If a guild can't stay together while getting more people to play with then it does show guild problems, plain and simple.

Deleted
    BRF : 7997 Mythic Oregorger kills and 2026 Mythic Blackhand kills, over a timespan of +- 18 months.
    HFC : 11112 Mythic Hellfire Assault kills and 2850 Mythic Archimonde kills, over a timespan of +-14 months.
    NH : 11730 Mythic Skorpyron kills and 1278 Mythic Gul'dan kills, over a timespan of +-5 months.

I would say that the Mythic raiding scene is actually reviving again

- - - Updated - - -

Tsulong giant mess on 25HC, Lei Shi easy on 10 HC, Sha of Fear easy on 10 HC.
    Animus harder on 10HC, Twins easy on 10 HC, Leishen slightly harder on 10HC, Ra'den faceroll on 10HC.
    Thok harder on 10HC, Siegecrafter easy on 10 HC, Klaxxi easy on 10 HC, Garrosh harder on 10 HC.

I've done the 25HC raids on my main and the 10HC raids on my alt. Besides some small issues with a few 10 HC bosses, we generally cleared the 10HC raid within 2-3 nights the first time doing it on that difficulty, with lower item level and performance than the majority of the 10 HC guilds did it on. Generally the problem why we got stuck was a startegical error and not really because we missed damage or healing.

Second fact is correct, however blizzard did mention many times that 10HC was never tuned with a combat rez in mind, so it was an added bonus if anything. 25 Heroic however was entirely tuned around having 3 rezzes which allowed them to put forth much more aggressive tuning in terms of individual damage and healing requirements. However some 10 HC bosses were so blatantly overtuned that one dead person would mean a future wipe due to lack of damage or healing.

Third fact, that's completely biased, there's good players on either end of the spectrum and probably at equal amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Fact: some encounters were harder on 10 man and some were harder on 25.
    Fact: 1 person dies in 10 man the boss can still die. 1 person dies in 25 man and the raid can't meet enrage timer/healing requirements. This was 1 of the biggest arguments of the time. Again, this is on a fight to fight basis and doesn't hold true on all encounters.
    Fact: you're completely assuming "most great players" don't want to raid in 20/25 man groups. Most high end progression guilds during the 10/25 days stayed at a higher roster and most guilds prior to the 10/25 being equal days couldn't clear content until the days of 10 person raiding. Either way, your arguement here is subjective at best.
    Added fact: it's easier to balance raid encounters on a fixed size. Back when 10/25 were separate and now at a 20 mythic there has been no complaining about disparities in what is easier. They are designed with a difficulty curve that's based on flat design. As stated, even when 10 and 25 raid sizes offered different loot tables, there was no complaining as to what was easier or harder because they were separate.
    How is guild health skewed for someone in a guild that didn't fall apart? If a guild can't stay together while getting more people to play with then it does show guild problems, plain and simple.
    I think you reversed the raid sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I think you reversed the raid sizes?
    Nope, not in the least. Was actually an active joke how on 1/3-1/2 the fights at the time could have 8 people max and still kill the boss. As I said, this is on a fight to fight basis, and while 10 person raiding was harder on some fights, it was objectively easier on most.
    Before anyone says I'm biased or don't know what I'm talking about, I'd just like you to know I did both raid sizes when this was a thing. 25 man in my progression guild and 10 man on an alt on the weekends. The weekend was usually a guild alt raid with about 5-7 people from the guild on lower/equal ilvls as our progression team with 3-5 pugs, and we were able to clear almost the whole instance. This was at a time when our guild had content on farm and still had wipes when losing 1-2 people, where we were able to carry 1-3 people on a 10 man put alt run.
    Everyone needs to face it, the only people who say 10 man was harder all around are people trying to prove they are amazing players when wiping on easier content (for the most part).

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    BRF : 7997 Mythic Oregorger kills and 2026 Mythic Blackhand kills, over a timespan of +- 18 months.
    HFC : 11112 Mythic Hellfire Assault kills and 2850 Mythic Archimonde kills, over a timespan of +-14 months.
    NH : 11730 Mythic Skorpyron kills and 1278 Mythic Gul'dan kills, over a timespan of +-5 months.
    mythic scene going up and the rest of the game getting cucked. You should look into the Republican party they need people like you to spin how the world is dying into a happy fun time. But hey.. the 1% is doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Nope, not in the least. Was actually an active joke how on 1/3-1/2 the fights at the time could have 8 people max and still kill the boss. As I said, this is on a fight to fight basis, and while 10 person raiding was harder on some fights, it was objectively easier on most.
    Before anyone says I'm biased or don't know what I'm talking about, I'd just like you to know I did both raid sizes when this was a thing. 25 man in my progression guild and 10 man on an alt on the weekends. The weekend was usually a guild alt raid with about 5-7 people from the guild on lower/equal ilvls as our progression team with 3-5 pugs, and we were able to clear almost the whole instance. This was at a time when our guild had content on farm and still had wipes when losing 1-2 people, where we were able to carry 1-3 people on a 10 man put alt run.
    Everyone needs to face it, the only people who say 10 man was harder all around are people trying to prove they are amazing players when wiping on easier content (for the most part).
    You must be thinking of a specific expansion or something. WotLK/Cata was not like that at all.

mythic scene going up and the rest of the game getting cucked. You should look into the Republican party they need people like you to spin how the world is dying into a happy fun time. But hey.. the 1% is doing great.
    When the game had 12 million subs, u called raiders 1%. Now the game ( according to some forum experts ) is down to 2 million subs, and still raiders are 1%?

Talking about spinning.

Deleted
    2/3 of all subs are still in asian.

The rest is playing on US and EU servers. The amount of (mythic) raiders in relation to the demographic player size is quite high in both zones.