Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Okay if they make me do overfarmed ARR content once again for the main story in Stormblood i'm deleting this game.
    Its getting tiring of hearing nothing but complains from you in this thread which leads me to question why you re even bothering with the game anyway.

Okay if they make me do overfarmed ARR content once again for the main story in Stormblood i'm deleting this game.
    Uhm where did you have to for the Heavensward MSQ? Only big thing I remember was killing Titan on Hard again. That was it. And I'm going through the post 3.0-3.5 stuff to try and find anything else that heavily involves ARR in my journal.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-11 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm where did you have to for the Heavensward MSQ? Only big thing I remember was killing Titan on Hard again. That was it. And I'm going through the post 3.0-3.5 stuff to try and find anything else that heavily involves ARR in my journal.
    Yeah I'm trying to think too. It's been a while since some patches so my memory could be foggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was this one Titan fight but thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he confuses it with the relic questline?
    Should be no surprise that they use the relic line to repopulate abandoned content.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Maybe he confuses it with the relic questline?
    Should be no surprise that they use the relic line to repopulate abandoned content.
    Yepp and it's a good way of keeping things populated. The good thing is that the relic is completely optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Yepp and it's a good way of keeping things populated. The good thing is that the relic is completely optional.
    This. I see no issues with putting old content behind an optional piece of gear.

I'm talking about the Titan fight. It was so useless and just made me hate the main story more.

Other than that, obviously I do like the game otherwise I wouldn't bother playing it.

I agree with the relic stuff, I don't mind them.

Homophobia is so gay.

I'm talking about the Titan fight. It was so useless and just made me hate the main story more.

Other than that, obviously I do like the game otherwise I wouldn't bother playing it.

So 1 fight. 1 whole quest that made you do one piece of easy ARR content because it was actually related to the Warriors of Darkness story? That's really grasping at straws to hate an entirety of the main story.

How was it useless? If you paid attention to the story and what the Warriors of Darkness were upto with the beast tribes then you would have known why we had to fight him.

How do you guys think having a new area to buy plots for houses will affect the price of plots in the older areas? I'm still new but I REALLY want to have my own home but I'm still incredibly far off. I'm not really sure how to go about making gil, I only have 500k or so but I've starting pushing 100+ in PotD so I'm hoping for some drops that'll sell for quite a bit and help me towards my goal of buying a medium plot. I'm hoping the expanded choice in plots will drop the price of some of the existing ones but I don't really know anything about the housing market. I feel like it's probably pretty safe to assume that the new plots will be hella expensive, considering the beautiful area they'll be in and the newness of everything.

Deleted

not useless and the fight lasts for 5 mins at best
    how does that lead to hating the storyline?

Deleted
    Wasn't there some kind of moving thing going to be implemented?
    Or am i imagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Wasn't there some kind of moving thing going to be implemented?
    Or am i imagining things?
    There is going to be. But how can you move if the houses in Shirogane can't be bought at launch? You can go to the ward and look around but they are holding off on allowing people to buy the houses till things settle down. So basically don't expect any older wards to be freed up unless a lucky auto demo happens or until Shirogane opens up purchasing.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-11 at 04:47 PM.

It's no secret that I don't enjoy the FFXIV story line. FEDEX quests in ARR annoyed me so much. Being forced to do them to access HW was (and still is) a stupid decision in my mind.

And exactly, it's a 5 minutes fight that I have done countless of times on different difficulties... just stop making me do it again ffs

I do enjoy the main story in HW way more than ARR even tho I'm still annoyed by certain aspects of it.

I just hope Stormblood won't make me do Ifrit for whatever reason

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    How do you guys think having a new area to buy plots for houses will affect the price of plots in the older areas? I'm still new but I REALLY want to have my own home but I'm still incredibly far off. I'm not really sure how to go about making gil, I only have 500k or so but I've starting pushing 100+ in PotD so I'm hoping for some drops that'll sell for quite a bit and help me towards my goal of buying a medium plot. I'm hoping the expanded choice in plots will drop the price of some of the existing ones but I don't really know anything about the housing market. I feel like it's probably pretty safe to assume that the new plots will be hella expensive, considering the beautiful area they'll be in and the newness of everything.
    No, house prices are likely to stay the same as they are now. Unless you're speaking of player made prices, to which I can't speak to. But the game's prices of the plots will likely stay the same.

Gathering will be a good money maker at the start of the expac, and like I've said before, having a combat retainer ready to level will be a huge help in making money. There will be mob materials that will be in low supply at the start, that crafters will be needing (i.e. chimera manes for heavensward). Once you find out what crafters will need, you can start throwing your retainers at those items.

It's no secret that I don't enjoy the FFXIV story line. FEDEX quests in ARR annoyed me so much. Being forced to do them to access HW was (and still is) a stupid decision in my mind.

And exactly, it's a 5 minutes fight that I have done countless of times on different difficulties... just stop making me do it again ffs

I do enjoy the main story in HW way more than ARR even tho I'm still annoyed by certain aspects of it.

I just hope Stormblood won't make me do Ifrit for whatever reason
    So now it's certain aspects rather than hating the entire story? Make up your mind.

So now it's certain aspects rather than hating the entire story? Make up your mind.
    My mind is already made up thanks.

I'm just trying to nuance what I'm saying not to trigger people

Homophobia is so gay.

My mind is already made up thanks.

I'm just trying to nuance what I'm saying not to trigger people
    You said you hated the story because of Titan. Now you are saying you just hate aspects. So clearly you haven't.

I wasn't fond of having to do Titan again myself, and I hope they won't derp off and make other old trials required for the MSQ in Stormblood either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    No, house prices are likely to stay the same as they are now. Unless you're speaking of player made prices, to which I can't speak to. But the game's prices of the plots will likely stay the same.

Gathering will be a good money maker at the start of the expac, and like I've said before, having a combat retainer ready to level will be a huge help in making money. There will be mob materials that will be in low supply at the start, that crafters will be needing (i.e. chimera manes for heavensward). Once you find out what crafters will need, you can start throwing your retainers at those items.
    That's good to know. Sadly I won't even be able to participate in the launch content because my only job is still level 54 and I haven't even unlocked HW content yet so I won't be able to capitalize on launch profits