Thread: Next Xpac?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    There isn't really much "confirmed" with Blizz.

Until we actually see it... Have you not played this game for very long?
    It was confirmed at Blizzcon. I doubt they will go back on their word now. Not this far in. 7.3 is too close. 6-7 months tops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It was confirmed at Blizzcon. I doubt they will go back on their word now. Not this far in. 7.3 is too close. 6-7 months tops.
    OH, OH, OH.

AT BLIZZCON!

Well, Holy Jesus Shits, that makes it all completely 100%, TRUE!

I mean, Fuck me. Blizzcon.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    OH, OH, OH.

AT BLIZZCON!

lol at the sarcasm

7+ Year Old Account
    There isn't really much "confirmed" with Blizz.

Until we actually see it... Have you not played this game for very long?
    its was a blizzcon confirmation said by ion himself.
    they are not going to suddenly change the outcome, not here, not now.

not this far in after all the teasing and "end of the legion!" talk.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    OH, OH, OH.

AT BLIZZCON!

People should start toxx clausing their dumb statements so they don't just get away with saying dumb stuff without any consequences.

OH, OH, OH.

AT BLIZZCON!

Trying way too hard here. We are 6-7 months away tops. Why would they change it this close to the ballpark?

What we know is that so far intended for 7.3 is Argus. Considering they've come a long way to put WoD behind us I extremely doubt they are going back on their word so close to the release.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-11 at 09:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they arent gonna do 2 legion themed expansions in a row.
    Excuse me? Last time I checked WoD was a Legion themed expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    WoD was initially an Iron Horde theme then evolved into Legion. The devs needed to set up Legion somehow and instead of drudging the boring Iron Horde stuff along moved it towards Gul'dan.

WoD started with us dealing with Garrosh going and messing up the timeline and the Iron Horde in general.

Deleted
    no it wasnt, it was a draenor orc themed expac, only the last raid was legion themed because it carries over to the next expac which was expac, just like how mops last raid was garrosh, doesnt mean mop was an orc themed expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying way too hard here. We are 6-7 months away tops. Why would they change it this close to the ballpark?
    Do you not have a WoW-Expansion Box that says "Dance studio"? Maybe 2 or 3 expacks ago? With no dance-shit?

(I thought the idea dumb myself, but don't print it on the box, tell us it's coming, CONFIRM it at Blizzcon, and then scrap it 4 weeks before launch)

I know I have one. They can "confirm" whatever they want, where ever. (Blizzcon). That doesn't make it set in stone.
    All I said was, "We'll see."

My point is, even through all the sarcasm, which is by far my most favorite verbal vehicle, They've been known to change, or cut shit out completely, at the drop of a hat. Don't follow them blindly and expect not to be wrong a few times.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont count a lame ass plot as an expansion.

wod was all about the iron metalheads till blizz had to setup legion somehow.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Ignore and report people don't feed his idiotic shit.
    Lol he's so angry with my use of sarcasm.

Do you not have a WoW-Expansion Box that says "Dance studio"? Maybe 2 or 3 expacks ago? With no dance-shit?

(I thought the idea dumb myself, but don't print it on the box, tell us it's coming, CONFIRM it at Blizzcon, and then scrap it 4 weeks before launch)

I know I have one. They can "confirm" whatever they want, where ever. (Blizzcon). That doesn't make it set in stone.
    All I said was, "We'll see."

My point is, even through all the sarcasm, which is by far my most favorite verbal vehicle, They've been known to change, or cut shit out completely, at the drop of a hat. Don't follow them blindly and expect not to be wrong a few times.
    Games cut content. It's a part of development. You can go as far back as Vanilla and find cut content in a large amount. My point is I don't expect to see what's been confirmed by them to change in such a small timeframe. In 6-7 months 7.3 will be out if they keep the pacing.

7+ Year Old Account
    are you seriously comparing the announcement of an expansion with an ongoing one which is already 9 months in, and just 1 tier away from its third major patch?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Games cut content. It's a part of development. You can go as far back as Vanilla and find cut content in a large amount. My point is I don't expect to see what's been confirmed by them to change in such a small timeframe. In 6-7 months 7.3 will be out if they keep the pacing.
    6-7 months is a LONG time in game-development.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    are you seriously comparing the announcement of an expansion with an ongoing one which is already 9 months in, and just 1 tier away from its third major patch?
    Does that really make it any different?

It's NOT the only instance of them doing something of the sort. Before, After, and even During expacks.

6-7 months is a LONG time in game-development.
    Might be but Argus has already been confirmed. They haven't said it will be anything else. Also my Wrath box doesn't have "dance studio" anywhere mentioned on it.

This is on the back of it.

Battle to level 80.
    Brave the Lich King's domain.
    Lay siege to your enemies.
    Rise as the Death Knight.

And with a few descriptions of each one. Dance Studio was mentioned once in the early trailer that uses ingame models. That's the time when it's safe to scrap content you don't want because it's in it's Alpha stage or hell even early Alpha.

These trailers are when they are doing the development process for an expansion. So expect content to be cut.

Deleted
    Might be but Argus has already been confirmed. They haven't said it will be anything else. Also my Wrath box doesn't have "dance studio" anywhere mentioned on it.

Battle to level 80.

And with a few descriptions of each one. Dance Studio was mentioned once in the early trailer that uses ingame models. That's the time when it's safe to scrap content you don't want because it's in it's Alpha stage or hell even early Alpha.

These trailers are when they are doing the development process for an expansion. So expect content to be cut.
    that trailer, i cry everytim :^(

Dance Studio was mentioned once in the early trailer that uses ingame models. That's the time when it's safe to scrap content you don't want because it's in it's Alpha stage or hell even early Alpha.These trailers are when they are doing the development process for an expansion. So expect content to be cut.
    I'm sure he has a box with dance studio ads on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    I'm sure he has a box with dance studio ads on it though.
    Well I'm looking at my Wrath box right now and it's not anywhere on there.

That trailer after watching it again in years (damn) only mentions new dances.

10+ Year Old Account

Battle to level 80.

That feature was mentioned all the way til Blizzcon. Where is WAS mentioned there as well.