So another E3 and MS is the same shit as always, shit for exclusives and really no reason to buy their console still.

Well, it definitely beat EA which was an easy thing to do.

XBox One X - 499€ The name is ok, the price is too much with the Pro at 399€ and with a price cut coming still this year for sure.

ALL the games they shown are coming for PC too as expected which leave them with no exclusives for XB only.

For me the top games that were shown were without a doubt Life is Strange: Before the Storm and Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    You realize Bioware has numerous studios right? The good studio(the one behind the original mass effect trilogy) is developing anthem. A different one(and one that has no business developing a full fledged game in a very much loved franchise) developed Andromeda.
    Yes, I do realize that, thank you. They also have Dragon Age 4 in the works. Bioware's plan is to have 3 games cooking at once so they can release one per year; whenever that is a realistic or even good plan is another matter entirely, if it leads to them pulling their best staff off to a multiplayer game and leaving Mass Effect with a B-team that produces a game that I enjoyed but was panned by critics and sold fairly poorly.

EA has studios that can develop multiplayer shooter stuff. I want Bioware to do primarily single-player games.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Well, it definitely beat EA which was an easy thing to do.

XBox One X - 499€ The name is ok, the price is too much with the Pro at 399€ and with a price cut coming still this year for sure.

ALL the games they shown are coming for PC too as expected which leave them with no exclusives for XB only.

For me the top games that were shown were without a doubt Life is Strange: Before the Storm and Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
    Yeah those 2 games look good. But to be honest I'm expecting Sony to blow it out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    It looks pretty as fuck because you're watching the 4K footage that most people won't be running. That is not anywhere near the experience you will get, even on XIX.
    I think X1X is better. You just make it seem like the roman numeral 19.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeSlayer View Post
    Great show by microsoft, gonna be hard for sony to beat it or even match it. Lot of great games coming out. I don't really understand the shit talking about play anywhere, seeing how it's the most consumer friendly move made by a console. Also excited for the OG Xbox backwards comparability coming sometime.
    lolwat? i dont get into the console wars "this is better than this" debate but come on lol. If Sony shows new footage/gameplay of any 2 of God of War, Uncharted, Death Stranding, Days Gone, Last of Us 2, Spiderman it will already be better than microsofts entire conference. Regardless of what system people like more, any unbiased fan of gaming in general knows playstation has the better selection of games.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So the Bethesda Presentation is in 5 hours, not in 3? http://www.e3countdown.com/ is showing it's in 3 hours (7PM PT), yet I heard rumours it's on at 9PM PT.
    its 9 pst 12 est
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    lolwat? i dont get into the console wars "this is better than this" debate but come on lol. Sony is gonna show new footage/gameplay of God of War, Uncharted, Death Stranding, Days Gone, Last of Us 2. All exclusives and if they show even 2 of these games, it will already be better than microsofts conference. Regardless of what system people like more, any unbiased fan of gaming in general knows playstation has the better selection of games.
    death stranding is not coming to e3 unless kojima lied
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wouldnt be the first time hes done that lol. but ya i have no clue what sony will show but like i said, IF they show any of the games i mentioned, IMO it will already be better than microsofts.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Coming next, the xX_Xbox_One_Xx.

I thought that was underwhelming. A lot of 'meh' games, nothing really stood out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    The guy who said he was done with video games after MGS2 would never lie .

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How much was your PC w/o the monitor?
    I'll be honest with you and say that I have been upgrading everything in my PC over the years to the point I wouldn't be able to give a proper number. But essentially every year I buy 1-2 new items to keep it ticking over and play the latest games on the highest possible settings with ease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I'll be honest with you and say that I have been upgrading everything in my PC over the years to the point I wouldn't be able to give a proper number. But essentially every year I buy 1-2 new items to keep it ticking over and play the latest games on the highest possible settings with ease.
    Well the XBOX is 500, what you are telling me is that what you do is more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Surprised I'm saying this, but Microsoft had a pretty good showcase with minimal cringe.

I guess you could say...the X Box ....one

/CSI: Miami
    Yeah I'm a bit surprised to see all the backlash for it. There were some bad parts like the car reveal, not having a first party game to show, and the console price. Within the scope of Microsoft conferences though, it was pretty interesting.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Coming Soon

xXxBoxXx, you've only seen this twice before!

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to play PC games you aren't doing it on the Xbox. If you're going to play XBOX games you could easily do it on the PC. C'mon Genn.
    His argument was price though.

His argument was price though.
    He meant you can't play all games with only an XB1 but you can play all games with only a PC (other than PS and Nintendo exclusives ofc).

Well the XBOX is 500, what you are telling me is that what you do is more expensive.
    If you own a PC you're either after a few years going to buy a brand new one, or on a yearly basis you're going to be upgrading it to keep it upto date. Either way you're going to be spending that amount of money on a PC before consoles. You simply put can't function in modern world without a proper PC in your home. Not just games, but business and other professional emails, business meetings via skype and other channels take over physical meetings. Among a bunch of other things.

So the question is again once more. If everyone and their mother has a fucking pc (let's take this as factual since only ones that don't are the old who likely don't even know how to turn on a PC), modern PCs also a generation ahead of consoles when it comes to tech. Why the fuck would anyone think to themselves. "Let's shell out $500 on a system to play games. When I can just click a couple icons, and be playing the same game already without the $500 extra cost."

This isn't about PC vs Xbox One X. It's about modern society in which a PC is in everyone's home and the choice if you want a console between a machine where you can already play every game that's being released OR a machine that if you want to play a large amount of their games you have to buy that machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I think X1X is better. You just make it seem like the roman numeral 19.
    It's easier to hold down shift and press xix than it is to press shift-x, 1, then another shift-x. (Unless you want to use the numpad)
    Last edited by stellvia; 2017-06-11 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Yeah I'm a bit surprised to see all the backlash for it. There were some bad parts like the car reveal, not having a first party game to show, and the console price. Within the scope of Microsoft conferences though, it was pretty interesting.
    But they had several first party games.

Forza, Crackdown, Minecraft, Sea of Thieves

Microsoft owns all of those studios (Turn 10, Reageant Games/Sumo Digital/Cloudgine, Mojang, Rare).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, and over time he may well replace his system less and still get better graphics than the latest Xbox console. And since upgrading a GPU is less expensive than a whole system. And a barebones can be ~ the same price... CPU makes more sense if you play MS games. It also lets you do many other things, obviously.
    Like my taxes?