... LastLast
    should have saved the children at least
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

As someone mentioned the Khaddadi victim of NATO stuff, two Occam razor question

1)What was the amount that Khadaffi had earmarked for this glorious gold-standard based currency in Africa ? (Note that it's either oil or gold based, according to the site peculiar obsessions...) 80 billions USD, more or less, of which he never paid a cent. (hint : 80 billion USD is a ridiculously lowball sum for a country let alone a continent)

2)If Khadaffi was rich enough to back a new currency, why the loyalists armed forces were THAT impaired by lack of funds (almost like oil, despite common perception, can't really pay for a huge army)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Italian and Maltese coastguards are fed up that their finite resources are being stretched by illegal immigrants deliberately putting themselves in harms way. They are endangering not only themsleves, but the lives of the coastguards and other sea users.

My heart goes out to the children that died, but not to the adults who put them into that dangerous position in the first place.
    Yeah, why Italians should be considered responsible for stupid people?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Others have already noted that most refugees are economic migrants and quite often are absolutely not from a literal war zone.

But that doesn't matter to Endus here. It is easy for him to feel "compassion" when he isn't actually bearing any of the burden.
    Just like in Sweden where most pro-refugees/illegals are people living far away from ghettos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    One could I guess rescue them and send them back to North Africa. But I don't think they should be rewarded with Italian re-settlement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Did you really have to necro a thread that no one had written in for over a month?
    It still smell fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I think the Europeans need to land on the beaches of northern Africa and destroy everyone of these boats before they even leave the shore.

Deleted
    who gives a shit about more welfare leeches. they are forced to turn around and return to where they are from if their vessel is safe, however if something happens to it pretty much all ship nearby are forced to help. these "refugees" who are fleeing through 10 different countries not at war sink their own boats on purpose because they know they will have to be helped and rescued.

maybe that should be changed for these invaders and military should start sinking them instead and treat them like pirates. bravo to those guys on the boat for ignoring them. 250 less leeches and rapists

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    While I have little sympathy for Syrian refugees... this is a violation of Maritime Code. Should be held accountable.
    You don't care about human lives, but you care about a rule. Fuck, what century is this?
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    You don't care about human lives, but you care about a rule. Fuck, what century is this?
    What does the century have to do with anything?

I would say people care even less about human life today than they did 500 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Rescue them from a situation they illegally put them selfs in?
    Nah.
    Sorry, but what kind of asshole, thinks that children deserve a death sentence, because their parents got them on a boat? I don't think that any country, should just open the gate and take in everyone, but letting them drown isnt even an option. I seriously hope that you'll be treated better then them, if you ever have to flee a conflict.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Sorry, but what kind of asshole, thinks that children deserve a death sentence, because their parents got them on a boat? I don't think that any country, should just open the gate and take in everyone, but letting them drown isnt even an option. I seriously hope that you'll be treated better then them, if you ever have to flee a conflict.
    This is a tread from 2017-05-15. What?
    Also name calling is against forum rules.

This is a tread from 2017-05-15. What?
    Also name calling is against forum rules.
    Are you not going to address you basically saying it's totally okay for the children to be left to drown to death?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you not going to address you basically saying it's totally okay for the children to be left to drown to death?
    How the hell did you get off the ignore? swear to god that thing just takes people off willy nilly.

Did Italian troops made them to overpopulate that ship? Or they did it on purpose thinking how everyone would react to their "victim card"...

And btw.... SYRIAN "refugees" coming to ITALIAN coast? wtf? sup with Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Albania....? No welfare there?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Is there any particular reason you two are lying? The article is pretty damn clear;
    268 syrian refugees 480 passengers, now im no math wiz.

As much as i despise their beliefs and culture , drowning is a horrible faith that i dont wish upon any human being, especially children.
    If they wanted to take a more hard edge aproach, they should have taken a page from the australian handbook.
    Pick up the boats, have them turn around, and drop them off at egypt , turkey or where ever.

once the realisation sets in , that they basically move from one shit hole to the next, instead of getting fat on wellfare checks, it will boil down to a trickle instead of a human tsunami.

OT, millitary personel in charge should get court martialled for this.

How the hell did you get off the ignore? swear to god that thing just takes people off willy nilly.
    So no you're not going to address it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter to me who these people on the ship were or where they came from, this is a genuinely rotten decision of whoever was in charge. It is disturbing to say the least. Illegally trying to enter countries or not, you do save people in mortal danger, anything else is just.. Disgusting. Besides there are ways of dealing with them AFTER saving them, like taking them back to where they came from....

Compassion isn't a bad trait to have as a human being, quite the opposite!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Do you know nothing of Maritime Code? They are SUPPOSED to help. It was established in another age to prevent this sort of thing. That doesn't mean the ship held accountable, means the ENTIRE NATION held accountable. Jesus before you jump the liberal ship look shit up. I fucking hate reactionary people.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Did Italian troops made them to overpopulate that ship? Or they did it on purpose thinking how everyone would react to their "victim card"...

And btw.... SYRIAN "refugees" coming to ITALIAN coast? wtf? sup with Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Albania....? No welfare there?

Those countries have been picked over with nothing but the bones of an economy left. Italy is next on the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    Doesn't matter to me who these people on the ship were or where they came from, this is a genuinely rotten decision of whoever was in charge. It is disturbing to say the least. Illegally trying to enter countries or not, you do save people in mortal danger, anything else is just.. Disgusting. Besides there are ways of dealing with them AFTER saving them, like taking them back to where they came from....

Compassion isn't a bad trait to have as a human being, quite the opposite!
    They refuse to go back, it is a legal nightmare to send them back and, if you do manage to actually get them back, then they come over later in another rickety boat.

Until we can make it so that zero get accepted using illegal means, then they will keep coming, keep dying and keep endangering the lives of other Mediterranean Sea users, by tying up finite resources.