Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Not gonna lie, was out partying all day yesterday so have no idea what happened in Game 4

In game 3 I dont think you can blame Lebron for that collapse, was a team effort. Everybody played stupid and scared and just choked the game away. He has been pretty poor in the fourth though, I think its something like he has 127 points in the series so far, yet only has a total of 13 in the fourth quarter (based on his scoring average he should have about 31, which is over double) while also shooting some super low percentage
    Meh game was over by the 4th in games 1/2, I can understand him not wanting to do anything. Game 3 I guess he could have forced it more in the 4th but forcing things isn't and has never been Lebron's game. I think he contributed plenty to game 3 and I don't understand this mentality that only the 4th quarter matters. All points contribute equally to the end result.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I use Skip because that is the kind of trash you have been bringing up, which is sad because the sports forums on here are mostly free of that. If you have an actual opinion on something, great. If you want regurgitate a bunch of "hot takes" ill pass on conversation in the future.
    I haven't done that. You can disagree and put some points, instead you went with the Skip thing. I mean, I kinda get where you coming from, but I stand by what I said. I won't quote you and please don't quote me if it so happens that I'm pissing on your parade, which frankly I must say you kinda overreacting here.

Be it as it may... I called you Stephen A. cause the "kind of trash you've brought smelt too

Facts are facts, and if you love this sport as much as I do, you'll see my points weren't aiming Mars

Talking about "hot takes" after a Finals game in MMO-C and getting mad about it? C'mon man
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-06-11 at 12:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    It was a good pass cus he chose that lane, he didn't choose it because OH IMA GO GIVE IT TO HIM CUS THATS THE "PLAY". C'mon dude. He didn't create the look, you kidding me? a contested 3P shot? he had to pass it cus he had Green and KD. Did you even watch the game/sequence more than once? crying out loud

- - - Updated - - -

You can call it what you want. He is great, but not clutch great (not at MJ level, even Irving is better at that than him so was wade). Also, Jordan to Kerr... how many MJ "The shot" did he have? Heck I bet you could get some 10m YT compilation about clutch players.

Y'know... there's more bball than Skip Bayless (thou you like to call out what I say using him and I don't understand as any analist or any1 who watched that play without being blind would agree at least 50% with me). I can reccomend some good sites if you are interested.
    i've always seen that whole clutch gene argument as part of the fake narrative espn journalism bs. they don't want anything but a good storyline to talk about. basically they know drama better than tnt.

anyway i would be interested in some recommendation of some sites if you have them. the only websites i get basketball from is here and reddit sometimes twitter.

BBall is a game of momentum and if that momentum gets destroyed by refs... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPH5TeaOSM4 ... (The video illustrates 1st quarter only). Following what you said, and what I've been saying, the choke was real in game 3 but hey people don't wanna see it.

No matter what team you are going for, you can't come with a straigth face and say Cavs will pull that again, let alone Cavs in 7.
    honestly this what bothered me the most about the second half the warriors weren't gonna close that gap with how slow the game got. i don't think the officiating was particularly biased toward the cavs but it sure did give them a whole lot of rest between possessions. that draymond crap was the worst of it. hope the whole crew from that night gets an early vacation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    i've always seen that whole clutch gene argument as part of the fake narrative espn journalism bs. they don't want anything but a good storyline to talk about. basically they know drama better than tnt.

anyway i would be interested in some recommendation of some sites if you have them. the only websites i get basketball from is here and reddit sometimes twitter.

honestly this what bothered me the most about the second half the warriors weren't gonna close that gap with how slow the game got. i don't think the officiating was particularly biased toward the cavs but it sure did give them a whole lot of rest between possessions. that draymond crap was the worst of it. hope the whole crew from that night gets an early vacation.
    Trust me it's not only ESPN. I based myself on what I've been seeing for the last 3 decades in the NBA. Right now a lot of fans from new generations feel like Lebron is the GOAT as some did with Kobe. Now, speaking of what I've seen, the player that likes the clutch in today's NBA would be Irving. The clutch ain't a espn narrative, although they try to coin it as theirs it belongs to us.

There are a lot of good sites and I watch almost everything (looot of free time at work). Right now, possibly the best bball content creator in Youtube would be BBALLBREAKDOWN. He has a love for good basketball IQ and breaks down games as a coach (since he is a coach). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfZuPt0iVM

My guess for game 5 is Kyrie and/or Klove gets in foul trouble early for being "too aggressive".

Who the fuck said today was the game? The next game is tomorrow. Wtf I was hyped for nothing.

It was a good pass cus he chose that lane, he didn't choose it because OH IMA GO GIVE IT TO HIM CUS THATS THE "PLAY". C'mon dude. He didn't create the look, you kidding me? a contested 3P shot? he had to pass it cus he had Green and KD. Did you even watch the game/sequence more than once? crying out loud

- - - Updated - - -

You can call it what you want. He is great, but not clutch great (not at MJ level, even Irving is better at that than him so was wade). Also, Jordan to Kerr... how many MJ "The shot" did he have? Heck I bet you could get some 10m YT compilation about clutch players.

Y'know... there's more bball than Skip Bayless (thou you like to call out what I say using him and I don't understand as any analist or any1 who watched that play without being blind would agree at least 50% with me). I can reccomend some good sites if you are interested.
    LeBron in his career has more often that not shown up pretty big in big games. Irving has one finals and he had two big games which include one very big shot. LeBron has been there and done that and done more than Wade also. Wade had a finals where he was allowed to wear body armor and repeatedly initiate contact and get free throws as a result. Not that I have anything against Wade either but that 06 finals was kind of a farce. LeBron has had so many playoff games in his career where he willed his team to a win that people just seem to forget or not give him credit for. So many games even during the Heat run came down to LeBron putting up big games. He was also even better than Irving was in last year's finals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    LeBron in his career has more often that not shown up pretty big in big games. Irving has one finals and he had two big games which include one very big shot. LeBron has been there and done that and done more than Wade also. Wade had a finals where he was allowed to wear body armor and repeatedly initiate contact and get free throws as a result. Not that I have anything against Wade either but that 06 finals was kind of a farce. LeBron has had so many playoff games in his career where he willed his team to a win that people just seem to forget or not give him credit for. So many games even during the Heat run came down to LeBron putting up big games. He was also even better than Irving was in last year's finals.
    Oh I never said he wasnt great. I'm not that blind. If you read what I've been saying you'll see that in this finals he is not there down the stretch. The guy is averaging a triple double, c'mon!

Oh I never said he wasnt great. I'm not that blind. If you read what I've been saying you'll see that in this finals he is not there down the stretch. The guy is averaging a triple double, c'mon!
    Well the first two games were blow outs. I'll say he could have done more but it really wouldn't have changed the outcomes. Game 3 it was a combination of Kyrie sort of going into hero mode, guys missing shots and LeBron prob not saying 'give me the damn ball so I can make sure we don't choke this away'.

*groan* I have to stay up late tonight to watch E3. But i didnt get enough sleep last night. And tomorrow the game is gonna be at 9 so it's late again.

*eyes tired*

- - - Updated - - -

So....Sony's E3 Conference is tonight at the same time that the game starts. I wonder if i should watch the game (on TV) and and Sony on desktop (you guys have seen my den setup).

Tonight could be the last game on the NBA season. I'd bet on it ending tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    My guess for game 5 is Kyrie and/or Klove gets in foul trouble early for being "too aggressive".
    Only if they get caught. I'm betting Green/Pachulia (assuming he's playing after that last stunt he pulled) get themselves ejected first. Neither seems to be able to control their emotions in tight situations very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Draymond Green would be a really solid player to watch if he wasn't such a fuckstick.
    As a Warriors fan it pains me to have to agree with this assessment. You can bet the Cavs will play him like a fiddle for all it's worth in game 5 to get him ejected again. Outside of shooting like they did in the last game, fouling out the heavy hitters is the only real hope they have of winning it all again. It just sucks seeing a BBall game devolve into a drama and fouls game.

Also, mental note: I need to get my shopping done mucho early today. I DO NOT want to be anywhere near HWY 880 when those fans start pouring into Oracle Arena.

Tonight:
    Probably the Warriors, at their home crowd, get the momentum going and blow out the Cleveland Cavaliers and get crowned the 2017 NBA 16-1 champions. 9 PM. ABC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    Only if they get caught. I'm betting Green/Pachulia (assuming he's playing after that last stunt he pulled) get themselves ejected first.
    I bet tonight isn't as physical because GSW lights it up behind the three point line, the refs don't blow the whistle every 2 seconds, and the Warriors take a commanding lead with thunderous applause from the rich people in bright yellow shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of good sites and I watch almost everything (looot of free time at work). Right now, possibly the best bball content creator in Youtube would be BBALLBREAKDOWN. He has a love for good basketball IQ and breaks down games as a coach (since he is a coach). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfZuPt0iVM
    I came across this guy through this tweet, and he has some interesting article son his site as well. I'm a sucker for content like this.

The way he shows how smart Lebron is and how much layers there are in what happens on the court (without guidance I would just see Curry make a nice play and then the Cavs making a nice play, without connecting the dots) is fascinating. I love to know the tactical side of sports.

Anyway, link to vid: https://twitter.com/bencfalk/status/873951441207140352

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, apparently he made a new one as well, perhaps forshadowing how the GSW will handle Draymond Green being left wide open. https://twitter.com/bencfalk/status/874309858211893248

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I came across this guy through this tweet, and he has some interesting article son his site as well. I'm a sucker for content like this.

The way he shows how smart Lebron is and how much layers there are in what happens on the court (without guidance I would just see Curry make a nice play and then the Cavs making a nice play, without connecting the dots) is fascinating. I love to know the tactical side of sports.

Anyway, link to vid: https://twitter.com/bencfalk/status/873951441207140352
    I mean, there's a reason I call him "God". I'm not a fanboy, he's legitimately that good. His IQ is the top of the league. He has better court vision than PG's like Chris Paul, his IQ is better than smart guys like Harden, his passing skills are obviously amazing, and his dominance on the inside is possible too.

That's why I said he probably has a huge role in the coaching of the Cavs. When he was on the Heat, coach Spolstra said he instantly understood how to break down plays when watching footage or going over new strategies.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still feel like if this goes longer than 5 games lebron is gonna take it. actually had a nightmare dream last night that i missed watching the game and that the cavs won tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    i still feel like if this goes longer than 5 games lebron is gonna take it. actually had a nightmare dream last night that i missed watching the game and that the cavs won tonight.
    Warriors claim this 3-1 is different than last year. And it is different.

As a fan I want to see more games so regardless of who wins the series, I'd like for Cleveland to win tonight.

Got a good feeling about the Warriors winning tonight! Gonna be a exciting game!

Damn I really have work to do but...I'll prep my computer setup to watch the game and E3 and post on MMO-C at the same time. I'll switch back to working once Sony conference is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamilton? A theater group for the national anthem? They're pretty good. I'm still watching E3 mostly though..

- - - Updated - - -

Some watermelon for the snack tonight. I ate too unhealthily yesterday. I'm fatty.

- - - Updated - - -

This anthem was good. These black stage actors got spunk.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys this Days Gone game looks fucking amazing. I can't even watch basketball. Looks like they're just chugging along for now I guess, all I see is the score.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one even pretending to watch the game?

15+ Year Old Account
    These cavs benches are trying to do LBJ/Love throws and it's not working at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we've got ourselves a close one tonight. Hopefully.