Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    "Big havoc changes"

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzu View Post
    I was seriously expecting to see fire get a load of changes, not a 2s duration extension on a non-scaling secondary stat proc. As a former fire mage turned feral, i feel for you guys and hope that someday soon you get to move away from the frost spec you've been bottlenecked into for way too long.

Speaking of poor changes:

Feral
    • Soul of the Forest now causes your finishing moves to deal 5% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point.

Just keep playing with this one blizzard and someday it just might spot Savage Roar on the horizon. Seriously though, If you want ferals (all 1000 of us worldwide) to have an alternative to Savage Roar, stop giving us alternatives that aren't viable. A 5% damage bonus on finishing moves only coupled with 25 energy [CP *5] (down from 60 energy [CP * 12] i'll add) doesn't mean squat compared to the flat all-around 25% damage increase of Savage Roar. This is a change that will go largely ignored by the majority of ferals because it wasn't viable before, and it still isn't with this change.

The only benefit to Soul of the Forest is if you're new to the spec looking to ease your rotation into spending CPs on only RIP and Ferocious Bite, however this will only ensure you have no chance at performing optimally. While the Ferocious Bite +30% DMG change will be wonderful once we get out 4-piece out of TOS, i recommend completely forgetting that Soul of the Forest even exists and continue to spec for Savage Roar.
    Seven years of non-stop mockery and humiliation. It took me seven years to finally reroll my Feral main. I went for DH.
    The mockery continues.

But seriously, do not expect these dimwits to have any idea about what the actual flock they're doing. They've stopped actually playing/designing Feral cats since early Cata. They just mash a few buttons at random every time they almost hit a deadline of content patch release and call that a 'Feral balance fix'.
    Last edited by Ontis; 2017-06-11 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted
    Damnnnnn so they make bear rotation even harder this round ������

I don't get why they are nerfing set bonuses from NH. It feels really shitty already on this treadmill, and now stuff is going even quicker. We're going into the next raid weaker than we were before it came out. ??? Shouldn't our power only go up with time?
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2017-06-11 at 05:06 AM.

My bad..edited
    Last edited by timshuku; 2017-06-11 at 08:29 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing mentioned about the new legendary rings? *wondering*

Where are the Havoc DH and Arms/Fury War nerfs ? cmonBruh

Deleted
    Outlaw was broken, Outlaw is broken and Outlaw will be broken

Quote Originally Posted by hex2001 View Post
    Nothing mentioned about the new legendary rings? *wondering*

They're just drops like all the other legendaries. It wouldn't make a particularly interesting bullet point.

Deleted
    Love the Unholy DK changes.

- All right guys, Unholy was one of the worst specs in NH, what should we do?
    - Give them 5% all damage, buff Death Coil, and also buff some talents none of them use, and probably won't use even after these buffs! So basically we're just giving them +5% damage and the DC buff! Gonna be epic!

Seriously, this wouldn't save Unholy even if NO other DPS spec would get buffs. But they do. So yeah my money is on Unholy being in the bottom 5 specs in ToS too.

But ofc we have pr0 UHDKs here with different opinions (and can support it with anything apart from "lol you're retarded" and stuff like that), I'm all ears.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Morosus View Post
    Outlaw was broken, Outlaw is broken and Outlaw will be broken
    They were suppose to make "big changes" and solve the RNG problem of the spec. Dafuq did they actually do? Buff Slice & Dice?

when is that patch due ?
    how long will legion invasions last ?
    what happens after legion when you still have to level x alts artifacts

Deleted
    Ah, so that's the reason Mantle of Command dropped for me 2 days ago. Cheers Bliz.

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    Love the Unholy DK changes.

- All right guys, Unholy was one of the worst specs in NH, what should we do?
    - Give them 5% all damage, buff Death Coil, and also buff some talents none of them use, and probably won't use even after these buffs! So basically we're just giving them +5% damage and the DC buff! Gonna be epic!

Seriously, this wouldn't save Unholy even if NO other DPS spec would get buffs. But they do. So yeah my money is on Unholy being in the bottom 5 specs in ToS too.

But ofc we have pr0 UHDKs here with different opinions (and can support it with anything apart from "lol you're retarded" and stuff like that), I'm all ears.
    With the right gear (legendaries, trinkets and tier 20 set) i think Unholy is going to be in a pretty good place in ToS. If Unholy is in the top of the charts in a months time, i will remind you of your comment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    With the right gear (legendaries, trinkets and tier 20 set) i think Unholy is going to be in a pretty good place in ToS. If Unholy is in the top of the charts in a months time, i will remind you of your comment
    Well "if history proves me wrong" I'll be the happiest DK out there, lol
    I raided as a WW monk in WoD, and as I was bored of playing a broken class, I rerolled DK in Legion... Only to see it sink to the bottom of the list after the good start in the begining of EN. I'm not asking Unholy to be in the top 3 specs, but jumping to, and staying in (maybe upper) "middle of the pack" would be very welcome from my pov.

pff alot changes to look at sigh
    Last edited by victorvndoom; 2017-06-13 at 08:44 AM.

Obliterum-modified items can now be increased to a maximum item level of 885 (was 875).
    It's 900 ilvl cap now.

Feels good to be a boomkin.. To be one of the lowest DPS still. We need PROPER buffs not a useless 11% starsurge buff...

Thanks god i quit WoW 4 months ago ! Once more, THANKS GOD ....