Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like my mount (hunter). I think warlocks got it even worse than paladins: in an expansion where any demon big enough can be ridden, they're stuck with yet another horse. Paladins at least fit the holy charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Gets free mount, explains about it.
    ...eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    What do you mean? Does it overwrite your existing flight form or something? If so, eff that. I bought the glyph to make mine look like an owl and have no intention of changing it to the silly class mount/form thing.

Is there any negative repercussions for not doing the class mount chain?
    Yes, the class mount overwrites the normal flight form.
    But there's an NPC next to the shrine - you can talk to her to switch back to the normal one (or enable the class mount form later, if you wish)

And regardless of which you have chosen applying the Sentinel Owl glyph will turn you into an owl.

There's no negative effects of not doing the class mount chain (except the fact that you don't get the flight form, of course)
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-06-10 at 04:56 PM.

I think the priest and mage mounts are my favorite, as far as looks. I don't really hate any of the class mounts, but I wasn't blown away with them when they were first revealed, as well.

The thing that bothers me is that some classes have a color-changing mount based on spec (warrior, mage, priest, etc) while others have to max out other artifacts to get other colors (DK, rogue, etc). Warlocks, oddly, have one that drops from Lord Hel'nurath after you complete the questline as well. I wish that had all been a bit more uniform. I also wish that every class could have had a recolor to earn from the Broken Shore, like warlocks did.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

I do not have it and do not care to get it. I don't care for a mount that you just have to do 12 chores week after week to get.

Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    Since I got it I've been very tempted to ask around if that is in fact the intended behavior. I don't have another mount with the same skeleton; I'm pretty sure it's not the one Ashes uses. My biggest complain about the Omen is the camera though. Idk why but it looks so freaking high up.
    On further use the camera does seem wonky. It seems to pan around to the side at random times as well. It is pretty buggy.

Mage mount is complete garbage

Got the DK, Paladin and Warlock one. All of them are good, not great but good.

Though I am a bit annoyed that the Paladin mount doesn't have magical wings when flying, that would look a lot cooler.
    The Warlock mount looks fine without wings in the air, mostly due to it being similar to headless horseman mount(which by the way doesn't seem all that cool anymore since the Paladin/Warlock mounts are also horses that float in the air).

The DK mount is just another frostwyrm, which is fine considering that is the most iconic mount there is for a DK. But I wish we got something different since there is already a great looking frostwyrm mount in the game.

Got the Unholy DK mount. It is pretty cool. But still... just another mount. I will still be using Invincible.

The quest to get the DK mount however..... wow! If you have a DK in level 110, do this quest. It is very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Got the Unholy DK mount. It is pretty cool. But still... just another mount. I will still be using Invincible.

The quest to get the DK mount however..... wow! If you have a DK in level 110, do this quest. It is very cool.
    Yes it absolutely was. DKs hands down got the best class quest treatment in Legion. They are some of the best quests WoW has ever had.

I would have preferred if the DK mount had more of a Sindragosa look like the Frostbrood Vanquishers in ICC. It looks somewhat cartoony. It doesn't bother me and I still use it, but just a design preference.

shammy mount was the only real good

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the rogue and DH mounts.

The rogue mount is ok, but the annoyance of it never landing keeps me from using it.

I like the DH mount. Not amazing, but solid. I'll be using this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    I do not have it and do not care to get it. I don't care for a mount that you just have to do 12 chores week after week to get.
    Most of the quests were stuff people were already doing, the only difference is picking up a quest from Broken Shores. It really isn't a burden to do anything of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post

Yeah it is a free mount (sorta) but classmounts should be something special. Not special in the retard sense....
    special? everyone gets it. Sorry...but no..when everyone gets one it ain't special.

As a hunter...i hate ours. The only thing good about it was the quest itself. The mount just became another useless number working towards the future 400 mount achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Crow mount for the Rogue looks cool, but the annoyance of the quest to get it, and the fact there is no walking or sitting animation kind of docks it down a bit.
    Hunter one had a nifty quest for it, but isn't too great. Same with Paladin. Still working the Lock one, have to finish some Broken Shore stuff before I can do it

7+ Year Old Account
    the only positive about the mage mount is that it fits my mog perfectly.

everything else.
    meeeeh.

trail effect sucks.
    its small as hell.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite mounts are the unique looking ones.

I like the Monk's glowy flying tiger mount, I like the Shaman's ele mount, I like the Hunter's flying wolf-with-wings mount, I like the Rogue Crow mount, I like the DH felbat mount. The Druid mount is getting a lot of hate, but I like that you can fly other people on it now, plus it looks much better than the Priest's stupid owl-head griffon. Those are all unique looking mount that we can't really find anywhere else.

The Lock and Pally horse mount is lame, there are tons of horse mounts in the game. I still rather just use Invincible. The Warrior mount is just a proto-drake with more armor on the head. The DK mount which everyone seems to like is just an ICC dragon mount with a casket in the back... BORING. The Priest mount is unique, but looks fucking retarded like they glued an owl's head to a griffon. Mage mount is a flying fidget spinner.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Everyone else has it so I don't want to use it. It also doesn't look that cool.

currently working on the mage mount for my dwarf mage + the trial of valor transmog set. not looking forward to running ToV over and over again but that transmog is worth it.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm pretty dissapointed with how weird the druid class mount is.

its too big and it feels clunky.
    Hi