Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I see this sort of concern on this site all too often. I don't know where the problem lies, nor how to resolve it, but people not having people to play with is a common concern here.

I personally never have a shortage of people to play with. My friend's list grows with every online game I play. I take the chance on people, and play with who ever is willing, and able. If I don't like them, I block them so I don't have to be concerned with them, but it is rare that I need to do so.
    Yeah. I can't count the number of people I've added and continued to play with since the launch of Destiny. I have a long list of XBL friends to play with now. And I've actually made some really good, permanent friends from Destiny who I talk to every day now.

MMO-C is just full of a bunch of antisocial nerds who refuse to try and make any friends to play with even though a lot of games are designed from the ground up to play with others. They're just being stupid and stubborn and then try to take their frustration out on the games because they refuse to TRY and play with others. It's a really lame and pathetic excuse for their own insecurities honestly.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-12 at 06:50 PM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pc game show, the best place to show off the technical sides of games, 4K, FPS, anything. Here's a fucking cutscene, k bye.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I swear..Twitch is the worst option to watch this on due to the traffic. At least once per trailer, I need to wait for it to catch up.
    Twitch has been pretty bad the last couple of months I've felt. Try youtube?
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Oh hey we have a new game... Announces another Age of Empires remake

Omfg. "I can't even mention the name of the new game. It's too exclusive, we didn't even present it yesterday at the Microsoft Conference. EXCLUSIVE world premiere:"

"Some game: Remastered."

10+ Year Old Account
    Age of Empires Remasterd !!! best thing this E3 100%!!!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Christ. "We have one more game from MS, it's a new game and I can't even say it's name yet"

AGE OF EMPIRES REMASTERED

Fuck MS this year, seriously.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was excited at first, then when I heard remastered I shed a couple tears. I was hoping for a good fantasy RTS to be announced, very disappointed.

Alright fuck this shit. Afk for an hour until Ubisoft. This garbage took way too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta for a 20 year old game coming soon!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The conference I was the most hyped for ended up being one giant fucking trainwreck. What a shitshow.

Are they teasing AoE4 for Gamescom?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The conference I was the most hyped for ended up being one giant fucking trainwreck. What a shitshow.
    no offense but pc gaming show has been meh at best every year since it started no idea why you got hyped
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    One can only hope

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be nice, but I really want an Age of Mythology 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah, that was mostly underwhelming.

Sony better save the day by debuting some really ground breaking games.

I'd hope for Ubisoft to do the same, but really, come on now. Ubisoft has been a mess the past few years. I have no hope for them at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Cross play! And it's PC Gaming Show discussion time now.
    Only first party MS games have cross play. Like I said, arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Only first party MS games have cross play. Like I said, arrogant.
    I may be arrogant in a few things but at least i can make good choices. Also, jeez, are you still on this?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no offense but pc gaming show has been meh at best every year since it started no idea why you got hyped
    Yeah you're probably right. I -was- hoping for some 4K / high FPS gameplay seeing as they were going to drag Intel on stage and so on. But no, let's spend 15 minutes TALKING about Destiny 2, have some youtuber tell us about how great it looks and then not even show off one louzy screenshot. Shadow of War gave us one fucking cutscene. Sea of Thieves did... something, I think. Then there was that pixel-1980s-looking RTS game that had more screen time than the three of those combined. This was just utterly pathetic. They really need to re-brand this conference as "The Indie show" or some shit.