What do you think about mythic+ changes?

i gotta admit grinding +8 3 chest was sick , i went in 10 days 905 ilvl on my alt after hitting 110 just by grinding those and getting shit tons of titanforged gear , the good thing is that you no longer need a sick grp to run it since all you need to do is to finish in time and thats easy and i also like the fact that you no longer can lose your stone due to an unlucky situation but im not sure if this change will help the community since everyone will now focus on his own stone and his personal group of friends and this will be bad for the rest who will not have easy access on better players. So lets summarize:

1. Grinding lower keystones will not be as good since you get less loot now

2. Boosting will become more lucrative since the buyers can now get more loot easier

3. Good players will be less accessible since they will focus on their own stones because they never lose them

4. All players will focus on their stones now and grind them forever and this will hurt the mythic+ community

Overall the changes are good and mythic+ are still grindable since they always are a 2 chest now but there will be some bad things aswell.

Good changes. No more having to find pugs for keys, I can keep it all within my guild now.

A little less loot is worth the change to remove depleted.

I think a lot of people are forgetting the increased difficulty in m+ thats coming this patch, to get the max in the weekly chest you need to do a +15. With the increase in dmg/health of the mobs the new +15 is gonna have the difficulty of a +19 right now.

With the gear increases it will get easier but at the start of the patch I'm guessing selling +15 keystones will be extremely profitable, so boosting in this way will be very much alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    I think a lot of people are forgetting the increased difficulty in m+ thats coming this patch, to get the max in the weekly chest you need to do a +15. With the increase in dmg/health of the mobs the new +15 is gonna have the difficulty of a +19 right now.

With the gear increases it will get easier but at the start of the patch I'm guessing selling +15 keystones will be extremely profitable, so boosting in this way will be very much alive.
    It will be after this too , gonna make several tokens this way and it no longers deplete so you will be able to abuse it.