Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ill just say what another person had said not too long ago on twitter in terms of the people i go for

"if ur even remotely successful or mentally well i can't relate. if ur not literally insane and barely scraping by don't even talk to me"

i only want the crazies yo, if your profile is some fucking normal boring ass shit ima pass but if i look in your bio and you say you wanna stab a bitch? well honey here i am

- - - Updated - - -

man you look so beautiful wit dem puppy dog filters gurl, i really like how it covers 80% of yo face

- - - Updated - - -

why is this a bad thing? most people would agree this is something that should be put up front to prevent misunderstandings
    If you are not into a trans people then its a turn off to dating. Its not a bad thing and its not bad to be turned off by it.
    How is this hard to understand?
    Its just like saying I'm turned off by blondes and into red-heads. Nothing bad at all. Your just making into something that's not there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why "nope" to horses?
    Stereotypical - rich spoiled brats own horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Stereotypical - rich spoiled brats own horses.
    Most people who own horses tend to be of average wealth living on a farm, in the country. All the people I know who own horses are in no way rich or spoiled, they're just country folk. If I saw that someone owned a horse, I would tend to think that they're an outdoorsy country girl type, not the rich spoiled girl type.

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    Most people who own horses tend to be of average wealth living on a farm, in the country. All the people I know who own horses are in no way rich or spoiled, they're just country folk. If I saw that someone owned a horse, I would tend to think that they're an outdoorsy country girl type, not the rich spoiled girl type.
    Around here it's more like a 50/50 thing. Either the rural farmer types have some and breed/manage them, or rich urban people from the town that "park" theirs at said farmers barn for a fee.

I think some of you need to lower your expectations a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why "nope" to horses?
    In my country at least, horse girls are 95% of the time young rich versions of crazy cat ladies.

Absolutely batshit insane.

If in Denmark, stay the fuck away from any girl who talks about horses.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    My current GF is from a dating website. And truth be told i actually didnt put my real income over there in my profile, and much lower so i dont get the sassy princesses or feminists out there. There are only a few things im afraid of, one of them is wasting my time with dumpster feminists garbage who ask me to buy them clothes and so on.

And i got what i wanted, a simple peasant pretty girl that cooks and wants what i want, among others, 5 children. She even works, despite my status, which is surprsing, im so happy with what i found.

Even encountered a liberal trash there that said she didnt want children cos the population is too big. These liberals are beyond saving so i didnt even bother to tell her retardness that europe's natality is on a halt while africa and mid-east asia is exploding.

But guys most of all i loved how females out there even if pretty think they are entitled, that liberal trash was so sure she can seduce me with sex. What useless garbage, no children, like i want to spend money on her ass just to enjoy her idiotic liberal company.

True men out there, if you win big, dont put your true income, you will only get spoiled problems.
    So you found a mindless incubator for your worthless genepool? Gee, I'm sure all those 'filthy liberals' are jelly as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

1, religious, ew keep it away.
    2, right wingers, IDC if your'e conservative I just don't want to listen to fox news/Rush Limpdick drivel from you all the time. same goes for super opinionated liberals.
    3, too many dutch angles, shows your'e not confident enough in your appearance to give a proper profile shot.
    4, profiles that attempt at humor but somehow fuck it up.

Deleted
    A male being bisexual. While I don't care who does it with who, I just don't want to be with a man who likes other men! Not sure why, it just turns me off. So that would be an immediate bye.

I have a kid and for many that's a turn off, can't blame them.
    Last edited by mmoc0f15686ca4; 2017-06-11 at 10:30 PM.

Is chinese, indian, japanese, malay, black or russian.
    Has pic of them with another girl as the main pic.
    Smoking.
    Overweight.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Being male. Pretty much a given.
    Snapchat filters
    Dyed Hair or a 'tumblr cut'
    Edgy.
    Fat, anorexic, or notably muscular bodybuilder women.
    Any sort of LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+ stuff. I'm a straight man looking for a straight woman. It's not that complicated.
    Multiple people in a profile picture
    Kid(s)
    Wants to know how much money you make
    People looking for a 'side guy'
    Anything political. I want to fuck you. Not debate.
    Crazy about pets
    Vaping
    Psudeo-intellectual drivel
    Self-absorbed.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2017-06-12 at 12:48 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

5+ Year Old Account
    Personally I never really messed around with many dating sites, but someone being religious is a big turn off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are these real? Could someone start posting some screenshots?

Its a stereotype and nothing more. Mainly the way some people my see it. But horse = you have a farm is another.

And will you hurray up and team up with Jon Snow and kick the Lansters out of Kingslanding already.

No trannies, no dogs, no STDs, must speak/write well in English without lapsing into textspeak, no smokers, no weird "religions" like scientology. Oh, and no druggies, I don't care if it's weed or anything harder. I really don't care if people do drugs, but I wouldn't date anyone who did...not my thing.

Really, I mainly look for women who appear to be relatively mature and well-adjusted adults and have similar interests to myself.

This reminds me when on a second date of a woman I met on a dating site, she asked me how old I was, and it was apparent at my answer that she thought I was to old for her, 35 to 27. My age was right at the top of the profile. I do wonder how much attention people pay to the profiles.
    Exactly! The only reason I even bothered with the online dating thing was to find someone who like minded, so it was a huge turn off if they obviously didn't read my profile. If I wanted just to pick up women by pretty faces I wouldn't have bothered with online dating and stuck to the bar scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me when on a second date of a woman I met on a dating site, she asked me how old I was, and it was apparent at my answer that she thought I was to old for her, 35 to 27. My age was right at the top of the profile. I do wonder how much attention people pay to the profiles.
    In reality it wasn't about your age though. Do you think she would have thought Matt Bomer or Chris Hemsworth are too old?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    I found most profiles either pretentious or disinterested, including my own. The dynamic feels like a job application to me, and it stayed that way during dates.

So I just quit it altogether.
    Yeah it's a lot of people pretending very hard that they are more than they are and they don't seem to be reasonable. Like if you're obese and I'm not, do you think we're gonna be compatible? Honestly? If your profile has virtually nothing and mine has a lot of work in it, how does that make you appear, what does that translate to in a relationship (I do all the work and be okay with it).

Also, the whole thing seems like a strange contrivance. What I mean is people are saying stuff on there they wouldn't say in real life, ever, never, and if they do, something is wrong with them, it's all inside of this imagined internet vacuum, internet vs real life.
    When I first signed up I was just blown away by what people have the balls to say and the longer you're there the more you can't help think, "My god, how long have these people been on here?!", they seem like straight up victims of online dating.

I sent a girl a question and she replied with a paragraph of scathing insults that attacked my entire character. Apparently you can't inquire about people's preferences anymore even though they list a mind-boggling slew of them.

Having a kid.

Having a picture with a bunch of people so I have no idea which one you are.

Having no bio, not an informational bio or having no actual interests.

Also since we're on about dating profiles, screw match.com. It's just a spamfest of 'subscribe to us pls'.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I'm curious to see what turns people off in dating profiles.

Here's my list:
    1. Someone who makes less than $50,000 a year while also requiring that the other person makes $75,000+ or $100,000+.
    2. People who feel the need to state that they "don't play games".
    3. People who only post pictures of themselves with other people. One, it's annoying to have to play a guessing game/process of elimination to tell which one they are. Two, it's a sign of insecurity.
    4. People who post 20+ pics of themselves. We get it, they're in love with themselves.
    5. People who make a duckface in their pic. I can't believe people still exist who think this is actually attractive.
    7. People who give the finger in their pics. Classy.
    it's probably been said, but for me people who can't count to 7.

People who say "I like to have fun"...

WHO THE HELL DOESN'T? IT'S THE FREAKING DEFINITION OF FUN, IT MEANS YOU LIKE IT...

And other empty sentences like that aimed at making them look smart and easygoing.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".