Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Everything. He is like a god for me.
    You got low standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Bayern signs Gnabry out of the blue. 11 goals in the BL with Bremen and he is German and young so that's good and a winger. What do you guys think of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    You got low standards.
    You're an Arsenal fan, you've got low standards!

Bayern signs Gnabry out of the blue. 11 goals in the BL with Bremen and he is German and young so that's good and a winger. What do you guys think of him.
    Was pretty obvs Bayern had a deal with Bremen when they brought him from Arsenal. I think Gnabry could be alright if he ditches his attitude. Thinks he's 100x better than he actually is.

You're an Arsenal fan, you've got low standards!
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

England win a world cup. (U20s)

I only recognise a few of the players we had out, so that means not many of them are seeing top league football atm. Would be nice if we could actually develop some more English talent, maybe this result will help some of them get bigger games.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    As long as that retard GK from Uruguay was eliminated, i am fine with any winner. Maybe those kids can help you beat Scotland in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

I only recognise a few of the players we had out, so that means not many of them are seeing top league football atm. Would be nice if we could actually develop some more English talent, maybe this result will help some of them get bigger games.
    It's a tough age to really gauge. You hope that one or two of them can really break through. Serbia was the last u20 wc champion. Our only U20 WC win had players like Xavi and Casillas on there so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    It's a tough age to really gauge. You hope that one or two of them can really break through. Serbia was the last u20 wc champion. Our only U20 WC win had players like Xavi and Casillas on there so you never know.
    Portugal went to the final vs Brazil in 2011, out of that roster 3 players went on to become 2016 european champions. You can't have them all, but some stand out and become "world class" players.

Look at brazil's roster at that final:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_F...s#.C2.A0Brazil

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    England's got some very talented youngsters but half of them go to rot in chelsea youth set up where they get loaned out to whoever to help with FFP laws and national player requirements. Pretty sad but competition for these kids is so high. Madrid teams and barca seem to get transfers bans every 2 years over it too trying to sign em young

A Mourinho fan telling us how to run our youth setup.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rashford had more minutes this season than any other kid in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

How many minutes did chelsea youth get? Now with terry gone there isn't even a chelsea youth player in the team

Looks like fc porto is selling Andre Silva to Milan for 38-40M. I wouldn't pay that price, Don't think he's that good, but oh well, they have to sell... wonder what striker will they get to replace him... another depoitre... ?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Rashford had more minutes this season than any other kid in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

How many minutes did chelsea youth get? Now with terry gone there isn't even a chelsea youth player in the team
    More than Dele?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    More than Dele?
    Yeah Dele has more mins but hes 21. Rashford is 19 so slots into the under21 bracket. Spurs deserve a shout though for what they do for english youth no doubt. Make Chelsea and City look like mugs

Yeah Dele has more mins but hes 21. Rashford is 19 so slots into the under21 bracket. Spurs deserve a shout though for what they do for english youth no doubt. Make Chelsea and City look like mugs
    Trophies won in the last 20 years:

Spurs - 1
    Chelsea - 21

Tottenham are a feeder club.
    They're not under pressure to win trophies every season. They can afford to risk playing youth.

Even considering, we've produced a captain who has captained 5 title winning sides. Been an international captain and won UEFA defender of the year many times.

Please. Spurs have won nothing.

Deleted
    Bobby Carlos having a mare as per.

OT; Seen youth teams win WC/EC etc and amount to nothing.

Hopefully the youngsters get gametime. Can't see it happening though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Please. Spurs have won nothing.
    Just like England. Gee if only the top clubs did more to try break in english talent instead of buying foreign young talent like batshuayi

Deleted
    Just like England. Gee if only the top clubs did more to try break in english talent instead of buying foreign young talent like batshuayi
    He's gash. Perhaps one day he'll learn what offside means.

If you're good enough you're old enough.

Some positions are hard to compete in when very young though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    He's gash. Perhaps one day he'll learn what offside means.

If you're good enough you're old enough.

Some positions are hard to compete in when very young though.
    Yeah not saying its easy to break into the first team by any means. But you can't expect to compete on the international stage with a poor domestic league or a domestic league that is 99% from spain/brazil etc and the talented youth you do have is horded up by cash rich clubs and loaned to other clubs so if they do show promise they can be sold off for a tidy profit.

Deleted
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_qCNQWXYAEqg7f.jpg

Why do you support an English club then you muppet?

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-13 at 04:25 PM.