• 110- 120

36 10.84%
  • 120- 130

56 16.87%
  • 130 and over

186 56.02%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmf...IQ numbers aren't much relevant for most here.
    Most here have genius intellects...somewhere. The trick is finding where that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    145 according to the WISC, but I don't put a lot of stock in IQ.
    Number 4? what was your break down, and how did you do on the memory portion, how many numbers were you able to hold at once and repeat back, and over what period of time between being given the number sequence and repeating it back?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hmf...IQ numbers aren't much relevant for most here.
    Most here have genius intellects...somewhere. The trick is finding where that is.
    yeah well not a lot of people saying where they arrived at their figure and what test they took or the break down, so.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't know. I was 10 and I don't care. My parents said the person who administered it remarked that it was unusual I was pretty even in all areas, but that's about all that I know and I only know that because 15 years later a therapist asked if I had ever been IQ tested, so I asked my parents.
    Pretty cool could you do it now, how many numbers in sequence could you hear given at most and repeat back correctly out of say 10 attempts?

Poll needs to add: "And how many hours did it take the licensed psychologist to administer the test?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the option for:

SMart enough to know that self testing one's intelligence on the internet, isn't a reliable indicator of intelligence.

I just saved a bundle by switching to GEICO.

98th percentile, between 132 and 135, according to WAIS/Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale

Not sure how accurate that is.. (The quick 15 minute test.).

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I just saved a bundle by switching to GEICO.
    SWEET!....(I did chuckle...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Poll needs to add: "And how many hours did it take the licensed psychologist to administer the test?"
    Why is that, you might be correct but generally time for the WAIS IV Processing speed is accounted for as one of the elements that make up your over all score. The over all is the average from the 4 elements in the test.

This is what the main contention was between Afred Binets Model and David Weschler. Afred Binet felt that your I.Q was your I.Q and that time and certain elements of the test were unmovable and applicable no matter what age the test was taken.

David Weschler however believed that the test was less accurate because it didn't break down the elements, meaning someone could be scored down because of their accessing or speed, but still answer correctly on most test items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    98th percentile, between 132 and 135, according to WAIS/Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale

Hahaha hell the I.Q test I took at the Scientology Center about 25 years ago, which I thought was bunk was confirmed by the legitimate one I took for $300 dollars by a qualified Psychologist.

So yeah, it could be accurate, I mean right now after taking it, and the elements I was tested for like the working memory, I think it's possible to get an idea about how high someones I.Q is or isn't/

Working memory being specifically one Element in the WAIS 4th edition. As I said read off number sequences and depending on how many can be repeated back, could be a pretty damn good indicator of one part of your I.Q, mine was 88, but my OVER all I.Q was 101 in vocabulary, perception, and processing.

I would say if a person couldn't remember at least anywhere between 6 and 8, the likely hood of them say having a 131 I.Q is pretty slim.

I was able to do between 6 and 7 which is average.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am unsure if I have ever taken a legitimate IQ test, unless schools do them then I likely haven't. So unfortunately I have no idea what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am unsure if I have ever taken a legitimate IQ test, unless schools do them then I likely haven't. So unfortunately I have no idea what it is.

They don't unless they get your parents consent, for legal reasons, however one could have been done, but generally because of the time, effort and cost to evaluate one, meaning someone who is really qualified with the education and experience to do one. The only time you will ever be tested generally as a child is if there is some concern about your learning, and performance as a student, other wise, unless you take them in college, or you have one done by qualified Psychologist for $300, you probably haven't done one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    They don't unless they get your parents consent, for legal reasons, however one could have been done, but generally because of the time, effort and cost to evaluate one, meaning someone who is really qualified with the education and experience to do one. The only time you will ever be tested generally as a child is if there is some concern about your learning, and performance as a student, other wise, unless you take them in college, or you have one done by qualified Psychologist for $300, you probably haven't done one.
    I don't think one was done in college and I'm on my way to a second Masters already, so, I think if one had been done I'd remember it.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's weird that the top minds of the world are all gathered here on MMO-C, isn't it?

I'm pretty retarded so it's in the negatives I'd assume.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't think one was done in college and I'm on my way to a second Masters already, so, I think if one had been done I'd remember it.
    Well keep in mind if you are in college, and if you took like say an ACT or SAT test then while you may not know exactly, there is a certain range you could reason on depending on the college you go to and your performance.

For example if you are pre med as an example you are generally working with an I.Q between the range of I believe it was 110 to 120. Mostly because the discipline of medicine requires that not only do you use all of the elements that are tested for say a WAIS test, you are going to need to score between a certain range to actually do most of the work required. Which is the purpose for ACT and SAT's, just like the military has testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    How self-obsessed would you have to be to pay for an iq test?
    You'd be surprised where IQ tests will help you, like when included as part of a resume >_>

OP: High enough that I can usually tell the IQ of someone I'm interacting with +/- 5. I'm kind of a dick, so I use intelligence as one of the main prerequisites for friends and relationships.
    Last edited by xGLxAnubis; 2017-06-13 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It's weird that the top minds of the world are all gathered here on MMO-C, isn't it?
    Yeah man, we are truly blessed to be in the presence of such minds, honestly, forget congress, or college, people should come here to study, learn and find out what to do to solve the worlds problems.

lets be real here you cant measure a persons I.Q and if anything its a way to make others feel that they are inferior to you. Intelligence is not capped nor is stopped unless you the person are in environment where they purposefully make you capped or you yourself stop learning which is pretty hard to do as a human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well keep in mind if you are in college, and if you took like say an ACT or SAT test then while you may not know exactly, there is a certain range you could reason on depending on the college you go to and your performance.

For example if you are pre med as an example you are generally working with an I.Q between the range of I believe it was 110 to 120. Mostly because the discipline of medicine requires that not only do you use all of the elements that are tested for say a WAIS test, you are going to need to score between a certain range to actually do most of the work required. Which is the purpose for ACT and SAT's, just like the military has testing.
    Ah, Yes I guess I could roughly estimate from the SAT's. I did Linguistics first, and have gone with History now. Not sure what that says about me at all. At best I'd say it means I can talk to lots of people and understand the meaning of words and tell a lot of stories. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post

I got a 39 on that.....but had a proper test about 6 years ago and was at 116. I've definitely gone down since then (a lot) so it's definitely not accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I don''t think many people who have shame are posting in a forum on a website dedicated to MMORPGs about sex androids.

As I posted, most here are geniuses...somehow...somewhere.