Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    now i just need to know if playstations exclusive content is still a year long with Destiny 2. If it is I'll probably ignore the PC version =/
    Seems like it will be or its even release with PS4/PC since rumors are the platforms will share character data.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I'd prefer to ignore it outright myself and just wait for Anthem.
    I'd love to do that myself, but anthem is most likely a 2019 game.

I'd love to do that myself, but anthem is most likely a 2019 game.
    Ain't that a kick in the nuts?

That said, even this last time around, I waited until it was suuuuuuuper cheap and had all of the DLC with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monster hunter is coming to Xbone? how did I miss that?

My wife sat down with me this year and watched all of the conferences with me. I used her reactions to gauge how each conference did overall to an average, unbiased gamer. For a little background: she doesn't give two shits about MS vs. Sony, PC vs. console, or one IP vs. another IP. She is simply a gamer who finds a game she likes and then plays it to enjoy it. That's it. If she sees a game that looks bland, terrible, confusing, or boring, she'll call it out on it based solely on that. Now, having said that:

She was very "meh" with the EA conference. Battlefront 2 mildy piqued her interest.

She was pretty excited overall for the MS conference. She can't wait for State of Decay 2, Ori, Anthem, and thinks the Xbox One X is going to make our new 4K TV worth the purchase.

She was neutral on the Ubisoft conference. She likes Assassin's Creed games, but said the same thing as me...."It just looks like more of the same, which is starting to get stale at this point." Farcry 5 mildly piqued her interest. She doesn't know a thing about Beyond Good and Evil so she was totally lost on that one.

She was downright disappointed and confused at the Sony conference. She said most of the games looked boring or didn't make any sense. She thought the PSVR segment was totally useless and all the games for it looked retarded. The only thing she found interesting at all was the bit on Destiny 2 because we play that together. She even made the comment about the Spider Man game, "That looks a lot like the Batman games you've played before." At the end of the conference, she actually said, "Was that it? That didn't impress me at all."

Just a little perspective from an average gamer who doesn't give two shits about console wars, consoles vs. PCs, or IP vs. IP. Just thought it would be interesting to share .

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Monster hunter is coming to Xbone? how did I miss that?
    Monster hunter world. Its all platforms, PC as well.

now i just need to know if playstations exclusive content is still a year long with Destiny 2. If it is I'll probably ignore the PC version =/
    Most likely it will be. Nothing has been said to make us think otherwise yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Will it be cross platform play? Would be nice.

Not the Switch at the moment.

Going to sleep now, its pretty late here already. Nintendo's conference tomorrow, hope it's a good one. It's the last conference but E3 just started, there will be more news outside of the conferences. Cya later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Seems like it will be or its even release with PS4/PC since rumors are the platforms will share character data.
    Pretty sure Bungie already confirmed that there would be NO character data sharing between any of the consoles and PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    My wife sat down with me this year and watched all of the conferences with me. I used her reactions to gauge how each conference did overall to an average, unbiased gamer. For a little background: she doesn't give two shits about MS vs. Sony, PC vs. console, or one IP vs. another IP. She is simply a gamer who finds a game she likes and then plays it to enjoy it. That's it. If she sees a game that looks bland, terrible, confusing, or boring, she'll call it out on it based solely on that. Now, having said that:

She was very "meh" with the EA conference. Battlefront 2 mildy piqued her interest.

She was pretty excited overall for the MS conference. She can't wait for State of Decay 2, Ori, Anthem, and thinks the Xbox One X is going to make our new 4K TV worth the purchase.

She was neutral on the Ubisoft conference. She likes Assassin's Creed games, but said the same thing as me...."It just looks like more of the same, which is starting to get stale at this point." Farcry 5 mildly piqued her interest. She doesn't know a thing about Beyond Good and Evil so she was totally lost on that one.

She was downright disappointed and confused at the Sony conference. She said most of the games looked boring or didn't make any sense. She thought the PSVR segment was totally useless and all the games for it looked retarded. The only thing she found interesting at all was the bit on Destiny 2 because we play that together. She even made the comment about the Spider Man game, "That looks a lot like the Batman games you've played before." At the end of the conference, she actually said, "Was that it? That didn't impress me at all."

Just a little perspective from an average gamer who doesn't give two shits about console wars, consoles vs. PCs, or IP vs. IP. Just thought it would be interesting to share .
    Meh even as an avid PC gamer. Its clear EA was by far the worse, hands down. Microsoft did alright. Ubisoft did well. Sony was two step above EA, but thats not saying much. That was their worse conference in a decade as far as i remember.

Just thought it would be interesting to share
    Nice try.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Not the Switch at the moment.
    Well looking at it i dont think it will ever come on the switch. Seems its bit more graphic heavy then regular Monster hunter.

how can you have a wife when you previously said you were only 14? where do you live a third world country?

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-13 at 04:46 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Well looking at it i dont think it will ever come on the switch. Seems its bit more graphic heavy then regular Monster hunter.
    It doesn't look like it would be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how can you have a wife when you previously said you were only 14? where do you live a third world country?
    Oh shit, i have the perfect answer for that but i am gonna leave now, don't want to get banned after holding so many words the whole day.

Post constructively. Multiple posts. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-13 at 04:45 AM.

if we go by the rumors the switch version would be a completely seperately developed handheld version.

basically this version is meant to appeal to western gamers to try and get monster hunter recognition in the west to become more mainstream and the handheld versions will be for their traditional handheld main demographic in japan.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Nice try.

/10char
    Excuse me?

Excuse me?
    You are excused, night.