Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Why don't you answer the question? Why do you insist in comparing a country to a city? Why are you devaluing the country of Singapore? Do you consider Singapore and Singaporeans inferior?

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2004rank.html

Singapore is 7th, better than the UAE, USA, and Canada in GDP per capita.
    Singapore was also founded by Sir Stamford Raffles, whom I believe started his carrier as a humble entertaining clown based on his last name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    justin trudeau isnt shit compared to his old man, who was my favourite pm we ever had.
    He was great on social issues but terrible on constitutional ones. Oh and he is the responsible for the atrocity which is multiculturalism.
    Last edited by Baine; 2017-06-13 at 05:21 AM.

Your first mistake is taking anything Julia Gillard says seriously.

Not exactly one of the better PMs we've had here. Not that we've had any good ones for a while - its been a bit of a circus of late with a bunch of clowns leading. You know you have to be performing badly when you loose an election to Tony Abbott...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Your first mistake is taking anything Julia Gillard says seriously.

Not exactly one of the better PMs we've had here. Not that we've had any good ones for a while - its been a bit of a circus of late with a bunch of clowns leading. You know you have to be performing badly when you loose an election to Tony Abbott...
    Kevo had already reverted the infamous backstab by that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Canada but this has to be a time the rest of the planet steps up and lead themselves in unison behind a common cause of the best for all human beings.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I like how the title didn't say what Gillard was looking to Canada to lead IN. It wasn't lead in general. You should have put "..." at the end to show you didn't have a complete quote. Just another Tennisace Justin Trudeau praising thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    http://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/CA/SG

I'd take Singapore over Canada.
    You can be legally killed by anyone who hates you in singapore though. Just plant drug on them.

"Oh you don't know where this bit of weed came from? Death penalty."

I'm all for draconian murder capitals, but I wouldn't want to be in one. I just want to laugh at the suckers dying in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I like Canada but this has to be a time the rest of the planet steps up and lead themselves in unison behind a common cause of the best for all human beings.
    This especially since I just remember reading something about canada on these forums that actually sounded like they really hugely fucked up.

Something like they made it illegal to abortion, that kind of fucked up, it's on these forums somewhere. I thought they couldn't make mistakes but everyone in the thread didn't approve, so it had to have been bad, I was like "bad canada? I can't believe it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I like how the title didn't say what Gillard was looking to Canada to lead IN. It wasn't lead in general. You should have put "..." at the end to show you didn't have a complete quote. Just another Tennisace Justin Trudeau praising thread.
    Click the link. What is the title of the article?