Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Any BiS lists for Tomb yet?

And before you say "There's no BiS list in Legion", our officers don't accept that answer.
    BiS isn't possible but, setting aside whatever awesome titanforges you might be sitting on, here are some general guidelines based on generally wanting to maximize haste/mastery.

Things that you'll definitely want:

Tarnished Sentinel - Trinket - Drops from Sisters of the Moon
    Tier Legs - They have both haste and mastery

During progression if you have a choice you probably want to use the mythic Goroth chest (heavy haste, light mastery) over tier chest (heavy crit, light mastery).

You probably want to use offset shoulders as well. Tier is crit/vers (heavier vers than crit), the non-tier option is haste/mastery, slightly heavier haste than mastery.

If you go with Helm, Back, Legs, Gloves you guarantee yourself at least one of haste or mastery in every slot and your two off pieces will come from early into mythic progression (goroth and harjatan) and both be haste/mastery.

None of the ToS necks are good for moonkin. So hopefully you have a nice one from somewhere else. One is heavy haste, light vers. The other is a pretty even mastery/crit split. They'll be very close in value.

Kiljaeden has a nice belt, haste/mastery, slightly heavier mastery, which is +5 ilvl so should hold up nicely through mythic progression.

Boot choices aren't great—another good place to target M+ or hope for a previous nice titanforge. You've got a light haste, heavy crit pair of boots from Harjatan or a light mastery, heavy vers pair from Fallen Avatar.

The nicest ring is from Harjatan, pretty even Haste/Mastery split, slightly heavy to mastery. Again, an earlyish boss so you should be nicely set up for mythic progression by pairing it with either IFE or SotA.

Arcane Relics: (+ or - means relative to standard difficulty, so -5 is 915 on heroic, +5 is 925 on heroic, 0, is 920 on heroic)
    -5, Falling Star, from Demonic INquisition
    -5, Sunfire Burns, from Goroth
    0, Solar Stabbing, from Sisters of the moon
    +5, Light of the Evening Star, Kiljaeden

Life Relics:
    -5, Falling Star, Goroth
    0, Sunfire Burns, Sisters of the Moon
    0, Darkside of the Moon, Desolate Host
    0, Scythe of the Stars, Fallen Avatar

You'll have to choose how you want to play for relic choice. If you want to go all in on Starfall, get 3x Falling Star. If you want to go more well rounded, I'd get 1x Scythe, 1x Solar Stabbing, 1xSunfire Burns. If you want to go all in on single target, go 2x Solar Stabing, 1xScythe.

So, TL;DR
    1. The only trinket you really want out of ToS is the Tarnished Sentinel. Hopefully you have a nice Whispers.
    2. For tier, focusing on being set up well for mythic progression and trying to maximize haste/mastery, I'd want shoulder (Harjatan) and chest (Goroth) off pieces (mythic) to pair with the other tier slots.
    3. I'd hope for boots from M+/weekly cache, some other lucky titan forge.
    4. Same for necks.
    5. For wrist, also not a great slot for us. Luckily we're probably running OI here anyway.
    6. For rings, there's only one good ring, from Harjatan. Otherwise you hopefully get something usable out of a cache or already have a nice titanforge. If you're not running SotA+IFE but just one of the two legendary rings, this will probably be the best value ring in the instance.
    7. For waist, you want KJ's belt.
    8. For relics, a lot of flexibility here. Your choice.
    Last edited by thedeisel; 2017-06-11 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the "BiS" list I've given to my guild.

Do we have any sims for Owl trinket ?
    Need to bribe my officers with pretty numbers so they give me prio on the trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Only 1 lego?
    Gonna be swapping legendaries around a lot, so the only slot that will consistently be filled is ring.

Is it worth going 4p/2p and use cinidaria/promise instead of 4p+ED? I also have KJBW and my whispers is 900.

Deleted
    Pretty sure that is a no at least for single target. ST sims I have seen put ED slightly ahead of 4+2 and you can also use the Arcway/CoS set with ED+4.

Deleted
    I'd recommend using IFE&OI+6p for ST, if you don't have either of those two, ED beats 2p19.

As we're still progressing on M Gul'dan, is there a point in trying to obtain SotA ring ASAP for that last week effort? Currently using LatC + OI.

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    As we're still progressing on M Gul'dan, is there a point in trying to obtain SotA ring ASAP for that last week effort? Currently using LatC + OI.
    Not really - OI/LatC works great for M Gul'dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    This is the "BiS" list I've given to my guild.
    Maybe I'm just behind on something here, but do we not want to aim to get the 2 set out of CoS/Arcway?

Quote Originally Posted by Caranthiir View Post
    Maybe I'm just behind on something here, but do we not want to aim to get the 2 set out of CoS/Arcway?
    Because it does less DPS than a gear set without it?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Not really - OI/LatC works great for M Gul'dan.
    Or one of the more defensive options, if you're struggling with that. It's not primarily a DPS race.

"and an initial set of buffs to a few underperforming specs." It's COMING!

What leggos for m+?
    I got sephuz which I hear is very good and ife, kjbw, promise. Got 900 whisp and 890 metro.
    Also on fortif it's better to spec WoE and on Tyr Starlord?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    They meant Discipline Priest ST dmg, not Balance. Owls are ok, in Dalaran, having a coffee looking at others molesting ToS.
    Last edited by Hellshout; 2017-06-13 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    For higher level fortified I mostly take Treants. Not for pure dps dut they take a lot of pressure off healer/tank.

From your trinkets KJBW will almost always get value in dugneons. I personally really like taking OI.

Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    Were not underpreforming you dummy.

I can't discuss of something that is how it is. You accept it, chew it, and master it and bring it to your play. Discussing about talents and spells is like expecting of someone else to tell you what to do. It is called "playing" for a reason. And if you can't play with your character enough to figure out what is the best for you and your game play to best players or bosses...guess learn to play has never been more fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibidus View Post
    I can't discuss of something that is how it is. You accept it, chew it, and master it and bring it to your play. Discussing about talents and spells is like expecting of someone else to tell you what to do. It is called "playing" for a reason. And if you can't play with your character enough to figure out what is the best for you and your game play to best players or bosses...guess learn to play has never been more fitting.
    The fuck are you even going on about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibidus View Post
    only thing going through my head when i read this...

What?