Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats not exactly what you argued right above. Nerfs are nerfs, and sometimes nerfs are the right thing to do, instead of buffing everything else (including enemies).

Personally I don't think MoU offered that much interesting gameplay. Very little bosses really had you make on-the-fly decisions between the two, more often it was this for that fight, and vice versa - which wasn't very interesting. New Maul is likely going to be more interesting then that.
    No, I still think buffs are better than nerfs. Or even better, do the testing right so you don't have to nerf a class like this.

To be fair, no tank spec is really intresting in Legion. They more or less gutted them all for whatever reason but removing spells will hardly make them more fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    how are you going to compete with groups who do have tier bonuses and other BiS items like trinkets
    Im not competing with them? Its not like, if they clear it faster, they get the items and i dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Im not competing with them? Its not like, if they clear it faster, they get the items and i dont.
    oh yay more people not understanding what high end competitive mythic plus is, please can more people take my replies out of context -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    To be fair, no tank spec is really intresting in Legion. They more or less gutted them all for whatever reason but removing spells will hardly make them more fun to play.
    This. I play BRM like dps spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    This. I play BRM like dps spec.
    and what exactly is missing that would have you playing any differently?

being a bag of meat that gets beat on while doing little else was not a fun alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    oh yay more people not understanding what high end competitive mythic plus is, please can more people take my replies out of context -.-
    no one is taking anything out of context.

You're spewing mindless elitist drivel about what .0001% of the WoW population might do.

It's meaningless.

Those people do not matter.

Every single one of them could leave and no one would notice.

TLR

We didn't misunderstand you. Your "point" is meaningless and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekydruid View Post
    .... its just a total rape train...
    Good job in revealing how terrible you are in this game. I would suggest you reroll but if you can't play guardian there is actually no hope for you.

Edit: infracted for flaming -- be courteous.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2017-06-14 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    no one is taking anything out of context.

You're spewing mindless elitist drivel about what .0001% of the WoW population might do.

It's meaningless.

Those people do not matter.

Every single one of them could leave and no one would notice.

TLR

We didn't misunderstand you. Your "point" is meaningless and stupid.
    you're not too smart are you? i say to someone who's talking about being competitive in high mythic+ and saying bears shouldn't be nerfed because some ppl don't have tier bonuses they only do high end mythic+, that if you don't have tier bonuses you're not that competitive anyway tier bonuses are too strong to skip if you're pushing.

and your response is, OMG DON'T TALK ABOUT ELITIST STUFF. when he mentioned it?

again keep replying and missing the point, you're only making yourself look dumber by the minute.

No, I still think buffs are better than nerfs. Or even better, do the testing right so you don't have to nerf a class like this.

I haven't played DH or DK yet but I find prot paladin really fun. Visually, avengers shield + leg legendary is great. Mechanically, every ability ties together. Consecrate increases mitigation and healing, judgement increases mitigation uptime, hammer resets AS increasing our number of casts and AS is our big hitting 'fun' ability which also provides a decent absorb shield. We also have utility out the butt with offheals (hotp), sacrifice and bop/Spellwarding so we have reason to watch raid frames as we tank.
    Kikwar on O-team in Eternal Kingdom - Proudmoore

Link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...317874/latest/

15+ Year Old Account
    Mark of Ursol removal is honestly irrelevant, and the reason being the biggest issue with bears and their strength, lies in our HP pool combined with Frenzied Regen. T20 set bonus' are just going to make it even more broken. Those that played a geared Druid in HFC were near invincible due to Frenzied Regen being basically a lay on hands every time you use it. It was limited behind charges and regen, but now with the 3rd charge from artifact, on top of the tier pieces it doesn't matter if we're taking 8m magic hits because we're just frenzied regening it straight back.

This honestly changes nothing and I wouldn't be surprised to see Druid stronger than it is now within a few clears of Tomb of Sargeras once the Ironfur change is evened out by gear.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Frenzied Regen is the reason Bear is so OP.

Guardian druids still have every single tool in the book.

Magic and physical reduction/mobility/self-healing/utility/decent dps/CC/high HP.

Yep, guardian is still #1.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2017-06-13 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiklion View Post
    I haven't played DH or DK yet but I find prot paladin really fun. Visually, avengers shield + leg legendary is great. Mechanically, every ability ties together. Consecrate increases mitigation and healing, judgement increases mitigation uptime, hammer resets AS increasing our number of casts and AS is our big hitting 'fun' ability which also provides a decent absorb shield. We also have utility out the butt with offheals (hotp), sacrifice and bop/Spellwarding so we have reason to watch raid frames as we tank.
    Ehm... Paladin? That must be the worst one you could pick here.
    There is no actual synergy, no choice and if you just push all the buttons you do ok (well, more or less).

Blizzard thought tanking was too hard in MoP and WoD so they nerfed them all down to the horrible mess we have now. If you had issues playing the tank classes or just never played them at all, I'm sure you find them ok but they really used to be so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Guardian druids still have every single tool in the book.

Magic and physical reduction/mobility/self-healing/utility/decent dps/CC/high HP.

Yep, guardian is still #1.
    How do they reduce magic now?

How do they reduce magic now?
    We have plenty of tools that reduce all incoming damage, including magic. Passive reductions from Thick Hide, semi-passive reductions from Pulverize or R&T, and Scintillating Moonlight, and Adaptive Fur for recurring magic damage - and our mastery works against any kind of damage as well (which not all tanks can say either). Sure, there is no rotational button anymore (unless you count Pulverize), but there is still plenty reduction.

And still a very decent cooldown lineup among the various tanks.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-06-13 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    We have plenty of tools that reduce all incoming damage, including magic. Passive reductions from Thick Hide, semi-passive reductions from Pulverize or R&T, and Scintillating Moonlight, and Adaptive Fur for recurring magic damage - and our mastery works against any kind of damage as well (which not all tanks can say either). Sure, there is no rotational button anymore (unless you count Pulverize), but there is still plenty reduction.

And still a very decent cooldown lineup among the various tanks.
    I would not call passive mitigation a "tool" but whatever.
    In any case, druid is at the middle of the pack and hardly the top one for anything, really.

I see that's pretty okay then the boss, it's good! Yup

Deleted
    In any case, druid is at the middle of the pack and hardly the top one for anything, really.
    False, we still top 3, we are not the number 1 it's a difference.
    TOP 3 are now
    1. DK
    2. Brew
    2.Drood (from theorycrafter)
    3. Pal
    3. Drood(For me)
    After
    DH-War

and yes we still have a lot of dmg reduction, we will just need to change legionaries and talents on 2 boss due to the high magical dmg. (here the ring will be the best choice for me)
    Last edited by mmoc11161f55dc; 2017-06-13 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    No reason to touch them? I've done 30million damage to a guardian druid in about 8 seconds and he just healed through all of it, and some of you think thats fine lul

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    No reason to touch them? I've done 30million damage to a guardian druid in about 8 seconds and he just healed through all of it, and some of you think thats fine lul
    It was not fine. The way Blizzard nerfed them was stupid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I still think buffs are better than nerfs.
    Which buffs? Only thing I'm seeing that was buffed is Maul, and it's still not good... am I missing something?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Then you don't know how Guardian, especially his selfheal, works.

Btw, doing 30mio damage in about 8 seconds isn't fine, too.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-06-13 at 05:44 PM.