Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=rogoth;46077360]i pay my subscription with real currency, and have done since day one, so i don't get this nonesense at all, and still you missed the point yet again after i spelled it out, the option is there to either buy the subscription with real currency or with in game gold, and this "what did you do before the wow token" none arguement is also a joke, obviously paid money for their subscription, and i'll reiterate it yet again, since people no longer need to spend real money on the subscription they can then spend that money on other things which is likely what the vast majority of those that now use the wow token with gold model have done, so in order to pay for it again with real world currency they would need to adjust their spending pattern to accommodate it, it's not that they don't want to, it's that they have a few hoops to jump through before they can do so, but again, logical thought is clearly beyond you and others like you.[/QUOTE]

Again. IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE WHERE TO SPEND 15 EURO. YOU SHOULD GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!
    LEARN TO FECKING READ.
    Also that last line is how all of us think about you.

I like selling these thing for so much ^^ easy to get those mounts I missed or pets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOW, farming gold is content now
    I wonder what do you consider content then? Raids?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the first month in quite a while that I have paid the subscription fee with money.
    I usually gain between 150-200k gold a month from playing normally (cost for pots, flasks, raiding mats etc subtracted) - with that I mean I sell stuff, like materials, crafted shit, pets and transmogs some time if I'm lucky with drops and the server demand for said things, I loot everything from mobs and sell the useless things to vendors, do gold WQ's but I also have a follower bodyguard with 3xGold rewarding upon completing WQ's traits.

Had I dedicated time to make a couple of farming sessions I would have easily made enough to buy the token, but at this point I feel like the gold I have is worth MORE to me than the irl money subscription cost. I think my personal threshold of what I am willing to pay for the token is somewhere around 200k gold.

Deleted
    Does anybody know why the huge up spike today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Does anybody know why the huge up spike today?
    Destiny 2 became available to pre-purchase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    Destiny 2 became available to pre-purchase
    Ah, thanks, and this just because of the pre-purchase?, the moment the game is ready to buy and play the spike it is gonna be glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I wonder what do you consider content then? Raids?
    Farming gold isn't content, stop trying to convince yourself it is. It's just pathetic denial..

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming gold isn't content, stop trying to convince yourself it is. It's just pathetic denial..
    you still haven't answered my questiong though? running old dungeons, raids, crafting items, farming pets/items is all part of the game i.e game content. If your understanding of content is only high-end gameplay then I guess you're missing out on a lot of fun.

273k today, and still climbing

7+ Year Old Account
    250k is still very cheap.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Ah, thanks, and this just because of the pre-purchase?, the moment the game is ready to buy and play the spike it is gonna be glorious.
    and nowhere near as gloarious as it will be when necromancer comes to diablo 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    250k is still very cheap.
    its 275k now

10+ Year Old Account
    Money or gold, WoW isn't worth an uninterrupted sub to me anyways.

I only expect that price to climb though, because more stuff for b.net balance & too many people are dumb enough to farm like little hamsters to avoid spending a small amount of RL-cash.

Actually, farming content is doing MORE content than raiding is. Raiding usually includes clearing one instance each week, while farming gold can be so many things; gathering materials, farming old raids/dungeons for pets/transmogs, crafting etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Actually, farming content is doing MORE content than raiding is. Raiding usually includes clearing one instance each week, while farming gold can be so many things; gathering materials, farming old raids/dungeons for pets/transmogs, crafting etc.
    scratching your balls while online is content.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2017-06-13 at 11:49 AM.

scratching your balls while online is content.
    Not really, as it isn't part of the game. Doing old content, gathering materials, crafting items however is.

Also, I am rather sure using that font with red colours isn't something the mods looks at nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Depends where you live and where you work. In some counteries you need 3-4 houra for 15$ and this is high pay, in other you got average job and got even more so dont talk shit pls.

There was time to make gold at epansion release, 250k gold? it was 1-2 hours grinding for 250k gold and if you were lucky you had even more. Now it's only ah sniping and re-selling.
    If you need to work 3 to 4 hours to make $15 you might have been better things to do than to play a video game.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Not really, as it isn't part of the game. Doing old content, gathering materials, crafting items however is.

Also, I am rather sure using that font with red colours isn't something the mods looks at nicely.
    Sorry but scratching your balls while playing the game is definitely content. If farming gold is then scratching your balls is also content. It's how things work.

Stockpiling on wow tokens with the gold I have left in before I regret not doing so because it doesnt seem like the token price is coming down before destiny's launch date, better buy now and regret not doing it in 1 month xD